TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UseTheSledgehammerUh

"Fantasy" sports in the Sports Section

Can you guys create a seperate area within, or outside, the Sports section for all the "Fantasy" threads?

All these contests and such are cluttering up the board. You've got one guy with a topic on a Week 5 Fantasy pick em and then ANOTHER thread for the Week 5 results, etc. And a lot of different sports have these threads. It's annoying. I want to discuss threads, not play "guess who wins" in this thread.

The best way to steer the conversation towards your desired topics are to start your own threads, as Pinjockey stated. I will encourage Bored to use the same threads for contest picks and results. There are two fantasy basketball threads, but those are for leagues starting up, so its not like that's a regular occurance.

If you have any concerns, feel free to PM me or hit me up via AIM.

Since Al did compromise on his no pinning rule by allowing my contest and kkk's to be pinned I guess I can compromise and post the results in the same thread starting next week.

Maybe more the fantasy sports to the fantasy booking section?

Absolutely not. Fantasy sports are still reflections of actual sports. You still discuss how players will perform, matchups, etc. While the reason for discussing those things is different, fantasy sports discussion is very much a part of sports.

Guest Evolution

Question: What is the Smartmarks Fake Baseball League? It's fake players in a fake league based on a real sport, which is pretty much the only thing real about it.