TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cbacon

The New World Order

Video

"The United States of America is the most powerful nation on Earth. In itself, this goes a long way to explaining the things it does around the world. At present, it's conducting a war on terror, or more accurately, a campaign for the opposition for US domination. Others prefer to call it the beginnings of the Third World War. The United States has an insatiable appetite for conflict. And since going into Korea in the 1950's, it's been at war with someone or another in some corner of the globe, non-stop, right up to present day. This drive is now led by the weapons manufacturers themselves - it's a highly dangerous precedent. I call it war corporatism. It's the dawn of a new fascisim pushed open. And don't be fooled, not all fascisim looks like Adolf Hitler.

The reality, as we see from the Iraqi invasion is that the presidency has been captured by the most powerful elements of this corporatism. And this ghastly molecule aims to turn the world into it's own enslaved global market, and the plan is well on the way. The attack by al-Qaeda on the World Trade Center is just one reponse to it.

Is this a conspiracy? Quite the opposite. It is a high profile project known as "The Project for the New American Century". People like Dick Cheny, Donald Rumsfeld, and Richard Perle are the major players amonst politicians, right wing thinkers, militarists and industrialists in the creation of the project. The project is a neo-conservative manifesto which includes in it's toolbox the unbridled use of war in clearing a path for US interests. The will to attack Iraq came entirely from this visible yet sinster group. September 11 was merely the pretext, Bush is merely the figurehead.

And so, who's next you wonder? Iran? North Korea? France? Britain? None of us really matter to them"

Now, the project in question (before the lambasting consipiracy theorist claims ensue) :

http://www.newamericancentury.org

"As the 20th century draws to a close, the United States stands as the world's preeminent power. Having led the West to victory in the Cold War, America faces an opportunity and a challenge: Does the United States have the vision to build upon the achievements of past decades? Does the United States have the resolve to shape a new century favorable to American principles and interests?"

"We seem to have forgotten the essential elements of the Reagan Administration's success: a military that is strong and ready to meet both present and future challenges; a foreign policy that boldly and purposefully promotes American principles abroad; and national leadership that accepts the United States' global responsibilities."

"This report proceeds from the belief that America should seek to preserve and extend its position of global leadership by maintaining the preemince of U.S. military forces."

Ever wonder why most people don't know of this? Or why it's never been mentioned in the media?

Further Reading

Neoconservative clout seen in U.S. Iraq policy

The key players in this project:

Elliot Abrams - Special Assistant to President G.W. Bush and Senior Director for Near East and North African Affairs, including Arab/Israel relations. Was involved in the Iran/Contra scandal.

Gary Bauer – Founded the Campaign For Working Families, a non-partisan political action committee (PAC) dedicated to electing pro-family, pro-life and pro-free enterprise candidates to federal and state offices.

William Bennett – Former drug Tsar and conservative author. “In 2003, it became widely known that he was a high-stakes gambler who had lost millions of dollars in Las Vegas. This conflicted with his public image as a leading voice for conservative morals. After Bennett's gambling habit became public knowledge, and after he admitted having lost as much as $8,000,000 within a one-year period, he claimed he was never addicted to gambling and compared his gambling to responsible drinking.”

Jeb Bush – Governor of Florida, brother of President G.W. Bush.

Dick Cheney – Vice President of the United States, former CEO of Halliburton, former Secretary of Defense under George H. W. Bush, former Senior Fellow of the American Enterprise Institute, has ties to the Carlyle Group, served on the Advisory Board of the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs, and voted against the following:

- the Equal Rights Amendment

- opposed the sale ban of armor-piercing bullets

- one of only four to oppose the ban on guns that can get through metal detectors

- opposed sanctions against the apartheid-era South Africa in the mid-1980s along with voting against a resolution calling for the release of Nelson Mandela

- voted against Head Start

- participated in White House decisions that have allocated billions of dollars of bids to Halliburton that have not gone to open tender

Vice President Cheney still receives an estimated 1 million dollars a year from Halliburton.

Eliot Cohen - Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies: Director, Center for Strategic Studies, member of the Committee for the Liberation of Iraq, member of the American Enterprise Institute.

Midge Decter– Served as executive director of the Committee for the Free World, an anticommunist organization disbanded after the collapse of the Berlin Wall. She is the author of several books, The Liberated Woman & Other Americans (1970); The New Chastity and Other Arguments Against Women's Liberation (1972); Liberal Parents, Radical Children (1975) - "'We're not in the Middle East to bring sweetness and light to the world. We're there to get something we and our friends in Europe depend on. Namely, oil.'" – M. Decter on the Warren Olney show, 89.9, Los Angeles, 5/21/04

Paula Dobriansky – US Under Secretary of Global Affairs.

Steve Forbes - President and editor in chief of Forbes Magazine.

Aaron Friedberg - Princeton University Professor.

Francis Fukuyama - A professor at the Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS) at Johns Hopkins University.

Frank Gaffney - President, CEO, and founder of the Center for Security Policy. Served as Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Policy and Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense under Richard Perle. Former chairman of the High Level Group at NATO. Senior advisor at Americans for Victory Over Terrorism.

Fred Ikle - Scholar with the Center for Strategic and International Studies, member of the Council on Foreign Relations, served as a Commissioner on the National Commission on Terrorism, was Undersecretary of Defense for Policy in the Ronald Reagan administration and Director for the U.S. Arms Control and Disarmament Agency, served as Chairman of the Board of the Telos Corporation and as a Director of the Zurich-American Insurance Companies and of CMC Energy Services.

Donald Kagan - Hillhouse Professor of History and Classics at Yale University, where he has taught since 1969.

Zalmay Khalilzad – Current US Ambassador to Afghanistan, headed the Bush-Cheney transition team for the Defense Department in 2000, has been a Counselor to Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, "Several [Afghan presidential] candidates ... maintain that the U.S. ambassador and his aides are pushing behind the scenes to ensure a convincing victory by the pro-American incumbent, President Hamid Karzai," - the Los Angeles Times.

I. Lewis Libby - Assistant to President Bush and Chief of Staff to Vice President Dick Cheney, suspected of leaking Valerie Plame's status as a covert CIA operative, work for Mr. Wolfowitz at the State Department.

Richard Perle - Pentagon policy adviser (resigned February 2004), associated with the American Enterprise Institute, is closely allied with Deputy Secretary of Defense Paul Dundes Wolfowitz, s on the Advisory Board of the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs, a former chairman of the Defense Policy Board, was appointed Assistant Secretary of Defense in the presidential administration of Ronald Reagan. During the presidential campaign of George W. Bush, Perle served as a foreign policy advisor.

Norman Podhoretz - Former editor-in-chief of "Commentary”, served with the U.S. Information Agency.

Dan Quayle - Former Vice President of the United States under George H. W. Bush.

Peter Rodman - Assistant US Secretary of Defense - International Security Affairs.

Stephen Rosen - Professor of National Security and Military Affairs at Harvard University.

Henry Rowen - Member of the Department of Defense's Defense Policy Board, member of the Commission on the Intelligence Capabilities of the United States Regarding Weapons of Mass Destruction, former Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Affairs, former president of the RAND Corporation.

Donald Rumsfeld - Current US Secretary of Defense, former Secretary of Defense under President Ford, served President Nixon as U.S. Ambassador to NATO, is a member of the Bilderberg group, has ties to the Atlantic Institute, served as non-executive Chairman of Gilead Sciences, Inc, served as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of General Instrument Corporation, served as Chief Executive Officer, President and then Chairman of G.D. Searle & Co,.

Vin Weber - Co-founder and co-director of Empower America, a partner in Clark & Weinstock and co-director of the Aspen Institute's Domestic Strategy Group.

George Weigel - Senior Fellow at the Ethics and Public Policy Center.

Paul Wolfowitz - Current US Deputy Secretary of Defense, the principal author of the "Wolfowitz doctrine", also known as the Bush doctrine, has ties to Northrop Grumman, believed to be a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, is on the board of the Washington Institute for Near East Policy, is a former Dean at the Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS) at Johns Hopkins University and is still listed as an instructor.

this is not new, I have brought up "PNAC"(Project for a new american century) several times on this board, in numerous threads but it always gets NO SOLD. If you go to the official PNAC site, they pretty much write it out in plain english that they would need a modern day pearl harbor, in order to get the ball rolling for their plan. Of course they said that before 9/11, so I am suprised it was left on there for so long afterwards.

Hmm, I wasn't aware of that. But I can't say im surprised of the no-selling. And at least there's the cool video, even if the content will fall on deaf ears.

Guest Cerebus

So PNAC is a neo-con think tank. That's not anything new. Other than they have all of the EVIL ONES~! in one group what's the big deal?

So PNAC is a neo-con think tank. That's not anything new. Other than they have all of the EVIL ONES~! in one group what's the big deal?

Oh come on... No Kevin Nash?

*Ducks behind cover before trash can be hurled at him*

what's the big deal?

The underlying threat that is oh so prothetically coming to fruition.

Well, it's just the Wilsonian Democracy theory. Frankly, I can understand why it's no-sold: It's completely conspiratorial. Where did the orignal quote come from?

what's the big deal?

The underlying threat that is oh so prothetically coming to fruition.

Well, it's just the Wilsonian Democracy theory. Frankly, I can understand why it's no-sold: It's completely conspiratorial. Where did the orignal quote come from?

From the video.

And the picture, believe me, I wish this were some ridiculous farce/conspiracy theory. *sigh*

When did C-Bacon start competing with INXS for worst CE poster anyway?

He just seemed to come from nowhere

By that i gather:

worst = opposing the uniform mind set of this folder. You don't have to spell it out.

By that i gather:

worst = opposing the uniform mind set of this folder. You don't have to spell it out.

Rebelwithoutclue.jpg

Guest Salacious Crumb

By that i gather:

You better grab the tin foil hat before Major League Baseball starts spying on you again.

Guest Cerebus
It's the dawn of a new fascisim pushed open. And don't be fooled, not all fascisim looks like Adolf Hitler.

This is priceless. "This is facism, but you see its not the nazi kind of facism that's why it doesn't look like Hitler. But trust me, its totally facism. I know, my dad totally owns a dealership."

Hmmm, standard routine here at the old CE folder. As predicted when something remotely questionable it's the knee jerk reaction: "OH NO, HE SAID SOMETHING BAD ABOUT AMERICA/BUSH~!".

So far we've seen:

- Personal attacks, check.

- Conspiracy claims even when the information is presented, check.

- Essentially ignoring the issue, check.

Now granted, the whole universal vote thread may have been a tad to colorful for this forum, at least most of the responses were rational (even if the context of the article was a tad skewed, but i can see why it would have been interpreted that way). This thread is the standard same old, but a tad more immature. Kudos.

Guest Salacious Crumb
*Yawn*, wake me up when Bush and Cheney reveal the third man.

I thought that was Zell Miller?

It isn't official until Miller comes out and goes a leg drop on Kerry during the next debate.

Hmmm, standard routine here at the old CE folder. As predicted when something remotely questionable it's  "OH NO, HE SAID SOMETHING BAD ABOUT AMERICA~!".

So far we've seen:

Now granted, the whole universal vote thread may have been a tad to colorful for this forum, at least most of the responses were rational (even if the context of the article was a tad skewed, but i can see why it would have been interpreted that way). This thread is the standard same old, but a tad more immature than usual in this thread. Kudos.

Stone%20Deaf.jpg

He sure dun got our number... yup

At least INXS makes me want to pull up my "Devil Inside" or "Disappear" MP3s now and then

Matt Good Band? Ye gads, the horror...

Guest Cerebus
Hmmm, standard routine here at the old CE folder. As predicted when something remotely questionable it's the knee jerk reaction: "OH NO, HE SAID SOMETHING BAD ABOUT AMERICA/BUSH~!".

So far we've seen:

Now granted, the whole universal vote thread may have been a tad to colorful for this forum, at least most of the responses were rational (even if the context of the article was a tad skewed, but i can see why it would have been interpreted that way). This thread is the standard same old, but a tad more immature. Kudos.

There are dumbfucks in this forum, but you're not one of them (heh, you don't even come close to some we've had in the past)

But, seriously, this is some silly stuff. There is a group of neo-cons, therefore they must have some sort of insidious conspiratorial plan to trap us in some sort of deformed facist state? Come on, that has nothing to do with Bush, its just idiocy of the Illuminati or Mason level.

Now if you talk about REAL conspiracies to circumvent election laws with 527s you might get some more credit. But if you want to talk about sinister facist cabals, just do us all a favor and post it at Democratic Underground.

So far we've seen:

There are dumbfucks in this forum, but you're not one of them (heh, you don't even come close to some we've had in the past)

But, seriously, this is some silly stuff. There is a group of neo-cons, therefore they must have some sort of insidious conspiratorial plan to trap us in some sort of deformed facist state? Come on, that has nothing to do with Bush, its just idiocy of the Illuminati or Mason level.

Now if you talk about REAL conspiracies to circumvent election laws with 527s you might get some more credit. But if you want to talk about sinister facist cabals, just do us all a favor and post it at Democratic Underground.

Ent.jpg

Guest Cerebus
Actually Cerebus is a giant talking ardvark.

Cerebus, the comic book character, wasn't giant. He was short (but could kick ass like none other)

Guest Salacious Crumb
Actually Cerebus is a giant talking ardvark.

Cerebus, the comic book character, wasn't giant. He was short (but could kick ass like none other)

I meant compared to other ardvarks. I almost wish I could vote for him or the goat this election.