TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianChris

BCS Week 2 standings

Yeah I'm still not getting the weak schedule argument for OU.

They played Texas which no matter what you say is a Top 10 ranked team and they shut them out.

They're going to OSU and they're going to A&M.

Neither of these teams are pushovers and both are legit Top 25 teams and A&M may just be good enough to be Top 10. Not to mention that both stadiums are hostile and A&M is one of the most hostile in the country.

Everyone is acting like they play Baylor caliber opponents all season. Pfft....they play just as tough of a schedule as USC.

You must have seriously lost your fucking mind if you think A&M is a top 10 team. A lot of teams need to fuck up for A&M to be top 10. They havent proven much yet aside from beating OK State.

Yeah I'm still not getting the weak schedule argument for OU.

They played Texas which no matter what you say is a Top 10 ranked team and they shut them out.

They're going to OSU and they're going to A&M.

Neither of these teams are pushovers and both are legit Top 25 teams and A&M may just be good enough to be Top 10. Not to mention that both stadiums are hostile and A&M is one of the most hostile in the country.

Everyone is acting like they play Baylor caliber opponents all season. Pfft....they play just as tough of a schedule as USC.

I find it funny you conveniently didn't mention my post in the other thread where USC clearly has the tougher schedule, but NO... any arguments not favoring you, you'd ignore.

USC's schedule is about the same IMO. We play 3 legit Top 25 teams and they play 3 legit Top 25 teams.

They play 1 legit Top 10 team(Cal) we play 1 legit Top 10 team(Texas). Same strength of schedule pretty much.

If you think OU is playing this weak pansy schedule then you have a serious bias against them.

I find it funny you conveniently didn't mention my post in the other thread where USC clearly has the tougher schedule, but NO... any arguments not favoring you, you'd ignore.

I find it funny that you jump to conclusions. I hadn't read your other post at the time that I posted this. But I responded to your other one. Don't jump to conclusions.

Another thread turned almost entirely into talk of OU. Can't you talk about a single other team without bringing in the Sooners?

Not when they're given zero respect by everyone on the board.

I guess that would be okay, if it wasn't you who brought up the persecution of Oklahoma in this thread.

No one got on your boys in this thread until you started complaining about people getting on your boys. Now leave it be. We understand your position, because it is the same every time you say it.