TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BoboBrazil

Best Damn Sports Show And TNA Team Up For 2 Specia

Nashville, TN (October 21, 2004) – TNA Entertainment, LLC announced today that the popular FSN Show “Best Damn Sports Show Period” will join forces with Total Nonstop Action Wrestling for two 90-minute primetime specials that will tape at Universal Studios @ Universal Orlando Resort on October 27th.

“Our relationship with FSN has been a great one,” said Dixie Carter, President TNA Entertainment. “We are happy to welcome ‘Best Damn Sports Show Period’ to the “iMPACT!” Zone and look forward to showcasing both programs talented stars in these specials.”

The two shows are part of BDSSP’s “Best Damn Wrestling Week” that will air in November. Featured are the cast of BDSSP along with TNA Wrestling Superstars in action from the set of Total Nonstop Action Wrestling “iMPACT!” at Universal Studios. Tom Arnold, John Salley, Bryan Cox, Chris Rose, Lee Ann Tweeden and others will be on hand, as well as TNA Wrestling Superstars such as Jeff Jarrett, The Alpha Male, AJ Styles, “The American Dream” Dusty Rhodes, Rowdy Roddy Piper and many more.

“I've been with a lot of big women, but never with little men. It's going to be a new and exciting experience for me," said Tom Arnold, co-host of BDSSP. Arnold will be stepping into the ring to referee a hardcore match with little people as one of the night's many off-the-wall events.

The alternative for the true wrestling fan, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling prides itself on delivering quality, family programming that is clean, innovative, cutting edge and with the high-risk, high-flying athleticism that TNA Wrestling is known for. Total Nonstop Action Wrestling “iMPACT!” airs Fridays at 3:00 p.m. on FSN (check local listings). TNA “Xplosion” is a syndicated program (check local listings). TNA Wrestling pay-per-views are available on iN DEMAND, DISH Network, TVN, Viewers Choice Canada, Bell ExpressVu and Shaw Communications.

If the midgets land all their spots and the match is worked out right, then it may possibly go over well with some of the marks. TNA would be wise to showcase, whether it video form or in a match, their X-Division stars and such to show the sports fan tuning in (many of whom hate wrestling since it's not "real") that they're not as big of a joke as they appear to be.

Not that I'll be watching or anything, since I've officially given up on TNA as of late.

The alternative for the true wrestling fan, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling prides itself on delivering quality, family programming that is clean, innovative, cutting edge and with the high-risk, high-flying athleticism that TNA Wrestling is known for.

And Midgets, we can't forget about the Midget Wrestling to go along with that family programming that is clean, innovative, and cutting edge!

Is Jarrett's wife a midget or something? Why does he have such a hard-on for midgets.

EDIT: Ok, after reading that, I don't want to know.