TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

The one & only anti-awo thread

I like the aWo, eventhough I'm not a part of it.  I still enjoy habing matches with them, and having Jason interfere.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

mario dude let's not even bother having a fight with this guy.

Look fallen angel you have a problem with us. fine, ring to the one and only anglesault thread and we'll deal with it there. we don't bother anyone on  this board, we keep the aWo stuff in the no holds barred folder.

Oh and even if some people don't like the aWo they can't do anything about it as we've done nothing wrong.

Guest alfdogg

The aWo is a completely harmless stable in the anglesault thread.  Don't even bother with this fallen angel guy.  He's an idiot.  The aWo keeps all their stuff inside the anglesault thread.

Guest The Man in Blak
The aWo keeps all their stuff inside the anglesault thread.

Except for the WDI "invasion" (and I use the term very loosely).

Just saying.

The Fallen Angel may be a moron but hes smarter than the aWo. And alfdogg arent you another Anglesault bitch-in-training? If you are...shut the fuck up. Oh and if youre wondering about your friends and their Invasion, look no further than here

Guest Tony149
what is the aWo?

It's a stable by the name of the anglesault World order. They started out/formed in "The One & Only Anglesault thread." Go there if you want to look.

Guest The Man in Blak
The Man in Blak does not approve of your advertisements for the aWo, Tony149.

Don't woory about the aWo, worry about the Faces of Fear.  go to the Anglesault thread to find out who they are.

Guest Tony149
The Man in Blak  does not approve of your advertisements for the aWo, Tony149.

I'm "The People's Mod". You ask questions I try my best to answer them. I'm not sure how many people know this folder actually was created because of Anglesault's bitching, complaining, etc. Flame all you want in this folder. The Mods will pretty much let this place become "No Holds Barred". I think we should make the song "No Holds Barred" (From the movie of the same name) the official theme for this folder.

Guest The Man in Blak

...Tony, I was just j-

*sigh*

Nevermind.

Guest Tony149
...Tony, I was just j-

*sigh*

Nevermind.

I know or at least had a good idea you were joking. I just said that so people know I answer questions. Getting people's trust is fun. :)

Guest Anglesault
Oh yeah, and he's stalking 'Sault, too.

Fuck. Another one? They just flock towards me. Where has this one been following me around?

Well, he's been posting crap in the OAOAST (only a bit), the General chat (i think you'll know which thread) about how he's an old friend, he wants to talk, wants revenge etc. He's just an idiot.

Yeah, we need some big time help over there. Somebody call in the reinforcements. Please. May-day. May-day.

Angleplex youre just still upset youre making an ass out of yourself. And Sole you cared enough to invade some other board in the first place, so I woudlnt talk much.

::Crying::

Why do I make an ass of myself! I am so upset!

::Stops::

I woudlnt talk much.

Please. What would I have to do for that to happen?

You keep crying about it and getting way too defensive so Im assuming you do care. Goodnight all!

The question is why do YOU care? I mean, you are posting so much about the matter, yet it doesn't really involve you. So don't waste your time on us, I'm sure you have better things to do.

Guest Anglesault
You keep crying about it and getting way too defensive

And then they threw a fit and wished death on a poster...Oh wait, that was you, wasn't it?

And then they threw a fit and wished death on a poster...Oh wait, that was you, wasn't it?

I am afraid of Ghast now.