TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LucharesuFan619

Just saw amazing MLW tag match from '02

I just saw Christopher Daniels & The Far East Connection (Ikuto Hidaka & Dick Togo) vs. The S.A.T. & Quiet Storm from MLW Reloaded 2002 and I must say – it is truly one of…if not THE…best six-man tag team match I’ve ever seen. It easily is up there with the ECW Barely Legal six-man that also featured Togo. I really have trouble believing I saw such well-executed moves from The S.A.T. The match featured reversal sequences that were original and executed brilliantly, but more importantly it was a six-man tag that actually worked and didn’t end up as a clusterfuck, like you see so often. Everyone had their game faces on for this match and worked their tails off. The lucha-style action from all six guys was especially impressive. Each and every wrestler played a function in the match and built up their involvement so that you cared about what they did next. From the innovative highspots to the scientific matwork to the creative double-team combos to Togo, Hidaka, Storm, and Daniels’ smartly-designed submission offense, this was what six-man tag team matches should be. If you want to see a match that showcases The S.A.T.’s abilities when they’re determined to do well, this is the match to watch. I’ve uploaded the match for people to DL it for themselves. It’s highly recommended that you check it out if you’re a fan of lucha, six-man tag team matches, or any of the six guys involved.

CAP: ?

Upload: me

http://s11.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=FD6E86F...BA6782B0A0E48E7

http://s9.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=20111FEB...32699A1172848D2

Enjoy.

Guest Corino 1000

I know I saw that match like a year ago man. All I remember though was Dick Togo with a sliding Tornado DDT to the outside. Oh yea and anyway Daniels carried The SAT's ....didn't Togo break his ankle from the Spanish Fly in that match?

Guest Dynamite Kido

I like this one too.............probably the best match I've ever seen The SAT's involved with.

I fucking hate the SAT's.....so if I say I like one of their matches........it's good.

Guest LooneyTune

I have this taped somewhere, but haven't seen it in a while. It definitely flirts with ****, and I pretty much hate the Maximos'. One of the best MLW matches I've seen...too bad they had poor management and shut down...several times.

I remember that match, and while it was nowhere near the level of Barely Legal 97, I remember marking out all match because it was so awesome.