TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest converge241

What are you listening to right now?

Passengers, "Slug."

I love this album. I've had it for forever but I've only gotten back into it recently. After Brian Eno started producing for U2, they got together for this project, which was more of a joint effort than just him behind the boards. It's these great organic soundscapes with U2 basically providing the backing band and occasional vocals, and it's honestly probably the best thing they've released since Achtung Baby.

I recommend this track and "Your Blue Room" in particular for anyone interested. And I recommend that you be interested.

sinead o'connor - "nothing compares 2 U"

The Pixies, "In Heaven (Lady in the Radiator Song)," the live version off the complete B-Sides album. Scream, Frank, scream!

i first heard that song in a game room about a week after seeing 'eraserhead', before i even knew who the pixies really were. i dropped everything and went "holy shit."

Guest BAR

'Learning To Fly' Pink Floyd. God damn, I've just listened to this 7 or 8 times over. As I've never realised how amazing it was and I've just realised what all the fuss is about.