TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hogan Made Wrestling

Keyes Blames Loss

Guest MikeSC
Laura's a babe (for an old chick).

Oddly enough, I'm trying to think of liberal bitches that I like, but sadly I can't think of anyone. Would saying that I don't worship Ann Coulter, and don't like Laua Ingram and Monica Crowley help?

All first ladies are supposed to do is pick some hippie social cause and give it publicity...

I like Coulter. She's bloody hilarious.

-=Mike

...Of course, if I was lib, I'd loathe her. With a passion...

Guest Loss

Ann Coulter, Bill O'Reilly and Rush Limbaugh should all burn nicely in Hell. Of course, I'd say the same for Michael Moore.

I'm indifferent toward Al Franken.

Guest thebigjig
Laura's a babe (for an old chick).

Oddly enough, I'm trying to think of liberal bitches that I like, but sadly I can't think of anyone. Would saying that I don't worship Ann Coulter, and don't like Laua Ingram and Monica Crowley help?

All first ladies are supposed to do is pick some hippie social cause and give it publicity...

Laura looks like she's on pain medication and booze. She always has a glassy, dim witted look in her eyes... as if no ones behind the wheel.

Being fair, I think Teresa looks like a chimp... with the only good quality being her Ursella Andress foreign Bond girl voice

Guest Loss

From the Margaret Cho show I saw Saturday night:

"Teresa Heinz-Kerry is HOT. She has this whole 'I'm-going-through-menopause-at-my-own-pace-and-if-you-don't-like-it-fuck-you' thing going for her that's very sexy. She's very sultry. I don't think Laura Bush is hot. I think she's very pretty, but I'd imagine her pussy tastes like Lysol."

Guest MikeSC

"Teresa Heinz-Kerry is HOT. She has this whole 'I'm-going-through-menopause-at-my-own-pace-and-if-you-don't-like-it-fuck-you' thing going for her that's very sexy. She's very sultry. I don't think Laura Bush is hot. I think she's very pretty, but I'd imagine her pussy tastes like Lysol."

If anybody knows what it's like to not look hot, Cho would be the expert I'd turn to.

-=Mike

Well I guess Margaret Cho settles this debate.

So basically... Laura knows her role, shuts her mouth and if not for the well equipped kitchen staff, would have breakfast on the table every morning?

Huh? I just think she looks good, hippie.

And I do think Coulter can say some funny-ass shit, but the problem is I don't want to wade through the 10 minutes of stuff she'll say prior to the good one-liner.

Gag. Margaret Cho. Gag...

Guest MikeSC
Margaret Cho settles all debates, actually. I worship her toes.

Well, if you focus on her toes, you can ignore the hideousness of the rest of her body.

-=Mike

...You still haven't explained why Keyes blames you for anything...

Guest MikeSC
Because I'm not Keyes ... I don't know.

Can't you at least fake enough psychotic thought to fake it? :)

-=Mike

Hillary would be a worse candidate than Kerry.

Here's one person who could make a good candidate, if he keeps his job in 2006:

GOV.gif

Governor Brad Henry of Oklahoma

From his site:

Brad Henry was officially sworn in as Oklahoma's 26th governor on January 13, 2003.

A third generation Oklahoman, he was born in Shawnee, Oklahoma, where he attended public schools and graduated from Shawnee High School. The governor attended the University of Oklahoma as a President's Leadership Scholar and earned a bachelor's degree in economics in 1985. In 1988, Governor Henry was awarded his law degree from the University of Oklahoma College of Law, where he served as managing editor of the Law Review.

Governor Henry returned to Shawnee to practice law with his father, Charles, and start a family. He married the former Kim Blain, a Shawnee school teacher, and they have three lovely daughters, Leah, Laynie and Baylee.

Before his election as governor, Brad Henry served ten years in the Oklahoma State Senate, chairing the Senate Judiciary Committee and serving as vice-chair of the Senate Economic Development Committee. As a gubernatorial candidate in 2002, his campaign themes focused on strengthening education, providing quality health care, and ensuring greater economic opportunities. His refreshing approach connected with voters. Brad Henry surprised many political pundits, winning the election in November, 2002. 

Governor Henry took office in the midst of the worst budget crisis in state history, but forged a historic bipartisan agreement among legislative leaders that shielded education and health care from massive cuts. He also successfully fought to let voters decide whether to establish an education lottery to benefit the state's classrooms. Other highlights of his first year in office include augmenting early childhood education, medical malpractice tort reform, sensible restrictions on public smoking, zero-based budgeting, and a funding solution to retain the state's only level-one trauma center.

Governor Henry’s second-year agenda proved to be even more ambitious. Bolstering public education, he crafted a five-year strategy to raise the pay of Oklahoma teachers to at least match the regional average. Additionally, the governor fought to let Oklahomans decide whether to enact a tribal gaming regulation act that would pump millions of dollars into state classrooms while helping revive the beleaguered horserace industry.

Governor Henry also secured an upcoming statewide vote to fund several vital healthcare initiatives through a modest increase in the tobacco tax. If approved by voters, the measure also provides targeted tax cuts, particularly an elimination of the capital gains tax on all Oklahoma property held for five years or more.

Other highlights of his second year in office include: additional tort reform, Medicaid screening for breast and cervical cancer, voluntary relocation assistance for the troubled Tar Creek region, expansion of preschool programs and a landmark anti-methamphetamine law that has become a model for the rest of the nation.

Despite the demands of office, Brad Henry remains a committed family man. The Henrys have long been active members of the Shawnee community, participating in a number of civic organizations and local causes. They are also members of the First Baptist Church of Shawnee where both have served as Sunday school teachers. Gov. Henry also serves the church as an ordained deacon.

Governor Henry is working to build a better Oklahoma by strengthening the state public education system and making health care more accessible and affordable to the citizenry. In his inaugural address, he urged citizens to celebrate Oklahoma's many accomplishments, put aside their differences and rally together for the good of their beloved state. As he often likes to say, "We are all Oklahomans first."

from the Almanac of American Politics:

the favorite for the Democratic nomination was Oklahoma City area restaurateur Vince Orza, a former Republican who lost the 1990 Republican runoff for governor by a 51%-49% margin. Henry was not sure whether to run; he did not announce until the breathtakingly late date of June 24.

But he had a good campaign plan. He had one big issue (a lottery to fund education), one big vehicle (an RV in which he traveled around the state) and one big endorser (former University of Oklahoma and Dallas Cowboys football coach Barry Switzer). Voters may not be much interested in meeting politicians, but Oklahoma voters are very interested in meeting football coaches. "We like to roll into Wal-Mart parking lots and just cause a commotion," Henry said. "I've been amazed at how people are starved for personal contact." Henry's folksy, aw-shucks manner appealed to rural voters when the other major figures in gubernatorial politics--Keating, Largent, Orza--were from Oklahoma's two major cities.

(..)

Against Largent in the general, there were clear contrasts. Largent opposed the lottery, called for moving from the income tax to consumption taxes over the next 10 years, and eliminating the sales tax on food. Henry was for across-the-board teacher salary increases and against merit pay--the teachers' union positions--while Largent took the other side on both. Largent, as Keating did, called for cutting administrative costs in schools; some rural Oklahomans feared that meant consolidating small school districts. Henry thought the University of Oklahoma and Oklahoma State University should be able to increase tuition more than 7% a year; Largent did not. And there was another issue that didn't qualify for the ballot until August 20: Whether to ban cockfighting. In urban Oklahoma this was a popular stand; Keating endorsed it and so did Largent. But it was highly unpopular in Little Dixie in southeastern Oklahoma, where cockfighting is part of local culture. As one enthusiast told a reporter: "It's a hobby my kids won't get to do. It hurts me that Jacky Lee can't be a cockfighter." Henry came out against the cockfighting ban.

Brad Henry in 2008!

(just ignore that cockfighting stuff)

Guest MikeSC
Hey Rob, your buddy from OK won...

42% for Brad Carson wasn't too bad when you consider that Bush won every county in Oklahoma

You'd be wise to make sure that Kos doesn't pimp for him. That man is the kiss of death.

-=Mike

42% for Brad Carson wasn't too bad when you consider that Bush won every county in Oklahoma

You'd be wise to make sure that Kos doesn't pimp for him. That man is the kiss of death.

-=Mike

I don't think that came up in Oklahoma.

Anyways, the targets weren't exactly all picked for ease. Why else would Roy Blunt and Tom DeLay be targeted? DeLay actually had his toughest campaign ever, but Blunt rolled over Newberry.

As for a curse. There's nothing to really suggest that. Stephanie Herseth (D-SD) and Ben Chandler (D-KY) both had links to these fundraising efforts.

Some of us are not totally sure about how much time over the next 2 years should be spent on figuring out what in the hell to do.

So he was a good loser -- you should be proud

Carson gained 92,000 more votes than Kerry in Oklahoma. Coburn ran about 200,000 votes behind Bush.

Considering the circumstances, it wasn't a disaster

Guest MikeSC

-=Mike

I don't think that came up in Oklahoma.

Anyways, the targets weren't exactly all picked for ease. Why else would Roy Blunt and Tom DeLay be targeted? DeLay actually had his toughest campaign ever, but Blunt rolled over Newberry.

As for a curse. There's nothing to really suggest that. Stephanie Herseth (D-SD) and Ben Chandler (D-KY) both had links to these fundraising efforts.

Some of us are not totally sure about how much time over the next 2 years should be spent on figuring out what in the hell to do.

His picks weren't done for success, since the success of his candidates was laughably weak.

My advice to leftists --- abandon the Soros-funded (and, judging by the rather large "let's secede" types, fairly anti-American) echo chamber and try to figure out why the majority doesn't side with you. Demonizing a very decent and honorable guy in Bush didn't really pay dividends.

Conservatives have HAD to deal with the left from the beginnings of our movement. That is why OUR movement had succeeded and the attempt to reproduce a successful liberal movement will not.

-=Mike

The "Why did Americans vote for him, what's wrong with them" attitude is a lot like blaming the players when the coaches and their plans are the problem.

Nothing's really achieved by the "They're idiots" method. There's a lot of people out there who could vote for the Democratic party, but for some reasons, they choose not to vote for John Kerry.

My general candidate for 2008 is someone who can be considered likeable and able to do a good job. Just watch Brad Henry lose in 2006 and screw my plan up.

The 2008 primaries will be an epic bloodbath for the first two primaries, then we'll know who the nominees are.

And I think he would be one of those Dems who I may not vote for (it would depend on the GOP opponent), but wouldn't mind being represented by him...

Good news...

Lol nice bump. It's hilarious to see the right wingers conversing each other, trying so hard to make themselves sounds "sensible" and 'rational'. It's amazing, all the Republican women are AWESOME and the Democrat women are all AWFUL but really it has absolutely nothing to do with partisan politics! NO REALLY! They just have no merit!