TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cobainwasmurdered

Tank abbot is a lying sack of shit

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Tank abbott is a sack of shit. the guy posts a thread in general chat saying he's going to kill himself, gets a number of people worried about him and then comes back like nothing happened.

that was a low attempt to get atention. and it's goten my attention. but tank, you don't want my attention because I think your a piece of shit on the boot of the Smart Mark board.

Guest evenflowDDT

I essentially already said this in the music forum, but I agree fully.  I was legitimately concerned... that's really low man.  I feel really stupid now for showing compassion.

lol CWM, I thought your were talking about the REAL tank abott. Anyway.....

Yeah TA, that really sucked. If people were legit concerned about you, and you just show right back up, you won't have a whole big load of well-wishers welcoming you back. You'll just have a bunch of people, pissed off that they wasted their time on you.

Guest crandamaniac

I don't know what his problem was, but seriously, you don't joke around with death.  that was really low.

Guest converge241

If we ban trolls and the like , shouldnt he be banned?

it seems far worse....

I especially would be pissed if i saw it, i dont care if i dont know you..if you started talking suicide id try to help you..maybe even more than others. Im a manic depressive so ive been there a long time ago