TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest converge241

What are you listening to right now?

Guest JebusNassedar

Primus - "The Last Superpower"

And I was doubting the first few tracks on "Animals Should Not Act Like People". Holy GOD.

Guest Thunder Rising!!!

Hey You - Pink Floyd

Anyone knows the story behind this song and its lyrics? This songs nv fails to give me the creeps, especially the dark guitar riffs in the middle of the song.

Edited by Thunder Rising!!!

Guest BAR
Hey You - Pink Floyd

Anyone knows the story behind this song and its lyrics? This songs nv fails to give me the creeps, especially the dark guitar riffs in the middle of the song.

Well, the whole album (The Wall) is a concept album with the story of a man whos father died in the war and is driven to trying to commit suicide.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Morbid Angel-"Enshrined by Grace."

Just picked up their new one, Heretic, and popped it in for the first time. This is track two, and it's already sick as fuck.

Plenty of blastage in this one, as well as the trademark dense as molten lead riffage, and throaty growls...divebomb solos aplenty. I lub it.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Morbid Angel-"Place of Many Deaths"

Over halfway through this disc, and I'd say it's pretty good. Nothing lyrically that they haven't done before, but the riffs are THERE. This track in particular. Sinister as all hell, and just nauseatingly groggy.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Same album

"Drum Check"

It's exactly what it says. Just Pete Sandoval being a madman, ripping and blasting at the speed of light, working every cymbal and tom on his rack.

The two tracks prior to this one were actually pretty shitty. One being a downright bad acoustic instrumental that went nowhere, except into another subpar instrumental. This is way cooler, though...and leads into "Born Again" which has just started..

Hey, this part was in "He Who Sleeps" off of Gateways to Annihilation, only this is shaping up to be an extended solo for Trey Azagthoth, which I have absolutely no problem with.