TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Banders Kennany

Fat Hot Thumbtack

Guest Banders Kennany

Time to settle this. You want to follow me around and wreck every thread in your blind campaign to finish me? I'm going to unleash all the hate you can handle like a gunshot across your stomach.

Guest Banders Kennany

Where are you Thumbtack? You're always everywhere I am with a quick shot or a cheap kind of joke, this should be no different.

Guest Banders Kennany

Death threats are allowed now. But I mean kill you like mop the mat with you. Getting me banned would just be like admitting you're not man enough to handle me.

I'm back home early because I got in a fistfight with my friends and they sent me back.

Guest Shutterspeed

Hey Banders, I noticed that you referred to him as "Fat Hot Thumbtack". I'd just like to get your thoughts on what that has to do with anything whatsoever.

(if you're having trouble thinking, don't stress - I'm not expecting much anyway)

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Thumbtack is fat? I knew he would be a skid, but surely not fat. Fat skids are the worst. Almost worse than balding skids.

Actually, I'd say I'm hovering around the level of halfway to both. I've been told I'm built like a biker, for whatever image that creates for ya.

Show a Picture, son.

You look like my Italian history Professor.

Weird.

But now, you aren't fat. Chubby is the word I'd be looking for. Its harmless. Banders is being a cock.

Guest Quik

Dude, he's a kid. is that not obvious to everyone? Banders is like 13 years old or something.

Dude, he's a kid. is that not obvious to everyone? Banders is like 13 years old or something.

Uh oh, here comes the Dubya drones. Lets shove Banders in the corner and forcefully try to exclude him from society like he's a homosexual!

not to defend Banders or anything, but I'd say he's NOT 13, regardless of what his poor grammar shows, he's actually made some decent contributions to other folders...now i said DECENT, not SPECTACULAR...but his posts have shown he's certainly not 13...

EDIT: apologies, I just read the two other threads he started to flame people...i take it back, he IS 13...

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Yeah man, Banders is a good egg, just misunderstood. C'mon now, this is the folder for dumb flame threads, is it not? Take the kid to task, or else ignore him. Bannings are like gun control.

Guest Nanks
I'm back home early because I got in a fistfight with my friends and they sent me back.

OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO FUCKING HARD!!

Guest Banders Kennany

I'm not, but I'm not going to reply with my real age because everyone will probably find some way to turn against me. I once said I was in college on this board, but what I said at the time was a lie.

You look like my Italian history Professor.

Weird.

But now, you aren't fat.  Chubby is the word I'd be looking for.  Its harmless.  Banders is being a cock.

Girl, didn't you catch his baggy shirt? That's something guys use when they look at girls so their flab isn't detected.

not to defend Banders or anything, but I'd say he's NOT 13, regardless of what his poor grammar shows, he's actually made some decent contributions to other folders...now i said DECENT, not SPECTACULAR...but his posts have shown he's certainly not 13...

There, someone else agrees with me. When taking my good posts away from the nonsense I have to deal with from Dynamite Kido and others, you can see I am well educated and know my facts.

OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO FUCKING HARD!!

I am not saying I'm hard at all. The fight happens, the fight happens. It's not like I did my best Thumbtack impression and ruined thread with spelling jokes.

If you must know what happened, I got into a fight with my friend Pimpo when I was rubbing it in his face about how Bush won over liberal professor elitist John Kerry. He told me to stop or he'd slug me and I stopped like a good friend, so I stopped and he slugged me anyway. We fought for a little bit and I was on top of him like the kid in A Christmas Story and punched my friend Racks when she tried to kick me in my face, then Eric came in and I was overwhelmed and then another of my friends came to hit me in the balls. That felt like an eternity until everyone else got them to lay off because there was blood on me because I think they saw the blood on Eric's fists.