TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cbacon

The New World Order

It should be noted that many members of PNAC were prepared to throw their support behind President Clinton if he would agree launch a war against Iraq.

This is hardly some element of the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy as some want to believe.

It is irrelevant bullshit.

irrelevant? Well that is your opinion.

bullshit? That is one thing it certainly isn't.

Fear over PNAC is the single most moronic thing you can feel.

But, it is your decision to feel it.

-=Mike

once again, no one is FEARING it, just simply stating that PNAC is in effect, the Iraq War was a major step in accomplishing it, and people aware of it, were talking about it as soon as Bush was elected, as well as how we would end up in another middle eastern conflict, wasn't too hard to figure out.

Guest MikeSC

Actually, you're getting mocked because anything controversial I claim as a conspiracy theory, and it has bad words and icky stuff that I can't or don't dare defend. In my defence I will throw at as many synonyms for ridiculous as I can when I can't defend something, due to my selective reading and seemingly uncontrollable bias.

Why isn't this being taken seriously by people with an IQ above room temperature? Because that seems to be the general concensus of this forum, where everyone would rather post funny pictures and stuff. Cause opposing arguments are scary.

Don't post anything that may skew our collective, agglomerate way of thinking cause we'll just ignore it since it's very easy for me to deem something moronic bullshit, even it were being told to me by God himself. Cause he'd probably be a dirty French anyway. God Bless America! 

Edited for accuracy

Ignorance is bliss.

Wow, "edited for accuracy".

Never seen THAT before. Truly beautiful there. That is NEVER done by people with no point to make.

Originality, thy name is C-Bacon. Kudos to you, good sir. You sure put me in MY place. I am, in fact, bleeding from that sharp wit o' yours.

And, Bacon, you'd need a WORLD of education to hit simple ignorance.

-=Mike

Guest MikeSC

-=Mike

once again, no one is FEARING it, just simply stating that PNAC is in effect, the Iraq War was a major step in accomplishing it, and people aware of it, were talking about it as soon as Bush was elected, as well as how we would end up in another middle eastern conflict, wasn't too hard to figure out.

And hold on to that conspiracy theory.

I'd be too humiliated to admit giving the conspiracy any serious consideration, but hey, you go where few others are willing to tread.

-=Mike

It should be noted that many members of PNAC were prepared to throw their support behind President Clinton if he would agree launch a war against Iraq.

This is hardly some element of the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy as some want to believe.

no shit, because they knew america had major interests and things to gain by taking down Saddam/Iraq. Monitary of course, but those are considered interests. Of course there was absolutely no reason at all for Clinton to invade Iraq, just like there was no reason for Bush to either, however if you watched both debates so far, I think it is safe to say, it isn't Bush giving the orders.

-=Mike

I'd be too humiliated to admit giving the conspiracy any serious consideration, but hey, you go where few others are willing to tread.

-=Mike

that means a lot coming from Mr. "OMG READ THIS STORY......THIS IS SCARY(IF IT IS TRUE"

Never seen THAT before. Truly beautiful there. That is NEVER done by people with no point to make.

Originality, thy name is C-Bacon. Kudos to you, good sir. You sure put me in MY place. I am, in fact, bleeding from that sharp wit o' yours.

-=Mike

Oh, Mike. I love your spin doctoring. Now we're having a contest over originality. Hmm, I don't think I claimed to be the innovator of such netiquette. But hey, maybe a mod changed the part where I said that. Another conspiracy, oh my!

You know, I might have been threatened over your ignorance jab, but I don't think a walking conservative parody such as yourself really has the right.

Guest Olympic Slam

This thread deserves one big DUH.

- Its obvious to any thinking person that Bush and his administration was looking for a reason, any reason to knock out Saddam. Which is why the reason for going to war was flimsy at best (what IS a Weapon of Mass Destruction anyway?).

- Someone close this thread as there's no point to it (unless there's more funny pictures).

Guest Salacious Crumb

I'm just waiting for C-Bacon to accuse Mike of being ethnocentric.

Guest MikeSC

-=Mike

Oh, Mike. I love your spin doctoring. Now we're having a contest over originality. Hmm, I don't think I claimed to be the innovator of such netiquette. But hey, maybe a mod changed the part where I said that. Another conspiracy, oh my!

You know, I might have been threatened over your ignorance jab, but I don't think a walking conservative parody such as yourself really has the right.

Seriously, stop the tongue lashing. I cannot handle the vicious, brutal rhetoric you've unleashed upon me. I'm actually typing this from UNDER my computer desk, out of fear of a FURTHER intellectual mauling. I beseech thee.

Truly, you are a giant. Truly. I am TOTALLY serious here. Honestly.

But, hey, don't worry --- your ignorance is part of your charm. You're like a slightly more deranged INXS --- or a slightly less neo-Nazi Kamui.

-=Mike

-=Mike

-=Mike

What conspiracy theory? Who's making things up?

All you need to do is take a look at PNAC's website. It's all there! They outline they're intentions! Everything, pre-meditated as if it were Mein Kempf (uh oh! relax folks, just a comparison in it's style of doctrine).

It's either your selective reading, or the fact you read certain material peaking through your hands admist a heavy sweat.

Guest MikeSC

Don't give him ideas. I've yet to recover from the mauling of his editing of my post for "accuracy".

-=Mike

...I have money on him hitting a "PWNED!" at some point soon now...

Guest MikeSC

All you need to do is take a look at PNAC's website. It's all there! They outline they're intentions! Everything, pre-meditated as if it were Mein Kempf (uh oh! relax folks, just a comparison in it's style of doctrine).

It's either your selective reading, or the fact you read certain material peaking through your hands admist a heavy sweat.

The only thing putting me in a heavy sweat is fear of your crushing grasp of inane conspiracy theories.

Honestly.

-=Mike

Don't give him ideas. I've yet to recover from the mauling of his editing of my post for "accuracy".

-=Mike

...I have money on him hitting a "PWNED!" at some point soon now...

Nah...YOU GOT SERVED~!

But, hey, don't worry --- your ignorance is part of your charm. You're like a slightly more deranged INXS --- or a slightly less neo-Nazi Kamui.

-=Mike

I believe that we have already established that C-Bacon is neither of those things...he is Ferrous Cranus.

-=Mike

Seriously, stop the tongue lashing. I cannot handle the vicious, brutal rhetoric you've unleashed upon me. I'm actually typing this from UNDER my computer desk, out of fear of a FURTHER intellectual mauling. I beseech thee.

Truly, you are a giant. Truly. I am TOTALLY serious here. Honestly.

-=Mike

Good, now walk away with your tail between your legs like the last time you chose to ignore one of my points.

And I don't even know who Kamui is, so yeah, whatever. Score one for Mike I guess.

Guest Salacious Crumb
Is Hilary Clinton going to make a cameo to back up C-Bacon?

Nah, I think even she knows when something is too stupid to even bother with.

Guest MikeSC

Hey, I'm doing my best European impression and surrendering to the brutality of your razor-sharp wit and inane conspiracy theory, C-Bacon.

Anything else you wish to enlighten us about?

-=Mike

The only thing putting me in a heavy sweat is fear of your crushing grasp of inane conspiracy theories.

Honestly.

-=Mike

What we've learned from Mike today:

No matter how convincing or accurate a source may be, if it dosen't agree with him, it's a conspiracy theory. Thanks Mike! May your new buzzwords run rampant on this board.

Guest MikeSC

Honestly.

-=Mike

I'm a blithering idiot.

Edited for accuracy.

Man, that WAS fun.

-=Mike

Honestly.

-=Mike

No matter how convincing or accurate a source may be, if it dosen't agree with him, it's a conspiracy theory. Thanks Mike! May your new buzzwords run rampant on this board.

What exactly is the source here? He listed the members of PNAC, their backgrounds, and their official statements. Everyone knows this stuff, in fact, the members are proud of it. The conspiracy theory stuff is just baseless fear-mongering.

Guest Salacious Crumb

Honestly.

-=Mike

Let's look at your other big nugget of wisdom on here:

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?showtopic=61533

So basically anything you post is going to be a friggin joke after such a brain dead piece of shit post like that. Just accept the fact that you're the newest Unger or INXS and are only here for the rest of the forum to laugh at.

Your consistent use of the same rhetoric and lack of argument help to further your gimmick. It dosen't take a genius to see through your faux-pas sense of a rational poster.

But keep it up Mike, your reign as the be all and know all of the CE folder must give you some sense of closure.

Honestly.

-=Mike

What exactly is the source here? He listed the members of PNAC, their backgrounds, and their official statements. Everyone knows this stuff, in fact, the members are proud of it. The conspiracy theory stuff is just baseless fear-mongering.

he gave the link in the original post, just click on it.

Guest MikeSC
Your consistent use of the same rhetoric and lack of argument help to further your gimmick. It dosen't take a genius to see through your faux-pas sense of a rational poster.

But keep it up Mike, your reign as the be all and know all of the CE folder must give you some sense of closure.

Man, you ARE putting me in my place today. You are on a ROLL!

In fact, you've SO put me in my place that I'll vote for WHOMEVER you want for President.

Honestly, I will.

Totally being serious here.

-=Mike

Honestly.

-=Mike

It's essentially a blue print for further war mongering and imperialistic tendencies. But hey, if you think war and hegemony are cool , then by no means is there anything wrong with that.

Honestly.

-=Mike

It's essentially a blue print for further war mongering and imperialistic tendencies. But hey, if you think war and hegemony are cool , then by no means is there anything wrong with that.

did you get my PM, btw?

C-Bacon, just because a group of people have very conservative viewpoints doesnt mean they all want to conquer the entire world.

This isnt some vast conspiracy...just a group of Republican-minded guys with opinions that differ greatly from yours (and mine. PNAC is to you what MoveOn is to Mike...and neither one is going to destroy the universe as we know it.

So, with that, stop the inasne bickering...and lets go back to the cartoons or euthanize this ridiculous arguement, because at this point C-Bacon you are proving Slapnuts' choice for you to be one of utter genius.