Dream Tag Team Partner Match:

Axel and Mystery Partner vs. Zack Malibu and Calvin Szechstein

JUST Signed:

OAOAST World Heavyweight Championship

Crystal © vs. Sly Sommers

OAOAST 24/7 Championship

Gunner Sharps © vs. Hoff vs. Chris Stevens

First Round of road to the Elimination Chamber:

In a rematch from AngleSlam, Drek Stone vs. Leon Rodez!

Blurricane vs. Panther, with the X Division Championship on the line!

Also, the Aussie Cup Open Invitational Battle Royal!

More matches announced soon, its going to be one hell of a show. Get your stuff into me by Wednesday, I'll be posting around this time next week.

Just out of curiosity...Papacita would you be able to write that match because I'll probably be working too much to do it. Sorry, but I've been busy lately as you can tell with me turning my stuff in late this week.

I'll still write my own storyline stuff, but a match might be hard.

Guest The Mad Cappa

Well, I'm writing up the Aussie Cup Open Invitational battle royal. As it has been said, it's an over the top rope elimination match, also pretty much anything goes and here's the best part, anyone can come in! So if anyone would like to enter in or have any ideas on who to put in it, just PM me.

Heads up, this is not going to be a serious battle royal.

Thats cool, I won't be posting until Thursday night your time, so lateness is cool for extreme cases.

Wow, I should really read this stuff.

If you're posting the show mid-todayish then Rodez/Drek may be a little late, as I didn't see the "get everything to me by Wednesday" line. It should be done by about 8 GMT, maybe earlier...just a warning.

Nah its fine, I just talked to Drek, and I worked out I can piost it at 2am Friday morning your time (EDIT: That's at the latest, so if I get everyones stuff before then, I'll post it beforehand).

Seriously everyone, read this week's show. There's a big surprise for the Dream Tag Team Partner, and the other matches on the card will be absolutely insane.

Hey Adam, did you get the tag match stuff from either Eskimo or Patty? They posted it in GCF (where the OAOAST Mods put together the shows before moving them out) and I'm not sure if you received them.

EDIT: Patty O'Green should of sent it to you by now.

Edited by Tony149

I have the 20 Man Tony, thanks. I now have just about everything, I'm waiting on the Triple Threat 24/7 Title match (I know Hoff will have that in later), Drek vs. Rodez (I know that will be late), and the Battle Royal, being written by Cappa.

Yeah I did Stephen. I'm going to go ahead and post the show now, and edit it the stuff that I havent recieved later.

EDIT: Done. I've put in specifically where the other two matches are going, so just send them to me or an OAOAST mod, and I'm sure they'll edit it into the right place.

What the hell?! I sent you the 24/7 right before I left for work this morning! About....12 PM Eastern. No idea what that is in your time, but...

Hmm. Well fuck, that's no good.

I'm resending now, so edit it in later I guess.

I really didn't get it man, Im sorry, must have been a malfunction somewhere. Its edited in now, so don't worry.

Sign in to follow this