TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Mandarin

OAO Raw is Radno Thread

orton1.jpg

Hey guys. Since I can't have a title shot against Triple H, I was thinking I could control the first week of Raw. That way, I can wear him down, and you guys can go for the title in the following weeks.

benoit.jpg

That's a sensible plan.

orton1.jpg

What do you think, Tony Micelli?

danza1.jpg

Ay oh! Oh ay!

jericho5.jpg

Hey Tony, I think your daughter's getting fresh with one of the ring crew.

danza2.jpg

SAMANTA!

Guest The Shadow Behind You

who wants to bet they forgot the stip already and Bischoff is running the show like normal and not one person mentions the faces run raw storyline at all?

Guest Bad Post Pointout
I vote for LaParka as Shelton's finisher....and I think Jericho should rent a dog for a day and have Trips babysit it...for old time's sake....

On a side note...wouldn't it be great if in the real world we could use wrestling moves ALL THE TIME...like...when your boss gives you you're 50th freakin' desk drop of the day that has no vital info on it...you could ball it up...throw it at them...and KRACK...BOOM...RKO....

seriously

COMMENT: Poster RHR is twelve-year-old having a daydream.

Guest CronoT
who wants to bet they forgot the stip already and Bischoff is running the show like normal and not one person mentions the faces run raw storyline at all?

It would be in keeping with the total lack of continuity, but I don't think even the RAW writers are that stupid.

It would be in keeping with the total lack of continuity, but I don't think even the RAW writers are that stupid.

Writer: So tonight I'm thinking that Jericho controls Raw, and we get Jericho vs. HHH...

HHH: What?

Writer: Well, since Team Orton won at Survivor Series they get control of...

HHH: ........

Writer: ...as I was saying, tonight we are going to have Chris Jericho and Chris Benoit face off against La Resistance, but the tag titles won't be on the line because La Resistance needs to save up their energy to fight Rhyno and Tajiri next week for the belts!

HHH: Then what will Jericho and Benoit do next week?

Writer: I'm not su...

HHH: ........

Writer: ...re, but I think they should go on hot dates with Mae and Moolah!

HHH: See, I knew you had something special about you.

Writer: Thanks, wanna read my essay?

I vote for LaParka as Shelton's finisher....and I think Jericho should rent a dog for a day and have Trips babysit it...for old time's sake....

On a side note...wouldn't it be great if in the real world we could use wrestling moves ALL THE TIME...like...when your boss gives you you're 50th freakin' desk drop of the day that has no vital info on it...you could ball it up...throw it at them...and KRACK...BOOM...RKO....

seriously

No...no...no...silly.

I'm "acting" like a 12 year old boy daydreaming. Baited you in, didn't I big boy?

And funny....all the folks in my cubicle really liked the idea....hell...one guy said if they lay-off more people...he'll gladly Pilmanize the old CEO....

Guest The Shadow Behind You

they are under contract, so they don't show...theorectily, Team Faces could strip HHH of the title.

Couldn't Evolution just stay in their hotel rooms, out of sight, till everyone has their turn to control RAW?

Flair: What does "sequestered" mean?

Writer: That means we put you up in a hotel with...

Flair: Free food, Free TV, Free Swimming Pool, Free HBO, Free Laundry...WOOHOO FREE BEER!

seriously

*thinks this gimmick rules. >_>

Guest CronoT
Couldn't Evolution just stay in their hotel rooms, out of sight, till everyone has their turn to control RAW?

One of the 4 temp GM's could strip him of the title for not showing. Bischoff already threatened it, so why not?