TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anglesault

They are selling the shirt

Guest Tony149

HHH gets all the money from the shirt. :D It's like when people were buying Dean Malenko & Chris Benoit action figures but it rang up as a Hulk Hogan figure.

Anyway, I'm waiting for the "From being a Main Eventer. To being a Midcarder. Now the star of Jakked & Metal. IT'S TRUE! IT'S TRUE!" t-shirt. That was sell faster than a needle in HHH's ass.

Exactly. It seems more like a "Kurt Angle says YOU SUCK shirt, It's true it's true". Therefore, I ordered one as well.

Guest Anglesault

Yes, TSS, that's my point. Also, have you noticed that it is outselling Hogan and second to Hunter's probably falsified numbers?

and AP, no, they don't have the real shirt. :(

Guest Mark4steamboat

I found nothing wrong with the YOU SUCK t-shirt either. i ordered one as well.

Guest Shaved Bear

well the shirts might be ok now, but make sure edge doesnt get into the shipping company

"Kurt Angle You Suck T-shirt

How can you boo an American hero? It`s easy: Buy this shirt, go to a live WWE event and tell Angle exactly how you feel about his gold medals and obnoxious sense of humor. Black. 100% Cotton. "

-from ShopZone

Wow. Can't believe they'd talk about Booing an American hero in there red white and blue times.

Its not like Kurt is fighting Palestinians  althought Tiger Ali Signh could play that role or something and Kurt is a heel so sense 9-11 was so almost 9 months ago and everyone has forgot ofcourse its ok to boo an american hero

Guest Some Guy

I really thought Vince would bring Tiger Ali Singh in for the first Raw after 9/11 for Kurt to squash.  I think that would have pretty tasteless but I'm surprised Vince had enough class not to do that.  Either that or he didn't think of or Singh couldn't get on a plane.

It's nice that Angle is getting some extra scratch from a shirt that is supposedly anti-him. I'd allow a shirt that says "Incadenza Licks Monkey Cock" to be sold if I could make some money on it.

Exactly. It seems more like a "Kurt Angle says YOU SUCK shirt, It's true it's true". Therefore, I ordered one as well.

Very true. If they wanted this shirt to look like a diss to Angle, they went about designing it totally wrong. ;p