TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Mandarin

OAO Raw is Radno Thread

Guest Loss

Based on the history between the two, they could really go all out with Jericho torturning HHH, but I bet that show ends with HHH outsmarting Jericho.

Guest LooneyTune

Dumb Logic: Wouldn't the person in control of RAW be able to strip Hunter of the title? They technically have COMPLETE control over the show and the wrestlers so...yeah, they won't think that hard about this. Instead we'll get HHH vs. Hurricane & Rosey or something lame.

Based on the history between the two, they could really go all out with Jericho torturning HHH, but I bet that show ends with HHH outsmarting Jericho.

Start of the show: Jericho books himself in a world title match with HHH.

End of show: HHH wins after Jericho forgets to take both of his shoulders off the canvas while trying to pin HHH.

Final camera shot: HHH pointing at his cranium with his index finger and smirking at Jericho.

Guest Loss

They could start off the show with a title match, have HHH win and then have Jericho bully the ref into reversing the decision and making him say the match "never happened".

Guest Loss

He could also stand outside talking to "homeless" people and say, "Do a job! Oh, sorry, for a second I thought I was talking to Triple H!"

Tons of things they could do just to have Jericho take everything HHH has done to him and throw it back in his face. But the writers aren't that clever.

*Backstage*

*Maven runs into The Rock*

Rock: Hey bro, what's up?

Maven: Nothing much, just getting hyped on the fact that Raw is Huffman tonight.

*Rock begins staring at Maven's forehead*

Maven: What is it? I got a pimple or something?

Rock: No, no. Nothing like that. Could you turn your head to the left for a minute?

Maven: *Nervously* Why?

Rock: Just do it.

*Maven turns his head to the left*

Rock: Now to the right.

Maven: Aw, come on dawg-

Rock: Dawg? Ease up, Carlton Banks. Turn your head to the right.

*Maven turns his head to the right*

Rock: Son of a bitch. You trimmed your eyebrows down, didnt you?

*Maven begins to sweat and look nervous*

To be continued.

I vote for LaParka as Shelton's finisher....and I think Jericho should rent a dog for a day and have Trips babysit it...for old time's sake....

On a side note...wouldn't it be great if in the real world we could use wrestling moves ALL THE TIME...like...when your boss gives you you're 50th freakin' desk drop of the day that has no vital info on it...you could ball it up...throw it at them...and KRACK...BOOM...RKO....

seriously

On a side note...wouldn't it be great if in the real world we could use wrestling moves ALL THE TIME...like...when your boss gives you you're 50th freakin' desk drop of the day that has no vital info on it...you could ball it up...throw it at them...and KRACK...BOOM...RKO....

seriously

Viva la WWE folder.

They could start off the show with a title match, have HHH win and then have Jericho bully the ref into reversing the decision and making him say the match "never happened".

He could also stand outside talking to "homeless" people and say, "Do a job! Oh, sorry, for a second I thought I was talking to Triple H!"

and I think Jericho should rent a dog for a day and have Trips babysit it...for old time's sake....

Ummm… remember how the WWE doesn’t believe in continuity with the past at all? You know, how things in the past always get forgotten by the writers? :P

I think Khosrow Daivari should turn heel and become a Zoroastrian, encompassing the very dualistic nature of the Raw brand. Then he shall cut promos from atop the Towers Of Silence where he will leave the corpses of his opponents to be eaten by vultures.

Come on. More obscure non-Christian religion references. Try and keep up.

So...to rip off a favorite joke of mine...

" Gary was in a car accident and he went to heaven. When he got there, all his favorite sports heroes were there...Mickey Mantle, Babe Ruth, Wilt Chamberlin,...and Triple HHH?

Gary went to St. Peter and said, Excuse me, but, I happen to know that Triple HHH is not dead, so why is he here?

St. Peter said, No my son, that is not Triple HHH. It's God. He just thinks he's Triple HHH sometimes...."

Hehe

I really hated the Scooby Doo's that added the laughtrack.

EDIT: And Amish people.

EDIT 2; EDIT HARDER: Not to say Amish people were added to Scooby Doo, despite my numerous protests, but that's neither here nor there.

RETURN OF THE EDIT: Have they addressed if Orton is barred from giving himself a title shot?