TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest McShady

Full Impact Pro 9/24 & 9/25

Guest McShady

sep04flyerfront.gif sep04flyerback.gif

Full Impact Pro will "relaunch" the weekend of Friday 9/24 and Saturday 9/25 in Tampa, Florida at the USF Sun Dome Corral with a tournament for the promotion's championship.

Scheduled for 9/24 are "Qualifying Matches" for the Full Impact Pro championship featuring:

*Justin Credible vs. Gangrel

*AJ Styles vs. Homicide

*Austin Aries vs. Roderick Strong

*Jason Cross vs. Rainman

*CM Punk vs. Vordell Walker

*Jerelle Clark vs. Slim J

*Kahagas vs. Scoot Andrews

*Lex Lovett vs. Joshua Masters

Mostly everyone involved in the tournament will appear on the 9/25 event with the victors going on to finals and the others competing in non-tournament bouts. AJ Styles will be the exception to the rule as he is only scheduled to appear on 9/24. Should he advance in the tournament, his second round opponent will receive a bye. Styles will then be in line to be the number one challenger for the belt.

Also scheduled to appear on 9.24 are Antonio Banks, Brian Gamble, Luna Vachon, LaDuke Jakes, Machette & Murphy, The Heartbreakers & Sedrick Strong!

Due to SDown, this show just got better. I'm assuming now that there won't be any Justin Credible vs. Gangrel match anymore, a major plus for everyone.

Guest McShady

First two brackets:

Bracket A:

AJ Styles vs. Homicide

Joshua Masters vs. Lex Lovett

Bracket B:

Austin Aries vs. Roderick Strong

Slim J vs. Jerrelle Clark

Bracket A winner vs. Bracket B winner

Guest McShady

Bracket C:

CM Punk vs. Vordell Walker

Gangrel with Luna Vachon vs. Justin Credible

Bracket D:

Jason Cross vs. Rainman

Scoot Andrews vs. Kahagas

Bracket C winner vs. Bracket D winner

Guest jobsquad

perhaps wwe is just leting him finish up the indy dates he had signed up for before signing with wwe. like eddy gurrero with roh and a few guys with ecwa's super 8

Guest McShady

Quick results:

Kahagas beat Scoot Andrews with a roll-up

Joshua Masters beat Lex Lovett with a roll-up

Jerelle Clark beat Slim J

Antonio Banks & Brian Gamble beat Scotty Hotshot & Aaron Epic

CM Punk beat Vordell Walker, Punk said he accepted us Misfits and let us know he would be leading a new revolution. Joshua Masters came out during the match and helped Punk win.

Rainman beat Jason Cross

Austin Aries beat Roderick Strong with the fish hook crossface thing

Gangrel wasn't there as he signed with WWE, Ralph Mosco replaced him

Justin Credible beat Ralph Mosco

Homicide beat AJ Styles by DQ. After a ref bump, Punk and Masters ran out with a chair and hit both Styles and Cide, Styles got the chair and ran off Punk/Masters, ref woke up, saw AJ with the chair and DQ'd him.

Tomorrow night:

Bracket A: Homicide vs Joshua Masters

Bracket B: Austin Aries vs Jerelle Clark

Bracket C: CM Punk vs Justin Credible

Bracket D: Rainman vs Kahagas

Guest McShady

Well, DQ in a qualifying match for a tourny. Styles said he hoped Homicide wins the belt, so he can beat him for it or something like that.

Guest McShady

Homicide beat Masters with a lariat in a squash.

Austin Aries beat Clark with the taped up finger fish hook of doom in a great match.

Rainman beat Kahagas with his pump handle driver thing.

CM Punk beat Justin Credible with a roll-up while holding the ropes.

Sederick Strong & Lex Lovett won by DQ over the Heartbreak Express after the Express walked out after getting dominated.

Ryze squashed Aaron Epic.

Homicide beat Aries with the lariat in another great match by Aries.

CM Punk beat Rainman with another roll-up using the ropes for leverage. After the match CM Punk said he didn't want to wait any longer and challenged Homicide to come out right now. Homicide came out and was jumped by Punk and Masters, Rainman made the save.

10 minute intermission

Roderick Strong won a "Fatal Four-Way Fray," which was a Four-way elimination match over Jason Cross, Vordell Walker, and Slim J.

Fat Black Guy Who Came Out With Purple Smoke squahed Aaron Epic.

Homicide beat CM Punk in a wild brawl that went everywhere from the Men's bathroom to the front of the building. They brawled for about 10 minutes before even getting into the ring. Homicide had to deal with Joshua Masters interfering all match but eventually won after a sick ass lariat.

FIP will be back at the Sun Dome Corral on November 12th and 13th, on the 13th there will be a double header with NWA:FL running the night show.

This show was much better than Night One and had two great matches involving Aries as well as a great brawl between Homicide and Punk to end the show.

Homicide is the champion?! Wow, how much cock-sucking does Homicide do on Gabe?

Yeah, its a fucking shame Gabe didnt put Justin Credible over in the tournament.

Shut the fuck up.

Wow, so because I disagree with Gabe's shitty booking, I should shut up? Wow, what tolerance for others opinions, and way to show your intelligence. I applaud you.

Guest OSIcon
Wow, so because I disagree with Gabe's shitty booking, I should shut up? Wow, what tolerance for others opinions, and way to show your intelligence. I applaud you. 

No....but you should say why Homicide shouldn't have won the title and who should have won it instead. Your contribution didn't show much intelligence either.

Yes because a remark about Homicide sucking Gabe's cock sure his showing intelligence.

Good one smart guy

Ooooh, intelligence crack down.

s because a remark about Homicide sucking Gabe's cock sure his showing intelligence.

Good one smart guy

You didn't lose a period in that last sentence, way to show your intelligence! Woah!

An, gee, lets' see if my Gabe-'Cide comment was a sarcastic joke.... hmm.... *waits for mention of 'Cide-Gabe relationship in DVDR thread*

Ooooh, intelligence crack down.

s because a remark about Homicide sucking Gabe's cock sure his showing intelligence.

Good one smart guy

You didn't lose a period in that last sentence, way to show your intelligence! Woah!

An, gee, lets' see if my Gabe-'Cide comment was a sarcastic joke.... hmm.... *waits for mention of 'Cide-Gabe relationship in DVDR thread*

Are you done yet?

After sitting in the hurricane with no power yesterday and sitting at the airport for 12 hours today, I've finally made it back to Philly from my new second home of Tampa, FL. I really enjoy it down there and could see myself residing in FL at some point in my life.

First, I want to wish everyone in FL the best and I hope all of you got through the hurricane. I saw a lot of torn up roofs and broken signs on the way to the airport early this morning.

I also want to thank all the boys for really busting their asses in front of the small crowds and with the thought of a hurricane looming overhead.

I've seen the reviews both negative and positive. To those who didn't like the show I'm sorry if you were disappointed and that FIP isn't your kind of product. As far as I go, I am very happy with the shows and while there is room for improvement I believe these shows will make for very enjoyable $15 two hour DVDs, which was the goal of the shows.

As far as the crowds go, of course we would have wanted more people but the product is designed like ROH on a smaller scale to where the DVD buys will keep the product going. FIP has already almost broke even with the presales of the DVD so this promotion has a bright future ahead. We would like to get to the point of having 150-300 a show. We will be very happy with that.

Sal, the owner of FIP who is the hero behind getting all the ROH home releases edited well and in your hands so quickly, did a great job with the production of FIP. I wanted a different look and I feel that we achieved that with the old school set and entrance way where the wrestlers would cut promos on their way to and back from the ring. This will give the DVDs a TV taping type feel, while ROH has a goal of producing a PPV like feel.

One funny thing about all those reviews was everyone making a big deal of me throwing a fit. I'm really intense about the shows and sometimes my passion spills out in that form. If you people in Florida thought that was somethig, you haven't seen nothing yet! I throw a fit like that at least every other ROH show and the FL one was nothing! Here's to many more fits in FIP!!! It just cracks me up that this was such a big deal. I was pretty much relaxed and smiling and having a great time both nights, but no one bothered making a big deal over that. Oh well, onto the shows...

FIP isn't meant to be a product to come and overanalyze. Sure, we are going to have ROH style matches that help sell DVDs like Roderick Strong vs. Austin Aries, but for the most part its going to be wrestling done old school and simple with a few new twists and turns. We also aren't going to push many of the guys that NWA FL is pushing to help keep each product unique to each other. In the end, I was concerned with keeping the NWA FL guys strong, which is why Lovett lost to some dastardly cheating to set up the later confrontation with the Heartbreak Express which led to him and Sederick Strong giving the Express a beating the next night, which made the Express run away to get some cheap heat.

The bottom line is that we did have quality matches. I saw one report say that Aries vs. Strong was Florida match of the year. The first night DVD will be a quarter comprised of Aries vs. Strong and AJ Styles vs. Homicide, which isn't too bad for $15 when it comes to quality wrestling. Jerrelle Clark vs. Slim J, CM Punk vs. Vordell Walker and Rainman vs. Jason Cross were also in the good to solid range and nothing else was bad, but they were also short matches.

The second night was definitely the better of the two cards with the show long storyline of Punk vs. Homicide that climaxed in the FIP heavyweight title match, which was a wild brawl that went out into a field and into the bathroom including Punk's head getting stuck in a urinal. I watched the entire night two card at Sal's house on his camcorder during the power outage and really enjoyed it with Austin Aries and his questionable fishhook submission really having a great night with good matches vs. Homicide and Aries.

I also want to note that Vordell Walker is a guy to watch once he fine tunes some things. Jerrelle Clark also looked great. Joshua Masters also came through in a big way in his role as Punk's flunky.

Well I didn't think I would end up writing something this long so I guess I'll cut it short. I'm really looking forward to returning for 11/12 & 11/13 with some new faces and the first FIP title defense by Homicide.

FIP notes:

-Austin Aries suffered a broken nose when Clark's knee hit him on the way down on the brainbuster. He still wrestled Homicide with the broken nose. Aries doesn't get credit for how tough he is with this incident and for not flinching when Bryan Danielson split his chin wide open at "Survival Of The Fittest."

-Slim J will not be back and his angle with Jerrelle Clark is dropped.

-Already signed for 11/12 & 11/13 back in Tampa: FIP Heavyweight Champion Homicide, Roderick Strong, Rainman, Jason Cross, Jerrelle Clark with much more to be signed including some new faces!!!

-Homicide will defend the belt against any indy star and not just against regulars on the FIP roster.

Gabe posted this on the ROH boards.

Guest McShady

These people have been added to the FIP Roster page:

Bryan Danielson

Dan Maff

Trent Acid

BJ Whitmer

and Jimmy Rave