TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest razazteca

Hulk hogan

Guest razazteca

Has anybody ever no sold it, and stiffed him in the past?

Or better yet pulled a Rudo move, like kick or punch him in the DQ area?

Guest cobainwasmurdered

yes. Piper wouldpoke him in the eye for example.

The Undetaker and the Ultimate Warrior have no sold it on many occassions.  Kurt Angle has no sold Big Show's Hulk Up.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I'm pretty sure Flair kicked him in the gonads once or twice when he was hulking up.

Guest Ravenbomb

I'd grab his finger as he waved it in my face and break it. Twice.

So did Hogan react when they no sold him

He lost the matches when the "Hulk-up" was no sold.

Guest evenflowDDT

That's so cool.  Any prominent matches on tape or anything? Personally, I think "hulking up" is such a stupid spot, that even further removes the illusion of realism and sportsmanship from a match.  Granted, there's not a lot of that any more anyway (at least not in America), but still... keep at least a little bit of respectability!

Guest Anorak

Warrior shaking the ropes was bad, but it was worse when he did his 'runing on the spot' bit to follow it.

Guest Jobber of the Week

WM6 had Warrior and Hulk both doing their little routines at once with Warrior no-selling the Hulk Up. The big boot did eventually hit but the leg drop missed.

I would bite off Hulk's finger and then start Hulking up myself, waving his own finger at him all the while.

Guest Singular

Don't forget Tatanka's indian dance version of hulking up.  Funny shit

Guest razazteca

I rented an old JCP/NWA I think it was the history of Starcade or something like it that had Jimmy Valient doing the "Hulk/Warrior Up" of shaking as if he was building up his fighting spirit.  So did Hogan & Warrior steal this gimmick from Jimmy Valient or what?

ZZ Top rassled :)

Dont forget UT's bike.

If I were wrestling Hogan, when he started to Hulk Up, I'd pull out a sleeping bag and take a nap until he was done.

Guest razazteca

I would like to see Taker chokeslam Hogan, then no sell it, then put in the Last Ride, no sell it, then get hit by a Owen Hart Tombstone.

Guest Eric the Eagle
Don't forget Tatanka's indian dance version of hulking up.  Funny shit

My favorite moment of any Tatanka match EVER was when he was hulking up against Bam Bam Bigelow back in '93 (or was it '94?) and Bam Bam tired of ineffective puches and just DECKED him with an enziguiri...

I think Bam Bam became my favorite wrestler ever right there and then.

Now, if only he'd done the same to Hogan...

Guest the pinjockey
If I were wrestling Hogan, when he started to Hulk Up, I'd pull out a sleeping bag and take a nap until he was done.

I always hope someone does that.  Hit him a couple of times to the point where he shakes then just go sit in the corner to see how long it takes him to stop.  I always wondered if he would stop immediately or keep going thinking the guy would eventually hit him.

Guest JHawk

I actually saw that suggestion in a PWI way back when.  They did their "dream tournament" where "readers" would "vote" on the winners, and it came down to Hogan-Flair.  Someone who "voted" for Flair said that Hogan would start hulking up, but Flair would roll out of the ring.  Hogan would calm down, be confused, and easily fall prey to Flair.  13 years later and we're still waiting for that spot.  Jericho would be perfect to use it.

Guest Human Fly

If there was ever a time to use a cattle prod again in wrestling this would be the time. That would surely stop the hulk-up. Hulk could still be shaking, but it would be electricity induced.

Guest nWoScorpion

Owen Hart no sold Tatanka's rain dance i think.

as for Hogan, no one i noticed every no sold the hulk up, except with the exception of rock, sid, warrior, hhh and jericho moving out of the way of the leg drop or  kicking out (unintentional by Sid, Shango fucked up the angle).

Guest dreamer420

guaranteed taker will no sell most of hulk's offence on sunday.