TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BUTT

The OAO third and FINAL Presidential Debate Thread

Uh, John? Abortion is NOT in the Constitution and the legality for it is a HUGE stretch by the Earl Warren era Supreme Court.

*taps nose*

I would've voted for Gore. But as of now, I will not vote for John Kerry. The Democrats could've put a tree branch against Bush and won. Kerry, to me, is worse then electing a tree branch to the Oval Office.

Uh, mind if I ask what suddenly makes you make that choice? It'd be more interesting than this debate.

He's a robot. And an uninteresting robot. Bottom line is, tonight, Bush makes more sense, and his answers ring more true then Kerry's have. Kerry's history isn't trustworthy, and his side stepping most questions isn't either. Congratulations John...........you are dumber then a treebranch.

Guest BDC

You know what kills me? He's talking about National Guard Army Reserves...

Y'know, the National Guard ARMY Reserves do get called up when the military is mobilized.

And as for the military being overextended... I guess he's never heard of the Two War Policy and now I see where INXS gets his rhetoric from.

So.. was Mike Wallace unavailable for the Moderator job? he's the one newsman older than Schieffer

They would have gotten Andy Rooney but he would have answered all of his own questions...

So.. was Mike Wallace unavailable for the Moderator job? he's the one newsman older than Schieffer

They would have gotten Andy Rooney but he would have answered all of his own questions...

"Jimminy jillickers! Jimminy jillickers!"

And Kerry a moron. THE WHOLE GLOBAL TEST IS A VETO!! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND IT!

And allow me to say "BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" at Bush calling Kerry out on the first Gulf War.

Bush just slammed Kerry for voting against the first Gulf War...

Groovy.

Is that the first real shot of the night?

And did Bush say backhand checks?

Guest BDC

John, guess what, when you go into a drug bust and they have ak47s, I can FUCKING ASSURE you that the assault weapons ban wouldn't have helped.

Btw, the President just said he supported background checks AT gun shows, John.

John, Bush DID meet with the Urban League, although it wasn't on your list...

Bush gave the NAACP the finger because of the Byrd commercials implying that he condoned the dragging death of James Byrd.

so.. how is Kerry supposed to respond to this?

Same way he's responded to every other question.

"Well, first I'd like to go back to the question that was asked a half hour ago..."

so.. how is Kerry supposed to respond to this?

Same way he's responded to every other question.

"Well, first I'd like to go back to the question that was asked a half hour ago..."

Wedge questions rule the school..

and Bush is limiting the giftgiving power of God