TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Sjl metal comments of doom!

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Well, I have to admit, I've actually read jack squat of it so far....however.....

WE WON! WE WON! OH MY GOD! HALELUJA! THE T n' T CONNECTION RULES YOU ALL!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

But alas, we wrote ourselves to lose, CRAP!

Anyhoo, congrats to the new champs, now, I gotsta get readin....

Edit: Wait, we won by default....sigh....nothing worse than a tainted victory.

Guest hhh6294

Fucking Hell... where is that pimpshit bastard Flexxx... I'm gonna fucking kill him if Thugg doesn't reach him first...

:angry:

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

By the way, will the card be up within an hour? I'm not being booked, but am still interested in the card, and don't have the energy to stay up hours on end. Should I wait, or just get some shut eye?

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

TNT, the card'll hopefully be up in 30 or so, if I can make something nice up.  7 people can't be booked for this show, so it may take me a bit of time to finish putting it all together with the gaps.

Guest hhh6294

Edwin... I can write for Crimson now.  It's all taken care of.  go ahead and book me if you wish.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Jake!

You rule!

Because of you being able to write, it all just fell into place.  WOO!

Guest Ash Ketchum

Hmmm... Ced didn't write... that sucks.

Oh well. I won the match I was supposed to write, anyways. Not a loss for me... in writing terms and stuff, you know.... aww forget it.

Great show from everyone. ^_^ Congrats to the new champs.

Guest midnight_burn

Haven't read the whole thing yet, but a very good main event. Good job Tom, and congrats on replacing me as JL World Champ, i'm sure you'll be a great champ.

Guest realitycheck

Well, I skimmed the show, and it dosen't look all too bad. Props to Tom taking the title. But props with a 'Grr!' That 'Grr' directed at evil bloated govenment agencies that make me miserable and make me miss my first title shot. ...No, don't ask.

Anyway, for those who'd like to read it, he's what I did get done for the ME...

-------

…And we’re back! The camera fades back in from the commercial, giving a dramatic shot of the ring, presumably from somewhere in the upper mezzanine. The crowd is mostly silent, minus a few whispers of several fans talking amongst themselves. A slow, bassless beat emanates dramatically from the stereo system, as the house lights remain unwavering.

“All right! Welcome back to SJL Metal!” Says Axis, voicing over the slow moving shot of the ring. “As you can see, we’ve finally prepared for the main event.”

“Absitively Posoloutly, Axey-buddy!” Replies the voice of Edwin MacPhisto, also voicing over. “A devilishly good one, if I do say so myself. For Stryke’s vacated world title… Z, Tom Flesher, and Danny Williams. A match we’ve seen many times before.” Edwin finishes.

“Most recently at Absolution.” Adds Axis, as the camera comes back to the announcer’s table. “In a match also featuring Ced Ordonez, Z walked away with the European Title.”

“Bah!” Shouts the Suicide King, more than a little disgusted. “Don’t remind me! Little punk…”

“This one came about by interesting circumstances, too.” Says Axis, trying to ignore King. “On Crimson, there were three matches intended to decide the No.1 contenders to the World Title. Ced Ordonez versus Ash Ketchum, Tom Flesher versus Flexxx, and Z versus Mafia. Tom and Z won their respective matches, and--”

“Z won by illegal methods mind you!” Interrupts King. “He GRABBED THE TIGHTS, when he rolled up Mafia, *cheating* so that he could win!”

“…Yes, Z did grab Mafia’s tights for the victory.” Adds Axis, throwing on King’s argument as an afterthought. “ Anyway, the reason that--”

“AND!” Interrupts King again. “I had a FULL inquiry done on this issue! I made sure that the referee would be properly punished and YOU, MacPhisto, would lose commissionership over this! Embellishing ref’s so they throw matches…” King mutters the last part as he goes under the desk, rummaging around for something…

“Riiiight.” Starts Axis, sounding a little miffed. “Anyway, the reason that this match doesn’t feature Ash or Ced is because both men missed their flight, thus making a match between them impossible on Crimson.”

“On *Crimson,* Axis!” Chimes in Edwin, cheerful as always. “I have it on good authority that Ash and Ced *did* have a match, right there at Cleveland International!”

“Uh-huh…” Says Axis, resting his chin into his palm.

“Seriously!” Adds Edwin, in a tone that shouts ‘Not seriously, sorry.’ “They brawled all over the airport! The chaos finally ended when Ced shoved the cart containing all 52 parts of Misty’s designer luggage into Ash, trapping him in on a luggage carousel. A definite match of the year candidate, to be sure.” Edwin finishes the last part in all sincerity, folding his arms over his chest and nodding.

Axis sighs and rolls his eyes, before getting back to his serious commentary. “As I was saying,” He begins. “The reason that Danny is in this match is because, on Crimson, he defeated both Poisyn and Insane Luchadore for the right to face the Euro champ, Z. However, with Ced and Ash unable to fight, -on Crimson-” Axis hastens to add, at the look Edwin gives him. “There was a spot left open in the world title match. So, Danny gets to cash in his Euro shot right away, as this becomes a two fall match for both the Euro and World titles!” Finishes Axis.

“That’s right! One man could end up as a double champ! Will Z pull it together and win the world? Will Tom Flesher get the belt he was destined to hold? Or could Danny pull the upset of the century?” Edwin asks, tensely.

“Well, we’ll just have to watch and find out.” Axis says.

And with his comment, Funyon steps into the ring, microphone in hand. As the crowd begins to perk, he raises the mic to his lips…

“The following match, scheduled for TWO falls, is a triangle match for the SJL European and World titles!!” Funyon pauses his booming announcement, letting the crowd quit from it’s pop. “In this match, the first fall will decide the Euro title, and the second deciding the World!” The crowd pops again, as Funyon pauses for them. “Introducing first…”

The heavy grinding groves of Dillinger  Escape Plans ‘Calculating Infinity’ kicks up over the arena stereo, as the SmarkTron© lights up, blinking the word ‘D E A T H W I S H’. The crowd crows with venom as the shots of Danny William’s best highlights follow on the screen.

“From Louisville, Kentucky!” Booms Funyon. “Weighing in at 235lbs… ‘Deathwish’… DANNY… WILLIAMS!”

Danny throws aside the curtain, stepping onto the stage looking as serious as ever. Ignoring the crowds jeering, Danny slides under the bottom rope, no-nonsense expression intact. Silently, he walks to the ropes, giving them a little test.

“As pointed out earlier, Danny defeated JL mainstays Matt Myers and Andrew Rickmen to get a shot at the Euro title.” Reminds Axis.

“And…” Grunts Suicide King, finally re-emerging from under the table. “Don’t think… he won’t… cash in!” With that last strain, King pulls up a *huge* stack of papers, plopping them on the desk.

Funyon continues, as King rests on the paper, catching his breath.

“Introducing second…”

The cheery pop sounds of Faith No More's 'Epic' funk over the stereo system, as the crowd electrifies with cheers! A single spotlight shines down on the ramp, as Z throws aside the curtain, shuffling his way down the ramp, Euro title gleaming over his shoulder.

“From Trenton, New Jersey!” Announces Funyon. “Weighing in at 229lbs, and representing XF9! The SJL European Champion… Z!!”

“And what,” Begins Axis, pointing at the stack of papers. “Is THAT?”

“This, my dear Aussie, is a complete copy of the inquiry into one, Edwin MacPhisto’s, officiating practices!” Explains King. “In this stack of paper, there is documented PROOF, that Edwin is bribing officials to throw matches. Let’s just see if I can find it…” King trails off, searching through the mound of paper.    

Z spins on his heel, banging off a quick salute to the crowd, before rolling under the bottom rope. He doesn’t do his usual pace around the ring, instead just handing the belt off to Matty K, and hunkering down into a corner, giving Danny the ol’ stink eye.

“HERE!” Shouts King, putting on a pair of bifocals and indicating to page in his stack. “Right HERE, this report reads -ahem-… ‘We also found payment slips, for varying amounts of money, paid to officials Matthew Kivell and Anthony Michael Hall, with Edwin MacPhisto’s signature and fingerprints. We believe that these slips we’re, considering the notes we found in Edwin’s office, to be meant fo--”

“King,” Interrupts Axis. “That’s just the Dowd report with ‘Dowd’ crossed out on the first page.”

King pauses, looking a little miffed. He glares at Axis. “Look, that’s not the POINT…”

King’s attempt at an argument are cut short as Funyon clears his throat again, this time pulling out a set of cue cards.

“Next, from Buffalo, New York! Weighing in at 213lbs…The Master of Disaster, The Lord of Lunacy, The Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah!” Funyon’s continues his intro, reading off of the cue cards, as the crowd, and the commentators, exchange glances. “Forever imitated, never duplicated! The one, the only, the ORIGINAL…” Funyon’s voice piques dramatically.

“What the hell’s going on?” Asks Axis.

“Damned if I know, I just run the place.” Shrugs Edwin.

Funyon glances down at his cue cards, realizing his pre-mature climax. “Uh…” He attempts to cover for himself. “The super mega-cosmic rockstar intergalactic *LIVING* *LEGEND!!* And the NEXT, SJL world heavyweight champion…” Funyon’s voice piques dramatically, in the right place this time. “ ‘The Superior One’ Tom… FLESHER!”

At that moment, the arena darkens. Over the PA, the opening strains of the Doors' "Tell All The People" start to play. A large X of Pyro sprays out across the curtain, and as Jim Morrison sings "Tell all the people that you see... follow me...." Tom steps through the curtain, still never noticing the crowds vile rancor. He doesn’t pose this time, dabbing his hair damp hair with a towel.

“I should of known…” Groans Axis.

“Ah, beautiful entrance!” Praises King. “Fit for a king! And, really, does the next SJL champ deserve better?"

“And as you can see,” Starts Edwin, grinning. “Tom had to take a bit of a break to wash that fine Canadian Maple Syrup out of his hair…”

“Bah!” Scoffs King. “Don’t remind me about those idiotic XF9 toddlers! Tom should be able to get back at Z in best possible way, letting him lose his title, and winning the World before his very eyes! I can’t wait!” King finishes, disturbingly giddy.

Tom grumbles an obscenity in Z’s direction, before climbing up the stairs and tossing his towel to the crowd. (Who toss it back.) Tom steps into the centre of the ring, dropping into his pose, as Kivell signals the bell.

**DING!DING!DING!**

At the bell, all three men jump to the centre of the ring, gaining a rarely seen triple collar and elbow tie up. All three jockey for position, before Tom’s hands snap up, locking the other two men in headlocks. Before he can do anything else, Tom receives a double shove, him lurching to the ropes. As Tom ricochets back, Z and Danny both spin around, gaining a double back elbow on the former Euro champ. Simultaneously, Danny and Z drop an elbow onto Tom!

“Danny and Z inadvertently working over Flesher. Do you think that Danny and Z could work well as a team?” Quires Axis, to no one in particular.

“Well, after the words Danny and Tom exchanged earlier…” Edwin trails off.

As Tom staggers to his feet, Danny and Z turn to each other… and Danny barks out an order! Z nods, as Danny walks over to Flesher, pulling him to his feet and resting him against the ropes, giving him a knee to the gut. Flesher coughs and tries to fall, but Danny keeps his grip, bouncing him off the ropes and out! Danny and Z take arms, running to Tom and dropping him with a double clothesline! Again, Danny barks orders to Z, as he gives a few stomps to Tom to keep him down. Danny takes one of Tom’s legs, locking on a spinning toe-hold, causing Tom to groan in pain. Flesher takes several useless shots at Danny’s head, missing entirely, as Williams shots more orders to Z.

“Z and Danny working rather cohesively here…” Notes Axis. “It probably won’t last very long…”

“It better not!” Interjects King. “This is completely unfair! This double teaming is preventing Tom from achieving his destiny!”

“King,” Begins Edwin. “You *do* remember that the first fall is for the Euro title, right?”

“Yes, and?” Shoots back King. “I have confidence that Tom can win BOTH titles tonight.” King says, matter-of-factly.

Flesher’s futile attempts to break the toe-hold are stopped as Z bounces off the ropes, landing a kneedrop into Flesher’s mouth! As Flesher recoils, Z rolls over, getting lateral press! Kivell drops for the count!

One!

TWO!

NO! Williams stumbles out of the toe-hold, landing an elbow on Z’s back!

“Well,” Muses Edwin. “That *didn’t* last long, did it?”

“Indeed. And Danny appears to be having some words with Z about it…” Says Axis.

Danny shoves Z as he gets to his feet… only to get shoved back! The crowd swells as Z gives Williams the best verbal tongue lashing he can muster, as Danny takes exception! Danny grows at Z’s ‘Fuzzy sock sucker’ comment, before rearing back, and lashing out with a vicious right hand! Z returns fire, to which Danny returns fire! And an all out, full blown punch war goes into place! Z continues his brawl with Danny… which goes about as well as you’d expect. After a few more moments of punching, Danny gains the advantage, sending Z reeling! Danny connects with one last good punch, letting Z stagger… right into the ‘Superior One!’ The recovered Tom Flesher fires off a bulled of a palm, sending Z reeling… back into Danny! Who sends Z back to Tom via a roundhouse right!

“Gracious! Z’s getting dealt back and forth here like… like…” Edwin trails off.

“A tennis ball?” Offers Axis.

“No…” Edwin shakes his head. “That’s not MacPhisto enough.”

Edwin scritches his chin, Danny and Tom continue to serve Z back and forth! Finally, after taking one last strong shot from Flesher, Z turns and crumples, collapsing to his knees, before falling face flat. Both men get the same idea, walking to the centre of the ring, and try to pin Z at the same time. Danny and Tom both try to roll over Z… before looking at each other. Immediately, Danny shouts several insults into Tom’s face, Tom angrily arguing back!

“Uh-oh…” Begins Edwin, doing a stunningly good impression of Susan Saint James. “Looks like tempers might flare up and EXPLODE~!”

“Jeezus, Edwin!” Shouts King. “Do you *have* to keep doing that?”

“I dunno… does it annoy you?” Edwin grins as he asks, receiving a groan.

Danny and Tom continue to argue, until Tom says something particularly poignant… and gets a slap from Williams! The crowd actually *cheers* ‘Deathwish’, as Tom turns back to Danny, a horrified expression on his face! Tom’s expression quickly sours… as hocks a logy into Danny’s face!

“And the crowd not very appreciative of Flesher’s actions!” Shouts Axis.

“Is that any way to treat the *next* SJL Wold champ?” Inquiries King, sneering. “Besides, that’s just retaliation for the water Danny spit into Tom’s face!”

As Danny tries to wipe the saliva from his eyes, Tom wastes no time stomping a mudhole into Williams! As crumbles onto the mat, Tom gives him a afterthought soccer kick to the shin, before hauling him up to his feet. Tom takes Danny’s arm, bouncing him off the ropes and attempting to shoot him into the opposite ones… but Danny digs his heels into the mat, using Tom’s momentum against him and reversing the whip! Danny sizes up Flesher as he cannonballs back… and ducks under one of Tom’s surprise clotheslines! Tom looks stunned that his attack failed, and is even more stunned as Danny pops up rapidly, snaring Flesher’s extended arm!

“Danny making use of Tom’s surprise of… well, that his surprise failed.” Comments Axis.

Danny spins Flesher around, trying his arm in a hammerlock! Williams grabs Tom by the thighs… lifting him up into backdrop plex! Almost on instinct, Tom uses Danny movement against him, bunching his powerful leg muscles up and literally scrunching up his body, allowing himself to slide over Danny’s back, despite the hammerlock! Danny almost loses his balance, tripping backward, but is stopped as Tom gives him a good shoulderblock to the back, sending ‘Deathwish’ careening to the ropes! Tom drops down, letting Danny hop over him, before jumping to his feet, telegraphing a backdrop! Danny comes up to Tom… and skids to a stop!

“Danny saw the backdrop 1.61 kilometers away!” Hollers Edwin. “Uh… for our American friends, that’s one mile.” Edwin explains, cheerfully.

“Well, it’s not really surprising, Edwin.” States Axis. “These two have wrestled each other so much lately, they’ve started to see each others spots. I’d give a good guess that these two know what the other’s going to do before *he* knows himself!”

“Not that it’s so hard when you’re wrestling Z.” Adds King, acidly. “Speaking of whom, why are these two beating on each other? The dofus is RIGHT THERE! All they’re doing is letting him recover!” The Suicide King adds the last part angrily, pointing to the still lying form of Z.

Tom and Danny don’t listen, as Tom stares at the toes of Danny’s plain white boots, before popping up to look into the eyes of ‘Deathwish,’ which practically glow red! Quickly, Danny raises an arm, faking a clothesline… that Flesher buys! Flesher immediately ducks, and Danny follows suit, dropping to one knee and slicing a cheap shot into Tom’s throat!

“What!?” Shouts King. “Damn it! You’re not supposed to--! I mean, you’re cheapshotting on another heel! That’s against page 54 of the Official Heel Guidebook! Damn it, Williams…” King trails off, muttering something the JL not having strict enough substance abuse bylaws.

“Well, anyway,” Axis starts, rolling his eyes at his spade-headed compatriot. “King brings up a good point. Danny doesn’t want to get DQed here. If that happens, Flesher regains the Euro title, and Danny’s work to get here is for naught!”

Tom still holds his throat at in pain due to the cheapshot, as Danny actually takes a moment to POSE, doing a slight martial-arts pose on his knees, getting a tiny pop for the showing of charisma! Danny rises to his feet, grabbing Tom by his blonde locks and drilling a high knee lift into his head, dropping him back to the canvas! With an indignant huff, Danny drops to the ground, hooking one of Tom’s legs!

ONE!

TWO!!

THR—NO!! The recovered Z stumbles across the ring, collapsing onto Danny to break the pin!

“Z just saved his title!” Shouts Axis. “He tripped over his toes, but I don’t think that’s anything new to him!”

“Blarg!” Shouts King. “See!? THIS is what happens when the bad guys fight one another!”

--------

And that's about as far as I got.

You know what's odd? That's not the first time I've tried to write a match in prose. As a matter of fact, all the other matches I no-showed were written in prose too... hmm...

Anyway, Tom's sure to have a good run with the title. But be forewarned, fleshy-one... I... WILL... HAVE... MY... REVENGE!!

-Z

GWA' FWAHAHAHAHAHAHA-Hack!- -Choke!- -Cough!-

Guest HVilleThugg

So Jake...tell me again why I'm going to kill Flexxx?  I read most of the show, and I didn't see any reason to kill him other than the obvious fact that he's a little bitch and I'm an angry black man.  :)

Please inform me because I'm in the mood for some killing.

Da "looking for a killing spree" H

Guest Coffin Surfer

Here's my losing match.  Looking back, I have quite a few grammical errors, and unfinishes sentences that may have cost me the match.  I also went over the word limit. BTW, Thanks for letting me win the Euro Title Tom.

(After the commercial break, The camera spins around the jam packed arena, as if their trying to get everybody who bought a ticket on T.V.  Finally they cut back to the announce table, maned by none other than the usual suspects.)

Axis: Welcome back to Crimson, up next we have the Main Event of the evening.  In a three dance it will be Williams, Felsher, and Z for the European Championship.

Edwin: All Axis, you left something very important out of my ingenious booking.  This is a two falls match, the first fall will determine the European Championship, and the second fall WILL DETERMINE THE NEW WORLD CHAMPIOIN!!

King: Ahhh, World Title.  Now this is my territory.  Since you two know nothing about World Titles.  I think I should call the second fall all by myself.

Edwin: Sure..............NOT!

King: Your so immature Edwin.

Edwin: I know you are, but what I’m I.

King: The hell with this. Look! Funyon is ready with the introductions.

Funyon: The following triangle match is scheduled for two falls.  The first fall is for the European Championship.  And the winner of the second fall will become the NEW SJL WORLD CHAMPION!!!!!

The crowd applauds.  Funyon waits for them to calm down before continuing with the introductions.

Funyon: Now......Introducing first weighing in at 235 pounds,  

DING! DING! DING!  As soon as the bell rings, Flesher marches right at Z, and slaps him right in the face.  Z lets out a girlish scream, but surprises Flesher with a slap of his own.  The crowd bursts into a loud ovation and a “Z” chant breaks out.   Flesher holds his face in disbelief at first, but the shock quickly turns to anger.  Z is shaking in his boots, but he holds his ground staring eye to eye with Flesher.  Deathwish just watches, scratching his head not knowing if he should jump both of  them, side with one, or do nothing. He decides “the hell with it” and rolls out of the ring.  After failing to intimidate Z, Flesher gets to business, whacking Z with a hard palm blow.  Z drops to one knee briefly stunned, but he pops back up and cracks Flesher with an elbow.  Flesher takes a step back, shaking his head, before quickly responding with a second palm blow.  Z again drops to one knee, but this time he uppercuts Flesher with a low blow.

King: A low blow, C’mon Kivell do your job.

Axis: Its like the NBA, the officials are gonna be a little more lenient, in a championship game .

Edwin: Your such a hypocrite, King.  If that was Flesher doing the low blow, he would be taking in charge of his own destiny.

King: Flesher doesn’t cheat Edwin.  He always fights clean, that is a slander against his character.

The crowd gives a standing ovation as Z does a goofy celebration. Flesher falls to the mat and rolls out of the ring, holding his injured balls.  Flesher looks like he is about to pass out, as he hyperventilates on the outside. Kivell warns Z for the dirty tactics, but seems more lenient than usual for the title match. Deathwish approaches  the vulnerable Flesher, but simply rolls him back in the ring.  Z takes notice and pulls Flesher to his feet with a front headlock.  Z tosses Flesher’s lose arm over his shoulder and lifts him in the air for the Vertical Suplex of.  Z falls back, executing the  move perfectly, before floating over for the pin.

One....

Flesher escapes with a strong kick out.  Z doesn’t let him escape, and immediately traps Flesher  with a kneeling side Headlock.  Flesher wisely gets back to the  vertical position, as Z keeps the Headlock applied.  Flesher locks his arms around Z’s waist, and snaps back with the Backdrop Driver.  Z lands sickly on his head, but bounces to his feet.  Flesher is caught by surprise, but he wastes no time nailing Z with a running Yakuza Kick.  The impact sends Z flying over the top rope, where he lands hard on the floor.  Flesher takes a few breaths and than yells at the observing Deathwish to “Come On!”.  Deathwish doesn’t hesitate to climb in the ring with his long time  rival.  The two step up face to face, and have a brief stare down.  Deathwish snaps first, smacking Flesher with a stiff knife edge chop. “Woooo!”  Flesher replies with a stinging palm strike across Deathwish’s chest. “Wooooo!”  Flesher tightens his chest muscles and braces himself, as Deathwish replies with even harder chop. “Woooo!”.  Flesher absorbs the blow and lets out a  painful scream, before answering with a second palm strike.  “Woooo!”  Deathwish slaps his chest and yells a barely audible “That all you got”.  Flesher shakes his head, and hits him with a third stinging palm strike across his now red chest.  “Wooooo!”.  A pissed Deathwish shrugs off the blow, and unleashes a 6 elbow combo to Flesher’s jaw and temple.  Flesher is out on his feet, and Deathwish spins around to finish the combo with a spinning elbow.  Flesher ducks the elbow, and counters with a Backdrop Driver.

Axis: BackDrop!

Edwin: Hold up, Hold up Axis.  I thought a Backdrop was when you dipped down as somebody was running at you, and than you flip them over your back.

King Shut Up Edwin! You don’t know anything.  A backdrop is what we in America call a “back suplex” or a “backdrop suplex”.  Axis was obvious using the Japanese term for it “Backdrop” as a clever reference to Flesher and Williams’ Puro days.

Edwin: Now there y’all go with this Puro talk again.  What is Puro? Some type of a dog food. :  

Both men are down.  Z regains consciousness on the outside, and climbs back in the ring, tripping over the bottom rope of course.  Flesher slowly gets to his feet, still feeling the effects of Deathwish’s elbows.  Z sneaks behind him and taps him on the shoulder.  Flesher staggers around, and eats a right cross to the nose.  Flesher falls back to the mat, and Z hooks his legs of the pin.  

One.....

Flesher kicks out and climbs back to his feet. Z drills him with three elbows to the jaw, and sends him running across the ring  with an Irishwhip.  Flesher bounces off the ropes and runs into a Hiptoss of... by Z.   Flesher lands hard on his back, and Z positions himself in a corner.  Z starts stomping his foot up and down in the corner. The crowd joins in, in perfect rhythm.  STOMP!.......STOMP!.......STOMP!.....STOMP!...STOMP!..STOMP! STOMP!.  Flesher staggers to his feet, and Z shots out of the corner for the Blizzard of Oz.  Flesher catches Z’s boot and spins him around.  Flesher locks him in a back waistlock and tosses him backwards over the top rope with a Release German Suplex.  Z lands on his shoulders, folded over on the outside, as a “Holy Shit” chant breaks out.

King: Hahahaha Die Z! Die Z!  

Axis: Release German Suplex over the Top Rope!

Edwin: Z is folded up like a Playboy Centerfold.

King: Huh?

Flesher drops to one knee, and extends his arms in the air for his trademark taunt. The majority of the  crowd “boos” and the “Holy Shit” chant fades away.  Flesher glances at the still knocked out Deathwish, before sliding out of the ring and retrieving Z.  Flesher lifts Z’s lifeless body on the apron, and rolls him in the ring.  Flesher calmly follows and covers Z for the pin.

One.....

Two......

Thre... NO!

Deathwish breaks up the pin with an elbow to Flesher’s back.  Deathwish rolls Flesher off Z, and covers Z himself.

One.....

Two......

Thre....NO!

Flesher breaks up the pin with a Senton on Deathwish. Flesher rolls Deathwish off and covers Z  again.

One....

Two......

Deathwish pulls Felsher off Z by his leg.  A pissed Flesher jumps to his feet, and gets in Deathwish’s face yelling profanities.  Deathwish doesn’t like this, so he cracks Flesher in the jaw with an elbow.  Flesher backs up, holding his jaw, but quickly replies with a standing Yakuza Kick.  Deathwish staggers backwards into the ropes, but quickly shots off them drilling Flesher with a spinning elbow smash.  Flesher nearly goes down and staggers backwards into the ropes, but he also quickly shoots off them, and floors Deathwish with a running Yakuza Kick.  The crowd gives a small “pop” as Flesher hastily applies a Figure Four to the floored Deathwish.  Deathwish sits up screaming, and a grinning Flesher just slaps him in the face.  Fighting the pain in his leg, Deathwish reaches over and slaps Flesher in his face.  Flesher responds and two exchange slaps.  Eventually the pain is to much on Deathwish and he falls backwards.  Kivell notices his shoulder are on the mat and counts.

One.....

Two......

Deathwish raises his shoulder up, and then tires to roll over to reverse the hold. A sweaty Flesher shakes his head, and uses all the power of his legs to make Deathwish tap.  Deathwish finally rolls them over reversing the hold.  The crowd gives a small “pop” as Flesher screams in pain.  Flesher however doesn’t release the hold, and in no time rolls right back on his back, putting the pressure right back on Deathwish.  Deathwish flaps his arms around, searching for the ropes, but they are far out of his reach, on the other side of the ring.  However the ropes are in Flesher’s reach and he grabs on adding pressure. The crowd “boos” and yells at Kivell.  Kivell finally gives in to the crowd’s jeers and investigates, but Flesher releases  the ropes in time and denies it.  Deathwish gives in to the pain, again collapsing on his back.  Kivell counts.

One....

Two.....

Deathwish raises his shoulder up, he again tries to roll over on his belly, and reverse the hold.  This time, Deathwish doesn’t have the strength, and he is forced to sit up.  Fighting to keep from passing out, Deathwish slowly starts to scoot backwards.  Flesher fights it and tries to dig in, but Deathwish’s upperbody is to strong.  In what seems like an eternity, Deathwish manages to scoot backwards all the way across the ring, to grab the ropes.  

Axis: Deathwish finally makes it to the ropes. But what kind of damage has been done to his legs.

Edwin: I have never seen anybody in a Figure Four that long.  I think I fell asleep through most of it.

King: Once again proving your ignorance of the sport Edwin.  Flesher is simply awesome, I don’t think anybody is in his league right now.

Kivell steps in and forces Flesher to release the hold.  Flesher releases the hold, but he just grabs Deathwish by his leg and jerks him off the ropes. Flesher drags Deathwish to the center of the ring, and reapplies the Figure Four......but Deathwish kicks him in the mouth as he goes for the Spinning Toehold.  Deathwish stumbles to his feet, holding his limp left leg.  Flesher just floor him again, with two hard shin kicks.  Deathwish falls on the mat holding his leg and grunting in pain.  Out of the corner of his eye, Flesher catches Z finally staggering to his feet.  Flesher spins around and nails him with a superkick.  Z falls through the ropes and lands hard on the floor.   Flesher sets his sights on the floored Deathwish, quickly locking on the Superior Stretch.  

Axis: Flesher going right back to work on Deathwish’s legs locking on the Superior Stretch.

King: I really wish Flesher was dishing out this punishment to Z, but you take what you can get.

Deathwish pounds his fists on the floor, withering in pain.  Deathwish gathers himself and tires to push up, to escape the hold. Its no use, as Flesher has the hold locked on perfectly.  Z comes to on the outside, and begins slapping his own face, to wake himself up.  After coming to his senses, Z sees Deathwish is about to submit to the Superior Stretch and he immediately hops on the apron to run in.  With his free hand, Flesher waves for Z to “come on”.  After some hesitation Z tries to step into the ring, Flesher quickly  releases the hold on Deathwish, and charges Z.  Flesher nails Z with a running Yakuza Kick before he can step in. Flesher’s boot connects with Z’s chin with a sick “crack”, causing Z to fall off the apron and back to the floor.  Flesher turns around, and sees that Deathwish has crawled to the ropes.  Flesher grabs his wounded leg, and easily pulls him off the ropes to the center of the ring. A confident Flesher goes to lock on the Superior Stretch again.....but Deathwish surprises him with a cradle.

One....

Two.....

Deathwish’s leg is to weak, and Flesher escapes the cradle.  Flesher quickly jumps to his feet, but walks right into a Fireman’s Carry.  Deathwish quickly locks on a Cross Armbreaker, getting a small “pop” from the crowd.  Deathwish pulls back as hard as he can, trying to break Flesher’s right arm.  Z gets to his feet, and now sees that Flesher is about to submit.  Learning from his mistake the last time, Z slides into the ring this time, and starts stomping away at Deathwish’s bad leg.  The pain forces Deathwish to release the Cross Armbreaker, and distance himself from Z.  Deathwish crawls to a corner and pulls himself up.  Z sticks to him like glue, and smashes Deathwish with a headbutt. The move has no effect on Deathwish, but Z knocked himself silly.  Deathwish snaps his head back, and gives Z a big headbutt.  Z is stunned, and Deathwish quickly smacks his chest with a hard knife edge chop. “Woooo!”  Z holds his stinging chest, and hops up and down in pain.  Deathwish shows no mercy, as he chops his way out of the corner, backing Z along the ropes into a another corner.  Deathwish tosses Z’s lifeless arms over the top ropes to hold him up. Deathwish draws his arm back, and puts all his weight into a brutal chop.  The smack is the loudest heard to tonight, as the crowd rewards the strike with another “Woooooo!”.  Deathwish draws back again, and delivers an even harder chop.  This one sends Z flying over the tope rope and back to the floor again.

King: Kill him Deathwish! Chop the taste right out of his mouth.  

Axis: Look Out! Deathwish is unaware that Flesher is right behind him.

Deathwish turns around, and is greeted by a shin kick from a recovered Flesher. Deathwish nearly goes down, but he is able to answer Flesher with a cracking elbow strike.  Flesher responds with another shin kick.  Deathwish lets out a rare scream, but still doesn’t go down.  Instead, Deathwish cracks Flesher with a second elbow strike.  A pissed Flesher shakes off the blow, and unleashes 3 hard shin kicks to Deathwish’s bad leg.  Deathwish finally collapses to the mat, screaming in pain. Flesher isn’t done yet, he grabs Deathwish’s leg and repeatedly starts dropping elbow on his knee.  The crowd counts along “Two!....Three!....Four!....Five!.....Six!.....Seven!.....Eight!......Nine!....Ten!”   Flesher again tries the Superior Stretch.........this time Deathwish catches Flesher’s head as he bends down.  Deathwish raises up and starts driving elbow after elbow into Flesher’s temple. After about ten elbows Flesher falls back to the mat knocked out.  Deathwish can’t capitalize and remains on the mat holding his leg in extreme pain.  The silenced crowd bursts into cheers as Z slides back into the ring.   Z observes Flesher’s lifeless body, after some pondering he starts pounding his ribs and head with hard soccar kicks.  

Edwin: Z is getting mediaeval on Flesher’s ass!

King: Oh that’s just like Z, the cowardly sonuvabitch.  Kick a man why’s he down.

The crowd applauds as Z brutalizes Flesher. After stopping to catch his breath, Z gives Flesher one last hard kick to the mouth.  Feeling satisfied Z stands one foot on Flesher and covers him with the Cocky Pin.  The crowd counts with Kivell.

One......

Two......

King: NO! NO!NOOOOO! Not like this.

Thre NO!

Deathwish grabs Z by his hair and yanks him off Flesher.  Still holding Z’s hair, Deathwish jams five hard elbows into Z’s jaw.  Z is out on his feet, and Deathwish quickly hoists him in the air for The Brainbuster.........but Deathwish’s leg gives out and Z lands on top of him.  As Kivell slides to the mat to start the count, Z places both his legs on the second rope for leverage.

King: Kivell! Kivell! Kivell! He has feet on the ropes you blind sack of sh....

Edwin: If the ref don’t see it than its legal.  

One....

Two......

Three!

DING! DING! DING!

Kivell raises Z’s arm in the air, as the crowd gives a loud, standing ovation.  Deathwish protests to Kivell, but he doesn’t budge.

Funyon: The winner of the first fall, and STILL EUROPEAN CHAMPION! Z!

Axis: How about that?

Edwin: Yeah How about that King?

King: Not the bitchboy, anybody but the bitchboy. Flesher and Williams probably just let him win, so they could get to business and wrestle for the World Title.  

Z raises his fists in the air, and  hops up and down with joy.  Out of nowhere Deathwish clobbers him from behind with an elbow.  Deathwish pulls Z up by his hair, scoops him upside down  and drives his head to the mat with a sick Cradled Tombstone.  Z twitches on the mat, as Deathwish rolls around on the ground, cursing and holding his leg. The crowd’s cheers to violent “boos”.  

Edwin: Damn him, Damn his eternal soul to hell.

King: That’s right Williams killt he cheating bastard.  Give him another Tombstone.  Take him out of the Title match.

Axis: We apologize folks, but we have to take our last commercial break. When we return, we will bring you the final fall to determine who will be the next World Chanpion.

After some crappy commercials.  We return to the arena

Axis: Welcome back.  We are just getting ready for the second and final pinfall which will determine the new World Champion.

King: Yes, the World Champion. Who needs the worthless European Title anyway. It was just a clever attempt to get raise  ratings in Europe..

Edwin: King! I don’t know what you are talking about, anyway the match is starting.

DING! DING! DING!  Flesher charges out of his corner at Z, with a running Yakuza Kick.......that misses.  Z counters with a quickly flurry of elbows.  The elbows are enough to floor Flesher in his weakened state.  Deathwish limps out of his corner and swings an elbow at Z.  Z ducks and counters with a stiff jab to Deathwish’s face.  Z mockingly dances around the crippled Deathwish, throwing jabs at his face.  The crowd loves it but Deathwish doesn’t, he swings a wild spinning elbow at Z.  Z dodges the powerful strike, and the one legged Deathwish loses his balance and falls to the mat.

Edwin: That’s showing him Z.  Now give him your rope a dope.

Axis: Williams’ left leg is completely useless. He is gonna have to dig deep into his bag of tricks if wants to walk away from this thing with the World Title.

King: Uh Oh! Flesher is up! Get him Flesher! Make him that skinny bastard pay!

Z raises his arms up in victory, unaware that Flesher is right behind him. Before Z knows what hit him, Flesher grabs a waistlock and tosses him with a Release German Suplex.  Z lands right on his head, but bounces back on his feet. With a blank expression on his face, Z takes a few steps forward at Flesher, before dropping face first to the mat. Before Flesher can grab him, Z wisely rolls out on to the apron.   Flesher turns his attention to Deathwish, who is pulling himself up with the ropes. Wearing a big smile on his face, Flesher does a mocking limp walk over to Deathwish.  Flesher mercilessly gives Deathwish a painful shin kick.  Deathwish grunts in pain, and out of desperation delivers a hard chop across Flesher’s throat.  

Axis: Williams resorting to dirty tactics, to try to gain some momentum in this match.

King: Hey you said, he was going to have to dig deep in those bag of tricks.  Williams is a survivor plain and simple.  He knows how to win hurt.

Kivell gives Deathwish a warning, but the damage has been done.  Holding his throat and coughing, Flesher wanders over to Z, who is now standing on the apron.  Z grabs Flesher’s head, and jumps off the apron, bringing his throat across the ropes with the Guillotine.  Flesher drops backwards to the mat, gasping for air.  Z slides back in the ring, and drops a leg over Flesher’s throat.  Z covers for the pin.

One.....

Two......

A diving Deathwish breaks up the pin, with a double axe handle.  Deathwish catches Z in a front headlock, and pulls him to his feet.  Using only Z’s head for leverage, Deathwish lifts him in the air, and drops back for the stiff High Angle DDT.  Deathwish tries to hold Z down for the pin, but again Z rolls out to the apron to avoid being pinned.  Deathwish limps after him, but quickly gives up.  He just tosses his hands at Z as if to say “The Hell with it.”  

Axis: I don’t Deathwish is in any mood to be playing tag.  His leg has got to be killing him.

Edwin: Yeah forget about Z, Deathwish, go kick Flesher’s ass.  Remember this was the man wearing feathers before the match.

King: Edwin! We’ve done been over, and over this.  Hell, you even saw the incident yourself.

Deathwish notices Flesher getting up, and decides to go after him instead.  Before Flesher can get to his feet, Deathwish grabs him by his head and tights, spins him around, and throws him hard shoulder first into the ring post.  Deathwish grabs the wounded arm, and leads Flesher to the center of the ring.  Deathwish locks on a Wristlock, and delivers 3 quick Arm Wringers, as Flesher winces with each twist.  Deathwish brings up Flesher’s arm for another Arm Wringer, but this time snaps it over his shoulder for the Arm Breaker.  Deathwish isn’t done yet, he keeps giving Flesher Arm Breakers, as the crowd counts with each one “Three!......Four!.......Five!........Six!........Seven!.......Eight!.......Nine!......Ten!”  Flesher has dropped to his knees from the pain, and is about ready to pass out.  Deathwish keeps hold of the arm, and pulls Flesher back up to his feet.  The crowd “pops” as Deathwish Chickenwing’s Flesher’s arm.  Deathwish goes for the Crossface, but Flesher raises up his free arm, blocking the hold.  Deathwish tries to pulls his arm away, but he catches a back elbow to the mouth.  Flesher looks for a second elbow, but Deathwish ducks and sticks his head under his arm. Deathwish lifts Flesher in the air, and slams him on his arm with The Hammerlock Back Drop Suplex.  The crowd applauds as Flesher rolls around on the ground holding his arm, and screaming.  

Edwin: Ouch! I would have rather taken the Crossface Chickenwing than that......thing Deathwish just did.

Axis: A hammerlock Back Drop Suplex!  I would say that is going to limit Flesher’s offense.

The move took a lot out of Deathwish’s leg, and he is slow to get up.  As soon as he is up, Deathwish stands over Flesher and mocks him, by holding his arm and doing a fake whine.  Flesher replies with a leg sweep, flooring Deathwish. Now both men are down, holding their injured limbs and screaming.  Of course Z comes back in the ring to pick up the pieces.  Z gives Flesher a quick kick to the mouth as he tries to get up, and locks a double underhook on the ailing Deathwish, pulling  him to his feet, and executes a brutal Double Underhook DDT.  Z covers for the pin.

One....

Two.......

Deathwish kicks out.  The crowd sighs, but Z goes right back to work.  He pulls Deathwish into a standing head scissors and sits back for the Piledriver.  The crowd gets on their feet, as Z signals he’s going up.  Z climbs the turnbuckle and balances himself on the top rope.

Axis: Z is going for the shotgun moonsault.  He won the European Title with this move.

Edwin: Yes, if he hits this it could be all over for Mr. Deathwish.

King: Dammit!  Deathwish get up.  Flesher do something, that kick didn’t that bad.

Cameras flash as Z leaps off for the graceful Shotgun Moonsault.  Z lands square on Deathwish’s chest, before rolling to  his kness, and holding his gut.  Z shakes off the side effects of the Moonsault, and covers Deathwish for the pin.

One.....

Two......

Three!

NO! Again Kivell waves off the count and points to Deathwish’s leg on the apron.

Axis: We were so close to having a new champion.

King: That was to close if you ask me.  Flesher do something.  Please God don’t let Z win.

The crowd erupts into “boos” and a “Kivell is an asshole” chant even breaks out.  Not to angry about the decision,  Z just gives a dopey smile, and lets out a deep sigh blowing his bangs out of his eyes.  Z gives up on Deathwish and  sets his eyes on Flesher, who is now getting to his feet. Z has not trouble locking a double underhook on the weary Flesher to set up the DDT.  The crowd sighs, as Flesher runs Z into a corner, and Kivell steps in to break the hold.  Flesher gives Z a clean break, lets him out of the corner, and than flips him off.  Z becomes enraged, and darts at Flesher looking for a grapple.  Flesher isn’t looking for a grapple, he kicks Z in the gut, and in a flowing motion hoists him for the Brainbuster........but Flesher’s arm gives out, and Z falls on him.  Just like last time Z places both his feet on the rope, as he goes for the cover.

Axis: Z again placing his feet on the ropes, this could be it.

King: NO! Not again, Damn you Kivell look up.  Look up!

Kivell counts.

One....

Two.....

Three!

The crowd goes nuts, as Z hopes to feet, bouncing up and down with his arms raised in victory.

Edwin: Z done it! Z done it! New Champion! New Champion!

NO! Kivell waves the count off, realizing Z’s feet obviously were placed on the ropes.  

Axis: Wait! Kivell has waved the count off, citing Z’s feet were on the ropes.

King: Yes! Yes! You made the right call this time, Kivell.

The crowd “boos” Kivell, as Z argues with him.  Flesher covers the knocked out Deathwish.  After several seconds, Kivell notices and starts the count.

One......

Two......

Thre..No!

Z breaks up the count with a boot to Flesher’s arm.  Flesher has had enough, he jumps to feet and grabs Z by his hair, as he tries to escape.  Flesher jams a hard palm strike to his face, stunning him.  Flesher hooks up Z for the Lotus Suplex, and snaps back executing the move perfectly.  Flesher keeps his grip, and rolls through setting up Z for the  Lotus Driver. Flesher lets out a roar as he lifts Z, with his injured arm, and plants his head into the mat.  Z lays motionless on the mat, as Flesher rotates his arm in pain, but quickly he recovers to go for the pin.  The crowd “boos” as Kivell counts.

One.....

Two.........

Z raises his shoulder up, sending Flesher into a rage.  Flesher throws Z’s arm over his shoulder and pulls him to his feet with a back waistlock.  Flesher snaps back with a sick Back Drop Driver.  Z lands right on his head, and lays motionless on the mat.  Flesher doesn’t even go for the cover, he want’s to put Z out for good.  Flesher pulls Z up by his hair and locks on a gut wrench.  Flesher lifts him in the air and sits back for the Ego Buster!  An exhausted Flesher takes a few breaths before attempting the cover.  Someone hits Flesher in the back with an empty beer cup, as he covers Z.  

One....

Two....

Th...NO!

Z kicks out and quickly rolls out of the ring, before Flesher can catch him.  Z rolls off the apron, and falls to the floor, where he lays lifelessly.  Flesher rolls out after him, and pulls his limp body up with a gut wrench.  The crowd nearly riots as Flesher Ego Busts Z on the floor.  Flesher points at  Z, and yells some inaudible profanities.   Flesher than climbs on to the apron, and then the tope rope.  The crowd “pops” as Flesher balances himself for a Flying Headbutt on Deathwish.  However, Deathwish starts to move and slowly stumbles to his feet.  Flesher gives a quick glance back at the lifeless Z laying in perfect position on the floor.  Flesher looks back at Deathwish, than at Z.  Flesher repositions himself on the rope so that he is facing Z.  Cameras starts to flash and the crowd gives an encouraging “pop”, as its pretty obvious what Flesher is going to do.  

Axis: Flesher has had enough of Z’s hijinks. He’s gonna try to take him out of the match for good.

Edwin: Z get up, you’ve taken a lot worse than the Egobuster.

King: No Flesher!  Screw the fans.  They just want to see you kill yourself.  Go after Deathwish.  Don’t piss the match away.

Flesher gives his fans one last bicep pose, than leaps off the top turnbuckle with a beautiful swan dive, executing a perfect Flying Heabutt............................... to the floor.  Z set up just in time.  Flesher lays face down on the floor, unable to hear the “Holy Shit” chat he started.  Z staggers to his feet seeing stars, he clumsily rolls back into the ring, to a waiting Deathwish.

King: There’s still hope.  Z is no match for Deathwish. Especially after that ass kicking Flesher gave him.

Axis: Z is no match for anyone.  Yet he still some how finds ways to win.

Edwin: Make no mistake King, this is still anybody’s match.  

Z instinctively throws a right at Deathwish, but its hard to hit someone when you see three of them.  Deathwish ducks the punch and counters with a nasty Back Drop Driver.  Z lands right on his head, but he isn’t knocked out.  Z crawls to the ropes and uses them to pull himself back up. Deathwish limps behind him, and traps him in a Full Nelson.  Deathwish snaps back with a Dragon Suplex pin.

One......

Deathwish releases the bridge, holding his bad leg and grunting.  

Axis: Deathwish can’t hold the bridge, he still is feeling the effects of Flesher’s brutal assault earlier in the match.

Edwin: As long as Z is breathing, he still has a chance.

King: Exactly, that is why Deathwish is gonna have to kill him in the ring, tonight.  End his career Deathwish! Rid the world of that useless bitchboy.

Deathwish gets back to his feet, carefully not putting any weight on his leg.  Deathwish locks a Double Arm Chickenwing on Z, and pulls his lifeless body up.  Deathwish is the only thing keeping him on his feet.  Deathwish snaps back, with a release Tiger Suplex.  Z lands on his neck shoulders, as his legs fold over top of him.   Deathwish crawls over to the folded up Z, and coves him with a Slide Pin.

One.....

Two.....

Thre..No!

Z somehow escapes.  A loud “Z” chant breaks out, as the arena becomes filled with the sound of stomping feet. Pouring sweat and out of breath, Deathwish shakes his head in disbelief, as to how Z is still conscious.  Deathwish grabs Z by his hair and tires to pull him up, but Z traps him in a Inside Cradle.

One....

Two.....

Deathwish kicks out, and Z remains laying on the ground helpless.  The crowd lets a loud disappointed “Ahhh”.

Axis: Z was playing possum, and suckered Deathwish right into an inside cradle.

Edwin: Believe me Axis, Z is not playing possum.  He is hurting for real.

King: What the hell?  How is Z still moving, he should be paralyzed.  C’mon Deathwish finish him.

Deathwish pulls Z up with a Double Arm Chickenwing, and snaps back for another Tiger Suplex.  Z again lands on his shoulders and neck, but bounces up on his feet.  Z charges Deathwish, and hits him with a Lariat.  The Lariat barely moves Deathwish, and Z collapses on the mat after hitting it.  The crowd goes silent again.

Axis: Z didn’t get anything behind the Lariat.

Edwin: He’s trying to mount a comeback, but he just doesn’t have anything left.

Deathwish pulls Z up by his hair, and scoops him upside with a tilt a whirl.  Deathwish jumps in the air and drives Z’s head into the mat with a Sitout Tombstone.  Z twitches on the mat, as Deathwish falls on him for the cover.

One.....

Two......

Thre.NO!

Deathwish is more exhausted than frustrated, he simply pulls Z up and sets him up for a second  Sitout Tombstone. Z escapes the waistlock, and lands behind Deathwish.  Z quickly rolls the confused Deathwish up with a school pin, holding the tights.  The crowd gives the loudest ovation of the night, as Kivell counts.

One....

Two......

Thre NO!

Deathwish escapes the cradle, and pops to his feet.

Axis: Z can’t hold the cradle, despite a fistful of tights.

King: I do not need scares like that. With this corrupt officiating it is to dangerous to keep Z around any longer.  Just finish him Williams.

Edwin: Its not over.  Come on, Z fight back.  

Axis: Z is really taking a beating here tonight, Edwin.  Title shots come and go, but I’m beginning to worry about the man’s future.  

King: Good, I hope Deathwish ends his career tonight.

Before Z can get up, Deathwish kicks him in the mouth, and pulls him up by his hair.  Deathwish unloads a right/left 4 elbow combo to Z’s jaw.  Z is still on his feet, and Deathwish spins around and nails him with a skull shattering back elbow, followed by a spinning elbow.......that Z ducks.  Z counters with an elbow of his own, getting a roar from the crowd.  Deathwish fires back, and the two start trading elbows.  The crowd is on their feet, but Z’s elbows have nothing behind them. Soon Z quits throwing back and starts eating hard elbow after elbow.  After taking about 5 straight elbows, Z collapses to his knees, and Deathwish locks on a double underhook. The crowd goes eerily quiet, sensing the end.  Deathwish stalls for a few moments before lifting Z and dropping him on his head with the Tiger Driver 91.  Just then, a bloody Tom Flesher falls into the ring with a beer mug in hand.  He takes a few off balanced steps at Deathwish,  before collapsing. Deathwish pauses and then falls on Z for the cover. .

One......

Two.....

Three!

DING! DING! DING!

Funyon: The winner of the match and the NEW SJL WORLD CHAMPION, “DEATHWISH” DANNY WILLIAMS.

Edwin: New Champion! New Champion! New Champion!

King: Williams done it! Williams done it! He won’t make as good a World Champion as me or even Flesher.  But is certainly better than Z.

Axis: Z gave it all he could.  I have never in all my years, seen anybody take the punishment he took tonight.  My only hope is that he is O.K. and doesn’t have any long term damage that can effect his career.

Edwin: He will defiantly need a Cat Scan after the match. Williams may be an asshole, but he will make a worthy champion and carry on the proud tradition of the belt.

Kivell hands Deathwish the world title to a mix reaction from the crowd.  Deathwish doesn’t celebrate, he simply wraps the belt around his waist, and limps to the back.  Kivell inspects Z and Flesher and signals for the paramedics to come down and check them out.

Axis: On behalf of my colleges, King, and Edwin.  I wish you good night everyone, and don’t forget to tune in Saturday for SJL Metal.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Rankings Top Ten

(With a World title win under his belt, new champion Tom Flesher leaps to #2 today, seemingly closing at full throttle on Ash's #1 spot.  But Ash turns out a nice positive number as well after scoring two victories in one show.)

#1. Ash Ketchum (49)

#2. "The Superior One" Tom Flesher (30)

#3. Xero (27)

#4. Insane Luchador (26)

#5. Flunkmasta Flexxx (25)

#6. Poisyn (24)

#7. Mafia (22)

#8. Jacob Helmsley (17)

#9. (tie) Kojack (15)

#9. (tie) Z (15)

Guest ErekT2k

Bah.... another heel champ. Wtf is wrong with this world?! Z, you suck, you're out of the family...

pssss.... I'm kidding... you still rock....

Ced? Where are ya Ced? Anyways, great show and TnT has just followed in Stryke's footsteps.

To Stryke: You see what you do to the new guys? FOR SHAME!

Guest realitycheck

Just so you know, Erek, I was going to job to Tom for the world in my match anyway. Because, honestly, how long has it been since the JL has had a cocky, talkitive heel champ, not affiliated with the Clan what so ever? Checking back, not for looooong time.

And, yes, Ced is still alive. Hmm? How do I know? Cuz' I'm a SCANNER, that's why! So... uh... if your head explodes for some reason, it's because I accidentily sneezed while going through your memories. My bad.

-Z

Guest Insane Clown Dan

Oh gee, wow... Jakie's making death threats to me... over the INTERNET. I better watch out for random steel pipes flying at my head from through my monitor =P

No, REALLY.

Get a grip over yourself. Shit happens. Take deep breaths and count to 20. Seek therapy. Find Jesus. Don't hold back your tears. Take a vacation. Spend time with your mom and dad.

Or ram that pimpin' steel pipe through the side of your head, and end the life of pain and torment...

Guest hhh6294

Show up next time you bash me for no-showing you hypocritical pansey ass...

Guest redbaron51

So you lost. Big whoop its a freakin match.

Even though I lost too flexxx, but then Flexxx is a really great writer.

Guest Insane Clown Dan

I never bashed you, goddamn idiot! I am telling j00 to stop fucking overreacting.

And why have I become a pansy for going to school everyday, trying to get the fuck caught up and NOT fail the 11th grade, being locked out of my own computer room at night by nazi folks, and trying to ensure my own future as a non-hobo? *sigh*

Get over yourself. Like Xero said, it's just a match.

Guest ErekT2k

Chill guys. Save it for the show. If you guys are gonna bash each other in every post, do it in PMs before Crusen comes.

Guest Insane Clown Dan

You stay out of this! j00 not only beingz LHW champeen with kickings of ass victorys, j00 also beingz real-life champion scrub!

;)

"Mommy! Danny put a branch in my eye and set it on fire!" "No, Jake started it!"

Guest ErekT2k

Flexxx, how do you always keep your head high when times are down?

I admire that.

But you still suck.

Hey, what's so bad about being a hobo?

Oh yeah... no internet connection. Damn...

Guest Ash Ketchum

Flexxx... dude... Jake... everyone... calm down.

I guess I gotta sort this sh*t out... so stop it. NOW. You guys are fighting like kids with Pokemon cards. Geez... -_-;;;

~Ash~

Sign in to follow this