TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MillenniumMan831

2 Songs . . .

Hello there,

I was wondering if anyone knew the names/artists of 2 songs.

The first sounds like it could be Alice in Chains and the chorus goes, "We pay our debt sometimes". Can't find it on Kazaa or Soulseek.

The second one has the chorus (something like this) "Cause you just don't get it, it's copastetic and you'll learn to accept it . . ."

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Two good songs, if you ask me, epscially "Bound for the Floor." But then again, I'm a HUGE Local H mark. Probably the only one on this board.

I've actually just discovered them and love what I'm hearing so far.

Your best bet is to pick up a copy of Here comes the Zoo. It's easily their best album from start-to-finish. There's no real filler at all, and the epic closer "What Would You Have Me Do?" is one of the finest tracks written in the last few years.

Funny how Local H got a mention here, as I JUST put "Bound For The Floor" on a recent mp3 CD I made. They are pretty good, as I got to hear them often due to my best friend being a big fan.

I only have the album with "Bound for the Floor" on it, and I don't know how many came before that, but that album is a solid piece of rock n' roll. It's varied enough to find a song anybody will like on it. Like profanity and humorous lyrics? "High-Fiving Motherfucker" is your song!