TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hogan Made Wrestling

Keyes Blames Loss

Keyes also said he did not congratulate Obama after the race was called, a tradition among politicians, because doing so would have been a "false gesture" because he believes Obama's views on issues like abortion are wicked.
Well, I'm sure Obama so hurt that he isn't sending him a Happy Holidays card anymore.

Of course, despite that it's an empty gesture, Keyes still looks like a girl here. "That does it, Obama is NOT sitting with us at the lunchtable now!"

No we may absolutely NOT. Rising star! Rising star! 2008! "But isn't he for like gay marriages and abortion and sh--" NO! RISING STAR!

Also of note: he admitted to using marijuana and cocaine. In the grand tradition of Democratic politicians, this IMPROVED his popularity.

Can we stop sucking on Obama's cock until he actually starts to do stuff in the Senate?...

Not really. Any discussion about what the Dems are going to do next (which is currently the story of the week, since Bush's post-election agenda is "staying the course") is not going to be without him.

He's basically the best shot we have right now. I just hope he doesn't get overhyped while we're still in the planning stages .

Guest thebigjig
No we may absolutely NOT. Rising star! Rising star! 2008! "But isn't he for like gay marriages and abortion and sh--" NO! RISING STAR!

Also of note: he admitted to using marijuana and cocaine. In the grand tradition of Democratic politicians, this IMPROVED his popularity.

Gee, could it be because he actually ADMITTED to it instead of using the tired "I didn't in hale..." excuse? Could it be that his response was "yeah I did drugs when I was young... whats your point?"

I admire Obama but for just saying he did and moving on with it.

And I "suck Obamas cock" because I've actually been following him for a while. When he shocked the state by beating other well known Democrats, I did a little research and his record in the state Senate as well as his activist efforts in trying to rally churches in the inner cities of Chicago to spur job growth and encourage hard work to overcome the obstacles of living in the ghetto, make him not just an admireable person, but an admireable politician. He's genuine and believeable and THATS why I believe he'll be an unstoppable force.

He's not Jesus but I'm not ashamed to say that he makes me proud to be a Democrat.

The party however cannot and will not rally behind him in 4 years... there's no way he would win with just 4 years in the Senate.

Evan Bayh or Bill Richardson is the way to go

And I "suck Obamas cock" because I've actually been following him for a while. When he shocked the state by beating other well known Democrats, I did a little research and his record in the state Senate as well as his activist efforts in trying to rally churches in the inner cities of Chicago to spur job growth and encourage hard work to overcome the obstacles of living in the ghetto, make him not just an admireable person, but an admireable politician. He's genuine and believeable and THATS why I believe he'll be an unstoppable force.

These are all admirable causes, but again, let's just wait and see what he does in the Senate.

And by the way Ditka would've kicked his BUTT. He could just run on asinine slogans like "Let's score a touchdown for America!" and Chicago would get his support, because come on. What kind of a Bears fan would vote AGAINST Mike Ditka? You don't disrespect the coach of the Super Bowl XX-winning 1985 Chicago Bears like that. It's not like Chicago Democrats would say "now let's thoughtfully evaluate the issues to ascertain that Mike Ditka would be the better choice to represent us." They're Chicago Democrats, fer cryin' out loud

These are all admirable causes, but again, let's just wait and see what he does in the Senate.

And by the way Ditka would've kicked his BUTT. He could just run on asinine slogans like "Let's score a touchdown for America!" and Chicago would get his support, because come on. What kind of a Bears fan would vote AGAINST Mike Ditka? You don't disrespect the coach of the Super Bowl XX-winning 1985 Chicago Bears like that. It's not like Chicago Democrats would say "now let's thoughtfully evaluate the issues to ascertain that Mike Ditka would be the better choice to represent us." They're Chicago Democrats, fer cryin' out loud

Ditka is god.

If the Republicans made it a ticket of Mike Ditka/Michael Jordan, then Obama would have been slaughtered.

Illinois LOVES them some Mike Ditka.

I think a Hillary Clinton-Nancy Pelosi ticket is the way to go, no doubt.

Republicans probably would say so, too...

Should I donate to the Democratic Party and ask that they nominate these fine upstanding women for 2008? Give the people what they want.

Guest thebigjig

Yeah but come on... Obamas a really good debator and something tells me he would've completely sacked (har har) Ditka

By the way, WHY did the Illinois GOP go with Keyes?

Ditka is god.

If the Republicans made it a ticket of Mike Ditka/Michael Jordan, then Obama would have been slaughtered.

Illinois LOVES them some Mike Ditka.

Bill Swarski's Super-Pundits projected Ditka 102%, Obama -3%

Yeah but come on... Obamas a really good debator and something tells me he would've completely sacked (har har) Ditka

By the way, WHY did the Illinois GOP go with Keyes?

It goes a little like-a this-a

Here's Jack Ryan. Wuh oh! Rumor has it he took his wife to public sex clubs. "But she's hot!" This may be true but it still doesn't look good. Buh bye.

In comes Mike Ditka, can't lose, but oh wait! If he runs, he could lose his endorsement contract with one of the many boner pills on the market. Mike better sit this one out.

That Oberweis Dairy Guy was the next choice but then he said he didn't want so many Messicans, and he was gone. Too bad, I like Oberweis Dairy.

Then the Illinois GOP realizes they're fucked and didn't want to hurt anymore prospects in state, so we imported ourselves a big ol' Alan Keyes

Guest thebigjig
Question:

Was Alan Keyes ALWAYS this crazy or has he just become infected with something in his brain the last few years?

I don't remember him being this crazy in 2000...

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

as a local, I too am confused by the Obama cock-worship. Chicago is way liberal and so is he, but that doesn't begin to explain it. It's very odd.

ps - I almost voted for Keyes in 2000, he was hilarious.

Guest MikeSC
Question:

Was Alan Keyes ALWAYS this crazy or has he just become infected with something in his brain the last few years?

I don't remember him being this crazy in 2000...

No, he was this crazy. He got arrested for trying to force his way into Republican debates for a reason.

He also failed to take a hint...

-=Mike

Question:

I noticed something was up with the dude in 2000 but I never remembered him being this scary.

I used to defend him for being an eloquent speaker, but at his anything-but-a-concession speech, he did some weird head movement where he spastically jerked from side to side, like some out-of-whack metronome, yelling "WE MUST NOT GIVE UP THE FIGHT!" or something, and frankly, I was creeped out.

The best part is that Al is gonna stay in Chicago to fight corruption. DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?

I think it's time someone schedules a MRI and a nice visit from the men in the clean white coats for Mr. Keyes.

Cause Alan has gone bye bye.

Guest thebigjig
as a local, I too am confused by the Obama cock-worship. Chicago is way liberal and so is he, but that doesn't begin to explain it. It's very odd.

He's young, good looking, fascinating family history, great public speaker... and just doesn't fit the mold of a politician.

My parents are as conservative as they come and even they like him... perhaps it's because while he is liberal, he believes that nothing can be accomplished without hard work... that the government can only do so much? At first this seems like moderate rhetoric, but if you read about the work he did before he became a state rep, you'll understand just how dedicated he is to public service.

That just resonates with people... regardless of whether they're republican or democrat

Guest Loss

I wish all politicians were EXACTLY LIKE Nancy Pelosi because to me, she's perfect, but I also know her running on the VP ticket would be suicide.

Guest MikeSC
I wish all politicians were EXACTLY LIKE Nancy Pelosi because to me, she's perfect, but I also know her running on the VP ticket would be suicide.

You want all politicians to be brain-dead and perpetually menstruating?

-=Mike