TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cbacon

The New World Order

I think if you look REALLY hard, you can see the link to all the "World Domination" and "Turning the world into a slave market for global consumerism" in there.

I saw directions for the alien spacecraft when I read it...but it may have just been the peyote ;)

I'm beginning to like you more and more.

I think if you look REALLY hard, you can see the link to all the "World Domination" and "Turning the world into a slave market for global consumerism" in there.

I saw directions for the alien spacecraft when I read it...but it may have just been the peyote ;)

I'm beginning to like you more and more.

Yeah, snuffbox might be this year's nominee for "CE's reformed formally insane poster". He's competing heavily with Loss. Keep it up, duder! ;)

You're too late, hippy. I already posted that corresponding image. You're treading water: http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame29.html   ;)

You don't honestly expect me to go back and read everything between my last post from last night and first from this morning, do you?

It's on the same page!

My last post from last night: Page 1

My first post from this morning: Page 8

Guest MikeSC
You're too late, hippy. I already posted that corresponding image. You're treading water: http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame29.html  ;)

You don't honestly expect me to go back and read everything between my last post from last night and first from this morning, do you?

It's on the same page!

My last post from last night: Page 1

My first post from this morning: Page 8

You got to read it. It's like a really bad trip.

-=Mike

Guest Cerebus

This thread should be saved as a classic.

Alas, it is only classic amongst us CErs :)

Guest MikeSC
This thread should be saved as a classic.

Alas, it is only classic amongst us CErs :)

Well, for what it's worth, most of the "Classic" threads are only classics to a group of about 10 people.

-=Mike

1. I'm pissed I got left out of those winternet.com pictures. :(

2. NCM, in this thread re: Iraq, we're beyond the "we were sold on wmds" crap and into whether or not removing Saddam was a good idea. It was, yet you still oppose it.

3. C-Bacon, global leadership doesn't refer to literally governing the world. Think of it like sports ... hypothetically, it's like the Bucs setting a goal to make Cover 2 the predominant defense in the NFL. The Bucs want to be global leaders and inspire other teams to play the same type of defense. They don't, however, want to literally take over every team in the league. So they identify trouble spots, the good offenses that threaten Cover 2: the Colts, the Patriots, and the Rams for example. In order to show how great Cover 2 is, the Bucs need to defeat those offenses and be the global leaders. Just like fostering the spread of democracy and freedom by defeating tyranny. There's nothing wrong with what I saw on that site.

Guest MikeSC
1. I'm pissed I got left out of those winternet.com pictures. :(

2. NCM, in this thread re: Iraq, we're beyond the "we were sold on wmds" crap and into whether or not removing Saddam was a good idea. It was, yet you still oppose it.

3. C-Bacon, global leadership doesn't refer to literally governing the world. Think of it like sports ... hypothetically, it's like the Bucs setting a goal to make Cover 2 the predominant defense in the NFL. The Bucs want to be global leaders and inspire other teams to play the same type of defense. They don't, however, want to literally take over every team in the league. So they identify trouble spots, the good offenses that threaten Cover 2: the Colts, the Patriots, and the Rams for example. In order to show how great Cover 2 is, the Bucs need to defeat those offenses and be the global leaders. Just like fostering the spread of democracy and freedom by defeating tyranny. There's nothing wrong with what I saw on that site.

For #3, a better example would have been the "West Coast attack" passing style.

-=Mike

This Alex Jones site(s) is scaring the crap out of me. Not because I believe it, but because I keep reading and reading stuff I'm starting to take as truth.

http://www.infowars.com/

Alex Jones sends his television show to my campus, UC, where they play it on the public access station. A nice demographic for him, get them while they are young and have them for life.

Guest MikeSC
Mike,

That new sig is rather disturbing.

It's been changed due to some complaints. :)

-=Mike

Ugh. I should have known better than to look in this thread.

"Hey," I thought "it's seven pages long, and talks about a New World Order by C-Bacon -- it should be entertaining."

Whoever thinks this is a classic needs beaten. Hard. Although I did laugh at the "swarm" link, but I disagree with the picture I was classified as. There are a plethora of better CE threads that have strayed from the its original topic into pure, un-cut absurdity...

Guest Cerebus
Ugh. I should have known better than to look in this thread.

"Hey," I thought "it's seven pages long, and talks about a New World Order by C-Bacon -- it should be entertaining."

Whoever thinks this is a classic needs beaten. Hard. Although I did laugh at the "swarm" link, but I disagree with the picture I was classified as. There are a plethora of better CE threads that have strayed from the its original topic into pure, un-cut absurdity...

Like?

That analogy is all well and good. However, there are several key points that should be considered:

1. The existence of the group revokes any notion that current US foreign policy is a response to 9/11

2. The premeditated attack on Iraq to began in January 2001, and to take control over the region whether or not Saddam was in power.

3. The Rebuilding America's Defenses (RAD) mentions that the US must 'fight and decisively win multiple, simultaneous major theatre wars' as a 'core mission'. Now, using intentions such as 'delivering freedom and democracy' sound good on paper, further building of arms and war mongering seem to be the only means of achieving this. Further building of arms will only intice other countries to do the same, a scary realization in itself. It's a question of whether waging wars to solve these problems is right.

4. The willingness and to use and build more nuclear weapons to achieve "American" goals. Additionally, biological warfare is emphasized

I make note of these because of the obvious danger they present, and the situation in Afghanistan and Iraq are pre-cursors to what is essentially being said within the RAD section of the NACP . Whether or not you see this as a threat or not is up to you though.

http://www.newamericancentury.org/Rebuildi...casDefenses.pdf