TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Tom

Au revoir, Wrestling Polls and Lists

In an effort to consolidate the rasslin' folders, we've merged Wrestling Polls and Lists into General Wrestling. It's one fewer forum to scroll past, and consdering the often random topics of the polls and lists, General Wrestling is the best place for them to be. We're probably going to consolidate further, moving Old School into General as well, unless there's a strong public outcry against it.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

OH MY GOD NOOOOOOOOO!

ok, you could merge all wrestling discussion into 1 folder for all care. Those threads seemed so ambiguous anyway. General wrestling, Misc. Wrestling, Old School....those could all be one. Hell, now with Coey's board, there hasn't been any action in the Puro folder, you could probably merge that into General as well.

OH MY GOD NOOOOOOOOO!

ok, you could merge all wrestling discussion into 1 folder for all care. Those threads seemed so ambiguous anyway. General wrestling, Misc. Wrestling, Old School....those could all be one. Hell, now with Coey's board, there hasn't been any action in the Puro folder, you could probably merge that into General as well.

You could merge General with Misc. There's nothing drastic there. TNA should stay...old school could merge with General also. Fantasy Booking can suck my left nut.

Guest curry_man2002

You should have removed fantasy booking and left everything else as it was

Good move, and I'm for the Old School folder going into General Wrestling, since you have the same topic posted in each folder sometimes (PWI 500 being a good example).

I also think you should move Fantasy Booking into that folder as well. Heck, Tom, if you think Fantasy Pools is simply a part of Sports, than no reason to think otherwise when it comes to Wrestling. The hitcounts (of Wrestling and Sports) may be different, but it's not like Fantasy Booking is the most-read folder on the board.

All the other wrestling folders should remain status quo for now.

Finally. I never saw a use for it.

I've stated once that it wouldn't hurt to throw Old School and Fantasy Booking into General as well. Add to that a separate Misc. Promotions and Puroresu merge and leave everything else alone.

The only reason why there was a Wrestling Poll board so it doesn't clutter the WWE Page

Yes, but I don't think it was ever as big of a problem as people were making it out to be.

Can we have the Food/Beverage Folder back now?

While I wasn't as big of fan of the Food folder as some people, Get Your Learn On proved to be even less successful. Replace it with a new Food & Beverage folder.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

We could just not allow fantasy wrestling shit. Its pointless and ridiculous. I'd prefer never to see it.

But definately merge old school, misc. and puro into general wrestling. None of those get any traffic, and it'll be easier for folks to see all of whats going on in that one folder. I can't be buggered to click on all three seperately.

Anyone else notice that the first page of the TNA folder stretches back to the 17th of September?

My only suggestion is to merge the TNA, Puroresu and Miscellaneous folders together.

Guest Dazed

Current plan is to perform some more folder merges. However, it's a massive stress on the server to do that and we're looking for a way to get it done with as little hassle as possible. That and Tom's bloody lazy :)

So what are the planned merges?

TNA/Puro/Misc.

General/Old School?

..WWE and Current Events?

Guest Dynamite Kido

TNA should be merged with Misc. as well........

Puro should be seperated, especially because of how many people seem to NOT like puro........

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I think we should make the learning folder into the food folder as well, thus doubling traffic. College is just studying, getting trashed, and eating the questionable.

So, you would be suggesting merging Food, Learning, AND HD?

Do you mean my friend? If so, I'm horribly insulted.

I totally forgot where that came from. Now it all makes sense...

So what are the planned merges?

TNA/Puro/Misc.

General/Old School?

..WWE and Current Events?

How about HD and Current Events?

Hey The Big Swig, I never made those statements together like that. Stop fucking putting yourself over with a quote that doesn't exist.

Are you referring to my sig? Because I cut and pasted that.

and my name has two g's, not one.

Guest Dynamite Kido
Hey The Big Swig, I never made those statements together like that.  Stop fucking putting yourself over with a quote that doesn't exist.

Are you referring to my sig? Because I cut and pasted that.

and my name has two g's, not one.

I think he may have actually been too busy getting laid to spell your name right Swiggy.