TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest converge241

What are you listening to right now?

Guest Incandenza
When I came home and played it on my stereo, I was sorely disappointed.

Why?

Guest Kinetic
When I came home and played it on my stereo, I was sorely disappointed.

Why?

It wasn't as good in reality as I had built it up to be. It's a pretty bad-ass song, especially for Simon and Garfunkel, but it's also only about 2:17 with a pointless fifteen second interlude. I needed more content to live up to the internal hype I'd built up all day. This type of thing happens all of the time.

Guest Incandenza
It wasn't as good in reality as I had built it up to be. It's a pretty bad-ass song, especially for Simon and Garfunkel, but it's also only about 2:17 with a pointless fifteen second interlude. I needed more content to live up to the internal hype I'd built up all day. This type of thing happens all of the time.

For whatever reason, that reminds me of the huge pile of CDs I have in my room that date back from when I was 13 (ten years ago). I have fond memories of the music of my teen years--very little of which I still listen to--but going back and playing the discs will only wreck my nostalgia. I say this here because I couldn't think of any experience I've had that relates to your's.

Guest The Man in Blak

Jerry Cantrell's Degradation Trip.

A fairly solid hard rock album - no moody piano introspections like Boggy Depot, just AIC-esque crunch.

Also got some White Stripes in the Winamp playlist too - "Hotel Yorba", "Hello Operator", and (of course) "Fell In Love With A Girl".

Guest swan

I'm on a Sabbath/Ozzy kick this week so I have "Ozzman Cometh" cranking on the office stereo. Nice mix of sabbath and ozzy through all periods.

Guest evenflowDDT

City High - City High

"City High"

Come on... how often will a self-titled conundrum like THAT ever happen in your CD collection? :D

Guest areacode212

Arch Enemy - "Burning Angel"

I downloaded the song after seeing the fetching young lady in swan's sig. It's kinda Carcass-y.

EDIT: I see that the reason for that is ex-Carcass member Michael Amott is a member of the band.

Guest evenflowDDT

Oysterhead - The Grand Pecking Order

Track 6: "Army's on Ecstasy"

I love these guys... Les Claypool, Trey Anastasio, and Stewart Copeland... how could it get any better?

Guest Dr. Wrestlingphysics

The Who: a best of called "Who's Better, Who's Best"