• WWE Heavyweight Title
    • World Tag-Team Titles
    • WWE Tag-Team Titles
    • Women's World Title
    • Cruiserweight Title
    • Intercontinental Title
    • United States Title

Women's title looks the worst.

Also, what's with the love about the Big Gold Belt? I agree that it's a good looking belt, but I don't get the love for it everybody else does. I much prefer the WWE Title over the World Heavyweight Title (Big Goldie).

No way would they have a spinning title belt be the actual one

I wouldn't think so either... but so far the old one has not comeback, which back when the Smoking Skull was around, the regular title came back the next night after the change.

Not true. Austin lost that belt by being pinned by both Taker and Kane at the same time. The next night on Raw they brought out the red carpet for the ring and Vince was going to award the belt to one of them. They had the old WWF winged eagle belt in display case. This was segment that Austin drove the Zambone out to the ring. They didn't bring back the Attitude era belt until Rock won it at Survivor Series 98.

Why do I remember this? Because I was marking out thinking that they realized how ugly the new WWF title was, came to their senses and decided to go back to the real WWF title.

Another thing I hated about the beginning of the Attitude era was that all the belts were colored. The WWF title was blue (late made balck with a blue back when Rock won it), the IC was purple, the Euro was green, and the back of the Tag belts were red.

Come to think of it WWE has not come out with a good looking title in years.

No way would they have a spinning title belt be the actual one

I wouldn't think so either... but so far the old one has not comeback, which back when the Smoking Skull was around, the regular title came back the next night after the change.

Not true. Austin lost that belt by being pinned by both Taker and Kane at the same time. The next night on Raw they brought out the red carpet for the ring and Vince was going to award the belt to one of them. They had the old WWF winged eagle belt in display case. This was segment that Austin drove the Zambone out to the ring. They didn't bring back the Attitude era belt until Rock won it at Survivor Series 98.

Why do I remember this? Because I was marking out thinking that they realized how ugly the new WWF title was, came to their senses and decided to go back to the real WWF title.

Another thing I hated about the beginning of the Attitude era was that all the belts were colored. The WWF title was blue (late made balck with a blue back when Rock won it), the IC was purple, the Euro was green, and the back of the Tag belts were red.

Come to think of it WWE has not come out with a good looking title in years.

I loved the idea of multi-colored belts. It helped distinguish them from the standard "black leather belt with gold plates" deal. I seem to remember there also being a red-strapped European belt as well. When exactly did all the titles go back to the plain black straps?

Guest bigm350

I always thought the different colored straps for the old school IC belt, held by HBK and the Warrior looked cool. Even the multicolored straps for the Winged Eagle when the Warrior held it, looked cool.

I always thought the different colored straps for the old school IC belt, held by HBK and the Warrior looked cool. Even the multicolored straps for the Winged Eagle when the Warrior held it, looked cool.

I had a similar thing with a character in an E-Fed. The guy is a super-patriot...like early-days Kurt Angle...and so, when he won a title, he'd change the strap so, when the belt is worn properly, the strap would have one half of it blue with white stars, and the other half of it red and white alternating stripes.

Oh, and for the topic? Well, don't know about the UGLIEST, but the best IMO was this one:

38.jpg

The block logo, IMO, will always be more professional looking than the scratch logo. Plus, it still has the shape of the Attitude belt that everyone loves. The only thing that I might change is the strap color from blue to black.

Big Gold belt love is from the fact that everyone had small titles in 87 until that Giant came out right around the time of the Great American Bash tour.

Best looking title of all time = WWF Title from WM4 to WM14

Worst looking title of all time = WWE IC title from night after WM14 to what Ric Flair is carrying.

This is non-WWE, but Im going to have to say this is one of the most uniquely designed center plates for a belt I have ever seen.

Sep18_05.JPG

I'll have to do some looking for the "Tower" belt. I've mentioned it a few other times on this board, but the center plate was a feudal-era japanese tower that looked to be a good foot and a half, maybe 2-foot tall. Would've been pretty impractical to wear over a shoulder, but would've been....different....around someone's waist.

Oh and before I forget, much love for Champagne Chris Kanyon's "Hollywood Heavyweight Championship".

Picture_0212.jpg

Guest bigm350

Again off topic, but I'd say the best current belt out there is the new IWGP belt, that Brock is sporting.

Guest bigm350
The WWF title that used until Hogan won it. The green one with all the squares and large circle in the middle.

Yeah, that belt was hideous. Unless you meant that you liked it, which I still stand by as being a hideous belt.

Let's not forget the Hardcore belt that was introduced in the dying days of the division back in 2002. The one Bradshaw wore. UGH.

Let's not forget the Hardcore belt that was introduced in the dying days of the division back in 2002. The one Bradshaw wore. UGH.

Dreamer's version was the NY State equivalent of the US Title, if I recall.

Guest bigm350
I hated it, it looked like something out of a bad movie. My favorite is the NWA Title that's used in TNA though.

I can appreciate the history of the old NWA Domed Globe belt. That, in itself, makes it one of my favorite belts, but I'll be honest, its physical appearance looks like a license plate.

The two for me is the current WWE U.S. Title. It's one the worst designs for a title I have ever seen. It doesn't even look like an actual championship belt, it looks like a leater belt with a huge belt buckle on it. The other is Cena's spinner title. It looks like a fucking toy.