TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BUTT

The OAO Vice Presidential Debate Thread

Guest GreatOne

Will the thread be more furious than the debate again?

TUNE INTO NITRO TO FIND OUT!!!!!!!!

Guest INXS

This is going to be the greatest vice presidential debate in the history of vice presidential debates!

This should be a pretty interesting debate, Im definitly looking forward to it...

I honestly have no idea how it will turn out. Cheney is an exremely intelligent and eloquent man but will certainly have a few stumbling blocks for Senator Edwards to exploit (Congressional record, Haliburton)...and Edwards is an unproven rookie at this level and his experience will no doubt be challenged by the Vice President.

Guest GreatOne

I'm really not expecting a hell of a lot actually.

But Edwards is dead if Cheney mentions the effects of malpractice suits on health care

Guest GreatOne

In 15,

I'm shocked they didn't go the LT/Bam Bam at WM 11 route and do the 'First time, last time, only time' thing. Ratings I tell ya!

Guest INXS

I'm listening online, well, will be. Going in, I can't help but think that Edwards is going to come off a bit smarmy and cocksure..fingers crossed!

John Edwards has been impressing me so far. He's coming into this debate with an attack plan on the Bush administration and its Iraq policies, rather than smiling and trying to play nice thus far.

Guest INXS

Edwards is doing well so far..Cheney running down Kerry..captured and killed 'thousands of Al Qaeda' ? WTF?

Edwards is doing well so far..Cheney running down Kerry..captured and killed 'thousands of Al Qaeda' ? WTF?

Actually we have captured much of Al Qaeda.

Cheney is absolutely right.