TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BUTT

The OAO Vice Presidential Debate Thread

"This war HAS been going well."

"More soldiers have died in Iraq in September than they did in August. More soldiers have died in Iraq in August than they did in July. More soldiers have died in July than they did in June. How are things going well?"

Well you know the insurgents are becoming more desperate by the month as much 'paper tigers' as they (and Bin Laden) think we are. So that's expected................

Expected?

I certainly didn't expect it.

If the war is under control, you should be prepared for these insurgents and know how to combat any sneak attacks they're planning to strike with.

Obviously, you can't expect the soldiers to avoid getting blindsided every single time. But look at these statistics.....the number keeps going up. And we keep getting told that the status on the war is improving!

How is this possible?

Guest GreatOne

Gee hot-talking politician for Massachusetts running agianst George Bush.

Yep, no way John Kerry = Michael Dukakis right?

"Senator, I know Dan Quayle... I worked with Dan Quayle... Dan Quayle is a friend of mine... and you aren't even a Dan Quayle!"

oh crapola, I forgot this was even on until seein this thread now (I was watching OZ!!!! OZ > any of the jackoffs running for Prez/VP).

Eh maybe i'll catch it on ondemand if they put it up like the bush/kerry one. Still its two people arguing for other people, same shit as cnn and foxnews.

When Cheney looks pissed, it doesn't look bad. When Bush looks pissed, it does.

-=Mike

It's because Cheney has that slow burn pissed look, Bush looks like the kid on the playground saying "He started it!" when he gets mad.

Guest MikeSC

Unlike Bush, Cheney is able to recite everything flawlessly. He is explaining the policies towards Iran and N. Korea well.

-=Mike

Guest GreatOne
"This war HAS been going well."

"More soldiers have died in Iraq in September than they did in August. More soldiers have died in Iraq in August than they did in July. More soldiers have died in July than they did in June. How are things going well?"

Well you know the insurgents are becoming more desperate by the month as much 'paper tigers' as they (and Bin Laden) think we are. So that's expected................

Expected?

I certainly didn't expect it.

If the war is under control, you should be prepared for these insurgents and know how to combat any sneak attacks they're planning to strike with.

Obviously, you can't expect the soldiers to avoid getting blindsided every single time. But look at these statistics.....the number keeps going up. And we keep getting told that the status on the war is improving!

How is this possible?

Interesting that whenever somebody brings up number of deaths pertaining to say Vietnam, it's 'not even comparable and shouldn't even be talked about'. Yet number of deaths is here in this case.

I guess the fact that we WILL succeed with the Iraqi democracy plan if we don't cut and run means nothing eh?

oh crapola, I forgot this was even on until seein this thread now (I was watching OZ!!!! OZ > any of the jackoffs running for Prez/VP).

Eh maybe i'll catch it on ondemand if they put it up like the bush/kerry one. Still its two people arguing for other people, same shit as cnn and foxnews.

This is a lot like OZ... Cheney is Schillinger and Edwards is Beecher (circa episode 1).

Guest INXS

Is Cheyneys claim that Zarqwai and Saddam were buddies actually true?

Don't call me a "Brit" Cheyney!!!

Damn right. I'm putting Lee Tergesen's name down as a write-in come election day.

Guest MikeSC
Is Cheyneys claim that Zarqwai and Saddam were buddies actually true?

Don't call me a "Brit" Cheyney!!!

It's bloody unlikely that Zarqawi would go to Iraq if he weren't friends.

Cheney is going to UNLOAD on the Halliburton stuff --- if given the time.

-=Mike

This is a far more competitive debate than the one last Thursday, in that both (with Edwards a bit slower to develop) have a unique, intelligent eloquence...

Pretty good back and forth here...Cheney appears to be the better debator thus far, but a good close arguement is taking place...

WOW!!!

EDWARDS SURE GOT HIS HEAD RIPPED OFF THERE!! HALLIBURTON!!!

*DROPS DEAD ON FLOOR*

Guest GreatOne
Edwards really has nothing here. Nothing whatsoever.

-=Mike

I'm guessing that it's gonna be 'back to square one' (best case scenario) for Kerry here unless Edwards can work a miracle?

In my opinion, the more the public hears about Haliburton (whether from Cheney's explanations or Edwards' accusations) will not be good for the Bush/Cheney ticket...