TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest converge241

What are you listening to right now?

Foetus- Not In Your Hands

Al Green-You Ought To Be With Me

Ladyhawk - "The Dugout." Love, love everything about this song. It's really nothing unique, but talk about 5 minutes of anthemic yearning.

And now, Joanna Newsom's fantastic "Cosmia." I still go back and forth on my opinion of her, but this one's a slam dunk.

Ladyhawk - "The Dugout." Love, love everything about this song. It's really nothing unique, but talk about 5 minutes of anthemic yearning.

And now, Joanna Newsom's fantastic "Cosmia." I still go back and forth on my opinion of her, but this one's a slam dunk.

Two tracks/artists I'm yet to really 'get'. The Ladyhawk one is the best song of its kind I've heard for a while though.

Two tracks/artists I'm yet to really 'get'. The Ladyhawk one is the best song of its kind I've heard for a while though.

I haven't heard anything else of theirs. My understanding is that it's pretty mediocre-to-blah stuff, so my love of this one track is kind of holding me back from diving into the rest of the catalog and being disappointed.

Wu Tang Clan-Ain't Nothin' To Fuck With

Chris & Cosey-Love Cuts

Can-Moonshake

Zombi-Digitalis

Depeche Mode-Home

Justin Warfield-B-Boys on Acid