TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Salacious Crumb

Current Events

Why should you ban those who have a different opinion than everyone else.

Really though, if anyone it should be people like Mad Dog/Mike/KKK should be warned/banned, because they don't respect the opinion on others, because its not their way of thinking.

Oh yes, I just want them banned because they disagree with me.

Then please by all means explain why I was all for Great One and Nemesis getting the boot?

Beacuse neither of them really gave any contribution to the actual thread, instead adding insults, or re-hash what others said, building up their post counts.

By your original post, it sounded like that, you wanted to ban them because they disagreed with you.

Guest Salacious Crumb

No I wanted to ban one because every thread has gotten bogged down with their bullshit.

No I wanted to ban one because every thread has gotten bogged down with their bullshit.

which is the same thing as disagreeing with them.

you may find it bullshit, but its what they believe in, like it or not. INXS is a left-wing which Mikey Moore will love, and C-Bacon is a Canadian, like most Canadians, are fence-sitters.

I find Mike and Mad Dog to be passionate, but respectful. I find KKK to be useless and flame-baiting. But he's in like flynn with the right people, so that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Perhaps you should look at your own one sided posts in that folder....

Guest MikeSC
What a horrible folder. Delete the whole thing and ban everyone who posts in it more than ten times a day.

Sure you aren't referring to HD?

-=Mike

Guest Loss
I find Mike and Mad Dog to be passionate, but respectful. I find KKK to be useless and flame-baiting. But he's in like flynn with the right people, so that's the way the cookie crumbles.

For you to accuse me of being one-sided, considering the last few posts I've made criticizing the recent comments toward Condi Rice and criticizing Kerry for his comments that Osama cost him the election, is ridiculous. Perhaps one day, you'll criticize Bush, but I won't be holding my breath for it to happen.

I'd fully endorse banning INXS. He's proved himself time and time again to be nothing more than an ignorant, abrasive troll that bogs downs otherwise good discussion and is absolutely impervious to reason or counter arguments.

As Slayer pointed out, everyone pretty much assumed he was hunger4unger anyway and then posting the same boobies avatar again and acting oblivious when everyone called him on it was just confirmed it. As per the conditions of the bet he made with me, he has to keep the Bush avatar until New Year's, but hell if he's banned before that I won't mind and I'll consider it an early Christmas present...

For you to accuse me of being one-sided, considering the last few posts I've made criticizing the recent comments toward Condi Rice and criticizing Kerry for his comments that Osama cost him the election, is ridiculous. Perhaps one day, you'll criticize Bush, but I won't be holding my breath for it to happen.

I will back up Loss in that I find him to be truly independent in his ideology and is actually one of the more receptive posters to counter arguments. He's become much more mild and open minded in his views since he started posting "OMG EVERYONE WHO LIKES BUSH IS A HOMOPHOBE~!!!!11" and for that he gets the CE Folder Most Improved Formally Insane Liberal Award:

trophy.jpg

Tyler gets the silver.

sp-yamamoto-silver_trophy.jpg

And no I don't have any authority to give these out...

I have no love for Bush.

I find KKK to be useless and flame-baiting. But he's in like flynn with the right people, so that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Feels good to be protected.

Can't quite say how I feel about you due to the possibility of being banned as a result, but it's all good.

And Mad Dog, I'm disappointed. Sure C-Bacon is completely off his rocker, and INXS, who is hunger (sorry bro, you were exposed before my post) is in a league all of his own. However, neither one of them should be banned. I didn't agree with hunger's banning, and if INXS would get banned, I'd disagree with that, too.

Guest Loss
I will back up Loss in that I find him to be truly independent in his ideology and is actually one of the more receptive posters to counter arguments. He's become much more mild and open minded in his views since he started posting "OMG EVERYONE WHO LIKES BUSH IS A HOMOPHOBE~!!!!11" and for that he gets the CE Folder Most Improved Formally Insane Liberal Award:

"I wanna thank my Lord and Savior, AMikeSC. I'd also like to thank my producer, MrRant and Slapnuts!, your vision is love!

*ruffles papers*

I don't wanna forget anyone. I didn't even have a speech prepared. I'd like to thank Vyce for his wisdom, Downhome for believing in me when no one else did and you, the people for making this dream a reality. Thank you all!"

Learn the lesson of HD, get rid of the "trolls" and things get dead quickly, until it reaches the zombie state of the current HD. If you want CE to stay interesting, keep them as the power of the perpetual cycle that follows any of their posts.

Guest Loss
Can't quite say how I feel about you due to the possibility of being banned as a result, but it's all good.

If it was in HD and didn't include gay bashing, you most likely very well could. But no one seems to be able to criticize me without going on a homophobic rant. Who knows -- perhaps you could be the first.

"I wanna thank my Lord and Savior, AMikeSC. I'd also like to thank my producer, MrRant and Slapnuts!, your vision is love!

*ruffles papers*

I don't wanna forget anyone. I didn't even have a speech prepared. I'd like to thank Vyce for his wisdom, Downhome for believing in me when no one else did and you, the people for making this dream a reality. Thank you all!"

Don't forget to thank Barron's hat.

Please, HD is no place to make critiques -- you'd get banned anyway. The fact there are "limits" in HD takes the whole point of that folder and flushes it down the toilet, imo.

And damn those homos -- they dress so much better than me. Damnit, the "red state" in me just can't get under control...

If it was in HD and didn't include gay bashing, you most likely very well could. But no one seems to be able to criticize me without going on a homophobic rant. Who knows -- perhaps you could be the first.

FAG..OLI pasta is absolutely delicious. Try it with some blush sauce for a delicious meal.

Please don't ban me.