TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

NFL Game Chatter Thread

Eagles lose Shaun Andrews for the season with a broken fibula. Artis Hicks will step into the starting five. The starting lineup should not skip a beat, but they now have no depth on O-Line should another injury occur.

No, what Shaun Alexander does is screw me over in my fantasy league. Figures I had to go against him during one of his "on" weeks.

Another note after today's games, next week, MNF, Minn/Philly looks to be one hell of a shootout.

Guest Salacious Crumb

Do the Ravens really want that big of a downgrade at QB? Boller has been pretty bad but Stewart will be even worse.

Hey sports mods (PK or Al), are we making new threads for the Sunday night and Monday night games?

Giver that Pat F---ing Summerall is announcing the Sunday night game, I doubt anyone will be watching it. Someone was on crack when they made that hire...the SNF booth has no redeeming features whatsoever now.

Guest Smues

Could someone tell me what the fuck just happened? I watch 3rd down become 4th down with like 3 seconds left in the half so I flip away, come back 10 minutes later and the half isn't over even though there's 0 on the clock.

Guest Salacious Crumb

The officials forgot to give the Chiefs the 5 yd. penalty.

Someone needs to tell Shannahan that Champ Baily is a defender and not someone to have on both sides of the ball. How stupid would he be to lose his best defender by doing this?

On Fox today, they said Coughlin fined Straham of all people for showing up at 3:23, at a meeting that started at 3:25.

what an ass.

Actually, good for him. He is a captain and he should be setting an example other than taking up massive cap room. I like his play but he shouldn't be above the rules that the other players have to follow.

The Giants need someone tough on them instead of someone who will give them a lollipop and pat them on the head.

I don't get it though... he fined him for being two minutes EARLY (almost on time) to a team meeting

I mean, if Coughlin wanted them to be there at 3:20 instead, he should've told them that

Guest Salacious Crumb

The Sunday Night game was awesome. I had Priest Holmes and Quentin Griffin on my fantasy team.

Yeah, for all those people who scoffed when I said to bench Fred Taylor for Quentin Griffin in one of the fantasy threads way back, feel free to drive through and pick up your plate of crow. I've got more than enough for everybody.