TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Mandarin

OAO Raw is Radno Thread

Guest CronoT
I'm still REBELLIOUSLY waiting for Rando to make me a mod.

REBELLIOUSLY!

Meatwad, you are now the mod of the Wrestling Newcomers, WWE, and the WWF/WCW/ECW forums on my board. ;)

Perhaps we should take a vote to see what board we want to go to.

Isn't CronoT the one who sullied Sensible Randy Orton with that Star Trek shit? If so, case settled.

I'd also like to say Rando's board, since I don't like CronoT, either. :P

Guest CronoT

Oh well. I'm going to shut down the PC, hop in the shower, and see you all tomorrow after work.

I open tomorrow. :bonk:

I think Christian just needs a mask and he could be today's version of Max Moon.

Why did Benoit steal Christian's pants?

And I LOVE evil Edge :D

Cheers

- Benoit and Benjamin are the fucking SuperTeam of 2004. Hands down. I wish Dinsmore weren't retarded so we could get Regal/Dinsmore vs Benoit/Benjamin somewhere down the road.

- Edge and Christian tagging again. I dug every second of it. Not sure where they'll go w/ the beatdown angle.

- Benoit yelling "It's about the passion".

- Maria and milk.

- Snitsky fucking Orton up with the lariat.

Jeers

- A show that was booked completely around HHH while burying others that was cleverly disguised as an anti-HHH style RAW.

- Simon Dean. The whole fucking thing.

- J.R being involved in anything is usually not good and this really wasn't good.

- Edge and Christian tagging again. I dug every second of it. Not sure where they'll go w/ the beatdown angle.

As I said...Xtian could very well do the face turn off it, at least for a few weeks. He has a character that the fans could EASILY get behind if the right motivation was there. His cocky attitude is seriously a Rock-lite, and it works on a few levels. Too bad Christian's ring skills aren't the best.

Although that could leave the Venerable Tyson Remington Tomko out in the wind.

His cocky attitude is seriously a Rock-lite, and it works on a few levels. Too bad Christian's ring skills aren't the best.

The Rock wasn't exactly Ric Flair in the ring either.

His cocky attitude is seriously a Rock-lite, and it works on a few levels. Too bad Christian's ring skills aren't the best.

The Rock wasn't exactly Ric Flair in the ring either.

But the Rock played the strengths he had so well that they hid his weaknesses. If Xtian can learn to do that, he could be set.

Guest CronoT
well if i could register...

Seems my board is running a little slow. I'll save the last slot for you.

Guest CronoT
will i have any duties?

Pretty much the same as any board. Just let me know which forums you want, and if they aren't taken, they're yours.

Guest CronoT
Fantasy Booking, of course. :-D 

By the by...I need Rudo.

Okay, I don't see a problem with that.

BTW, it's back up now.

(ranting)

Stay on topic Loss. This is about what you'll be doing instead next Monday.

I'd pay $34.95 to see Loss book Raw for a month. Then again, seeing a smark run Raw period would be amusing.

Jeers

- A show that was booked completely around HHH while burying others that was cleverly disguised as an anti-HHH style RAW.

Agreed. Maven got buried six-feet under, and he's dead now. Nothing kills off a babyface like not being able to get the win even when he has two top guys actively helping him out over and over again. Watch for the next three Raw's to be the same as this one.

Jeers

Agreed. Maven got buried six-feet under, and he's dead now. Nothing kills off a babyface like not being able to get the win even when he has two top guys actively helping him out over and over again. Watch for the next three Raw's to be the same as this one.

Maven sucks. Who cares if he was buried? It made for a good Raw main event.

- Simon Dean. The whole fucking thing.

Come on, you knew they were going to recycle the Blow-Away diet sooner or later.

Jeers

Maven sucks. Who cares if he was buried? It made for a good Raw main event.

You really don't have a clue do you ? It makes no sense at all to bury a babyface that the crowd are actually responding to in some fashion.