TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Salacious Crumb

Current Events

Guest Salacious Crumb

Is it possibly to ban either INXS or C-Bacon so that we can get the stupidity down to a managable level? I'm not one to complain but every thread is getting bogged down with their baseless conspiracy theories and anti-U.S. bullshit.

Guest Salacious Crumb

I only support banning one. We still need a moron to laugh at but two are just too much to deal with.

And I think we've all started wondering if INXS is really Unger.

Guest Salacious Crumb

They both completely are. They've both basically said that Bush getting relected was worse than 9-11. They both latch on to anything that makes the U.S. bad and their posts in general show a hatred for the U.S.

Guest Loss

It's very possible to be critical of American policies and not be anti-American. I'm not saying they haven't crossed that line, but I haven't seen a case of them crossing that line. Do you have any specific examples?

Guest Salacious Crumb

Basically everything C-Bacon posts at this point. Of course you can dislike aspects of America and not be anti-American. But he goes well over the line saying once that Bush's relection was worse than 9-11. That America is the terrorists, etc.

They gladly excuse whatever the terrorists over there do and then whine on and on about American imperilism. Just open up a thread they post a lot in and you'll run into their bullshit.

It also has a lot to do that they have no clue about what they talk about.

EDIT: And lately it's them spouting crap and then pointed out where their wrong, like INXS and when Iraq became a nation, and they basically say I don't care and keep posting their crap and never really back it up.

If hating on Bush means you're Anti-American then perhaps you should turn around and start harping on the rest of your country before going after Canadians.

If you could see things through our eyes you probably wouldn't have the highest opinion of Dubya either.

Guest Loss

I don't agree that America is a group of terrorists, but they're probably arguing that we are because we invaded a sovereign nation. I think that's a ridiculous notion to draw, honestly, but they aren't alone in thinking that.

Hell, NONE of my friends would last in that folder. That's because most of their views are equal to those of LiberalFlip, if you remember him.

Guest Salacious Crumb

C-Bacon also defended Saddam because women had the right to vote under him too.

Like I said I don't care about dissenters but they've crossed a line into almost insanity where they'll latch onto anything that makes the U.S. look bad in every situation.

Guest Loss

Some would argue that they haven't been given anything to be optimistic about lately. Personally, I'm withholding judgment for now, but I'm watching with a close eye. Both parties have made pleas for unity and I'm trying to do my part in that, so I'm not doing too much criticizing right now. If they choose not to do so, I guess it's their right.

Arguing that they're anti-American is like arguing that those who opposed Bill Clinton's actions in the 1990s were anti-American, and they certainly weren't.

Is it possibly to ban either INXS or C-Bacon as they have said something I disagree with and therefore THEY SHOULD BE BANNED IMMEDIATLY AS THEY ARE ANTI AMERICAN/HELPING SADDAM HUSSEIN/HELPING OSAMA BIN LADEN(delete as applicable)

Wow, people are actually (indirectly) defending INXS and C-Bacon? Interesting

C-Bacon I can pass on, just because I can skip over his posts without being annoyed too much.

INXS falls into one of two categories (both of which lead to the same consequence):

1. He is Kevin Malton/hunger4unger, a PBP.

I believe this because for the longest time he had a pic in his avatar. Out of curiousity I checked out the pic and it belonged to the rather ugly Kevin Malton (aka unger). I would presume INXS put that pic up because it was his own pic, thereby admitting he's Malton/unger. If not, I would wonder why the hell he would put some random nobody's ugly mug in his av, but that's another question.

Consequence: PBP = re-banning

2. He's not unger.

Just to allow for this possibility in case I am wrong, he's still caused nothing but problems for the last couple of months and contributes nothing to the board save some strange form of amusement to particular CE folk, although he annoys me greatly.

Consequence: Ban under the Choken One Rule (if ever there was a time to use it...)

I'll drop my two cents in since Loss already has:

I'd ban INXS before I'd even consider banning C-Bacon. In fact, fuck it, I'd ban INXS only. Goddamn. At least C isn't anywhere near as nutty as INXS has been before. Sheesh.

Guest Loss

INXS I think honestly believes what he says. If I thought he was trolling, I'd support banning him.

I believe this because for the longest time he had a pic in his avatar. Out of curiousity I checked out the pic and it belonged to the rather ugly Kevin Malton (aka unger). I would presume INXS put that pic up because it was his own pic, thereby admitting he's Malton/unger. If not, I would wonder why the hell he would put some random nobody's ugly mug in his av, but that's another question.

Really? How long ago was this?

INXS I think honestly believes what he says. If I thought he was trolling, I'd support banning him.

I've heard that's the reason why Tom wouldn't support a ban on INXS. It'd tear some folks a new asshole for the bile they spew, even if they do buy into what they're passing along to folks.

Nah, you're right though. I think both us know how trolling can go and INXS hasn't fallen into that category.

Guest Loss

Indeed we do.

Besides, I'd like to think the posters in CE are more than capable of defending their points of view against him when they think he's being ridiculous. They sure do it with me without a problem.

:)

Guest Salacious Crumb

Yeah INXS had the same profile pic of the swinging boobs before the bet came into effect last week.

And like I said I would only want one gone.

I believe this because for the longest time he had a pic in his avatar.  Out of curiousity I checked out the pic and it belonged to the rather ugly Kevin Malton (aka unger).  I would presume INXS put that pic up because it was his own pic, thereby admitting he's Malton/unger.  If not, I would wonder why the hell he would put some random nobody's ugly mug in his av, but that's another question.

Really? How long ago was this?

Over most of the summer

Just found the account again (remembering it was at faceparty)

Most of the CE regulars would remember the pics, I think

Yeah INXS had the same profile pic of the swinging boobs before the bet came into effect last week.

Ooooohhhh, the plot thickens. I love a good suspense story.

Guest Salacious Crumb

I'd also throw the timing in as well. I believe INXS first showed up within a week or two of Unger's banning.

Why should you ban those who have a different opinion than everyone else.

Really though, if anyone it should be people like Mad Dog/Mike/KKK should be warned/banned, because they don't respect the opinion on others, because its not their way of thinking.

Guest Loss

I find Mike and Mad Dog to be passionate, but respectful. I find KKK to be useless and flame-baiting. But he's in like flynn with the right people, so that's the way the cookie crumbles.

How hard is it to make an IP check or whatever to confirm whether or not INXS = Unger? If he is, ban the fucker, if he's not then I can just spin my scroll wheel past his inane posts.

Besides, sooner or later he will fuck up and fall into that trolling category.

Guest Salacious Crumb
Why should you ban those who have a different opinion than everyone else.

Really though, if anyone it should be people like Mad Dog/Mike/KKK should be warned/banned, because they don't respect the opinion on others, because its not their way of thinking.

Oh yes, I just want them banned because they disagree with me.

Then please by all means explain why I was all for Great One and Nemesis getting the boot?