TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BUTT

Ashlee Simpson on SNL

I don't know if anyone's mentioned this or not (I'm not sitting here to read through 8 pages of this thread) but the best part of the entire clip is the one guitarist (the one playing the pink n' white guitar) with a big ass smirk on his face after her little fuck-up.

What is this shit?

Lil' Tigger - "Coming up - Ashlee Simpson answers her critics!"

She gets to perform twice?

Then they show a commercial for a Katie Couric interview with her tomorrow morning on the Today Show.

NBC is trying to heal the wounds.

Ashlee's album sold well because of her hit show.

It perfectly built up the anticipation for it and everyone knew when it came out and wanted to listen to it.

I don't see how it's possible. I watched the show once, thought she was an untalented lump of suck, and had no desire to see her again.

Apparently, Jessica has the looks AND the talent in that family.

-=Mike

...Who hates Jessica Simpson's singing, but thinks her breasts are divine...

Because she was Jessica's sister it got off to a good start and apparently it was a good show.

Like the show or not- you can't deny that's the perfect way to promote an album

I'm actually shocked MTV doesn't just hire a group of 25 screaming 12-year old girls to hype up every single "Artist" they choose to fellate --- I mean promote.

-=Mike

That would be the studio audience for TRL.

...It'd be cheaper and less of a human rights violation than airing an entire show dedicated to an untalented lump o' suck...

Just wait... someday there will be a "SNL 'Best' of Horatio Sanz" and then you'll be sorry...

The band started playing "Pieces of Me" and she goes "wait...wrong song...JUST KIDDING U GUYS!" and they start playing the new song.

It was gay.

Well, they tried. I'll give them credit for that much.

Tomorrow it'll be she had sexual relations with Horatio Sanz before the show and couldn't clear her head.

MY head is fuzzy just thinking about that...

Guest MikeSC
I'm actually shocked MTV doesn't just hire a group of 25 screaming 12-year old girls to hype up every single "Artist" they choose to fellate --- I mean promote.

-=Mike

That would be the studio audience for TRL.

And it'd be cheaper and less obnoxious to rent them out to scream when the pop whore makes TV appearances.

All Ashlee's show demonstrated was that she was one uninteresting, untalented person. Heck, Nick Lachey has a glowing personality in comparison.

I know someone who made out with Horatio Sanz

And they lived to tell about it?

-=Mike

...Or, more precisely, they confessed to it?

Just wait... someday there will be a "SNL 'Best' of Horatio Sanz" and then you'll be sorry...

Shortest. Episode. Ever.

Shorter than "Best of Rob Schnider"?

Guest GreatOne

Am I the only person that thought Ashlee Simpson the first time I saw her was really Elijah Wood with extra make-up and longer hair?

And who was just waiting for a knockoff of it on RAW tonight after they played that damn IPod lite or whatever commercial about 50 times?

'Uh, Edge is talking, but Shawn Michaels' music is playing! HBK!! HBK!!!!!!

Shortest. Episode. Ever.

Shorter than "Best of Rob Schnider"?

Yes. Rob Schneider had two characters who people who watched SNL during that period tend to remember. Horatio Sanz... uh... he was in Wake Up Wakefield... and... yeah.

-=Mike

I bet it was Bob

-=Mike

I bet it was Bob

I think Bob's got better taste than that. He'd probably hold out for Forte at least. Maybe it was Jimmy Fallon who did the deed. Or Cuba Gooding.

And who was just waiting for a knockoff of it on RAW tonight after they played that damn IPod lite or whatever commercial about 50 times?

I was waiting for Benoit and Jericho to turn on Maven, actually.

Yes. Rob Schneider had two characters who people who watched SNL during that period tend to remember. Horatio Sanz... uh... he was in Wake Up Wakefield... and... yeah.

Drawing a blank here. Richard the copy guy and ...?

The makeout story:

I had friends who used to go to the SNL afterparties all the time and they'd get in via Horatio and Tracy. So my friend was really in with Horatio.

One night at the party they were both drunk and I think she wanted to repay him for getting her into the party- so she made out with him.

She made the mistake of telling her boyfriend at the time. He kept it a secret until one day they got in a big fight and he decided to tell everyone he knew. This included me. I immedaitely told everyone I knew until my two friends asked me to keep it a secret.

So there ya go- Pretty gross eh?

I also know someone who asked Jeff Richards out. He said no.

And for the record- I'd hold out for Seth, maybe Tina. :)

Drawing a blank here. Richard the copy guy and ...?

As either one of the overly horny Greek guys or the Sensitive Naked Man, most likely.

Yeah, the Sensitive Naked Man.

Guest MikeSC

If you want potential entertainment, 60 Minutes was backstage SNL on Saturday, taping a piece on how SNL is put together and have footage of her leaving the stage and Lorne Michaels' reaction to it all. They ALSO have footage of her dress rehearsal which went so poorly she left the stage crying.

If it gets aired, it might be fun to see.

-=Mike