TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BUTT

Ashlee Simpson on SNL

I was rading on Yahoo.com a little while ago that shes now blaming acid reflux disease, which made her use a "vocal enhancement track" during the performance. I wish she would decide what really happened:

Acid reflux, band played the wrong song, and Im sure theres other "theories".

Next thing you know she'll be blaming aliens, or Snitzky.

If you want potential entertainment, 60 Minutes was backstage SNL on Saturday, taping a piece on how SNL is put together and have footage of her leaving the stage and Lorne Michaels' reaction to it all. They ALSO have footage of her dress rehearsal which went so poorly she left the stage crying.

If it gets aired, it might be fun to see.

-=Mike

Talk about Wrestling With Shadows-type luck.

I was rading on Yahoo.com a little while ago that shes now blaming acid reflux disease, which made her use a "vocal enhancement track" during the performance. I wish she would decide what really happened:

Acid reflux, band played the wrong song, and Im sure theres other "theories".

Next thing you know she'll be blaming aliens, or Snitzky.

I think that, more or less, the official spin is that she had acid reflux, daddy made her lip-sync, the drummer played the wrong song and everybody does it anyways so what's the big deal? Which btw is brilliant because it spins things away from her "I'd never lip-sync" interview, which I'd think is about 50-60% of the reason for the controversy.

Guest MikeSC

Too bad the real story is that her dress rehearsal was SO bad that she had to lip synch to not embarrass herself.

-=Mike

Too bad the real story is that her dress rehearsal was SO bad that she had to lip synch to not embarrass herself.

-=Mike

Which is why we must keep bitching about it... the truth must not be spun away...

Guest MikeSC

-=Mike

Which is why we must keep bitching about it... the truth must not be spun away...

Then again, we might keep a career alive that deserves death.

-=Mike

She could lip-sync all she wants; I'd still bang her.

Yikes.

Are you sure you don't have her confused with her sister?

Yeah, I am sure.

I like Ashlee better.

EDIT: And Ashlee is on Leno tonight. I need to see this.

Re-run.

Yeah now that I think about it, they featured this on her TV show.

Damn, everyone is acting like Ashlee is the ugliest thing in the world. If she came up to any of you and wanted to bang you out, you'd be game.

The repeat of her on Leno she is actually singing and she isn't that bad.

She doesn't have a voice ANYWHERE as good as Jessica's, but not too many people do.

And she is singing "Don't feel sorry for me." So, I won't.

Guest MikeSC
008_ashleesimpson_mtvbash_bigpic.jpg

I'd question your sexuality Bob, but you love Lindsay and Hilary just as much as me.

You find significantly hotter chicks at any club on Earth.

-=Mike

She has nice legs and nice breasts, but I'd say no.

Course, I'd say no to Lindsay Lohan right now. Hell, I've said no to quite a few hotties here lately.

Glad my gf is worth it cause the little 2G wants to cry and kill me.

But should Ashlee be allowed to have a singing career because someone may or may not want to hit it? I'm sure you have guys who want to get it on with Roseanne, doesn't mean you want her to have a CD out.

But should Ashlee be allowed to have a singing career because someone may or may not want to hit it? I'm sure you have guys who want to get it on with Roseanne, doesn't mean you want her to have a CD out.

She probably has comedy albums from the 80's in the back bins, but I think that's besides the point...

008_ashleesimpson_mtvbash_bigpic.jpg

I'd question your sexuality Bob, but you love Lindsay and Hilary just as much as me.

I love Hilary more then you do.

You can have Lindsay.

She looks like a weird ugly version of Paris Hilton in that picture.

She looks like a weird ugly version of Paris Hilton in that picture.

Which isn't good, because Paris ain't that good looking to begin with. Then again I'm not partial to blondes...

I think Jessica does have a better voice than Ashlee, but from what I've heard I prefer Ashlee's actual music (does that make sense?). Ironically enough, I think it's because Ashlee sounds more real, haha. Her vocal range isn't perfect, she sounds scratchy at times...hell, she might as well be the female Rod Stewart.

And yes, I'd bang her.

If you want potential entertainment, 60 Minutes was backstage SNL on Saturday, taping a piece on how SNL is put together and have footage of her leaving the stage and Lorne Michaels' reaction to it all. They ALSO have footage of her dress rehearsal which went so poorly she left the stage crying.

If it gets aired, it might be fun to see.

-=Mike

Talk about Wrestling With Shadows-type luck

60 Minutes will air it this Sunday. I been seeing clips of it already. They show her walking off stage crying and SNL staff freaking out.