TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anglesault

Another thing that bothers me about

Guest Anglesault

To everyone who says that Angle isn't being demoted by this feud, have you realized that for two weeks in a row, Angle has competed in Jobber Tag matches? And Angle needed Storm to beat VAL VENIS! There's a main eventer.

Slowly, but damn surely, Angle is being pushed farther and farther down the card. I fear he will soon be competing in the cruiserweight division (or lack thereof)

Guest Anglesault

someone mentioned a while ago that he is of weight to be a cruiser.

He probably is. It would be a damn shame to see Angle flooping and fluping around for 5 minutes and then hitting a spinning head-scissors.

Guest What?!

One thing that bothers me is that this whole feud is now based on dueling T-Shirts and hair.

Guest alfdogg
One thing that bothers me is that this whole feud is now based on dueling T-Shirts and hair.

See McMahon, Stephanie.

Guest Anglesault

In a way, it's better than them feuding for a month over nothing at all.(Backlash) But it's still a damned hair match. :(

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

In a way, it's better than them feuding for a month over nothing at all.(Backlash) But it's still a damned hair match. :(

It wasn't over nothing at all. They had unfinished business stemming from Angle losing the US Title to Edge last year before Survivor Series.

Guest Anglesault

They had a month long feud over the outcome of a throw away Raw match that happened almost six months ago? ???

Guest AlwaysPissedOff
They had a month long feud over the outcome of a throw away Raw match that happened almost six months ago? ???

Hey, this is the WWF booking team we're talking about here, you expect it to make sense?

Guest muzanisa

I get the feeling that the same person writes all of Edges stuff. Shampoo commercials, duelling T-Shirts. I think it's the same one who came up with the Jericho / Kane spilled coffee feud.

It's a shame as the PPV match was the first time Angle looked like he was a real all rounder and not just an overpushed guy who couldn't work with the midcard. I'd like to see Angle win it as otherwise it just ends up as another comedy match.

Guest What?!

I always thought the Backlash match was about Edge targeting Kurt because he wanted to improve his singles rankings as he viewed Kurt as a main-eventer. That would have been totally fine with me... except they weren't making Kurt look like a main-eventer since No Way Out.