TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Salacious Crumb

Current Events

Guest Fire and Knives

I love how threads mutate whenever CE is so much as mentioned. It's funny in the way high school kids that take Model United Nations seriously are funny.

Keep up the good work, guys.

K.

I think it's funny that some of you guys wanna ban these cats for "bogging down threads." When they post something, there are like 33 posts after that talking about slamming their heads in doors or setting them on fire. These stupid posts are more harmful to the discussion than their radical views.

Also, this whole deal about calling everyone anti-Semites and saying they hate dark-skinned peoples is bullshit.

I love how threads mutate whenever CE is so much as mentioned. It's funny in the way high school kids that take Model United Nations seriously are funny.

K.

You're a master of the art of condescension.

AKA a big meanie.

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0

K.

Eh, it's gotten extremely repetitive and predictable, also. There was a point where I thought what you just said, sans the sarcasm. That thought train, unfortunately, was redirected toward a disrepaired bridge by hijackers a few hours after departure.

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0

K.

You're a master of the art of condescension.

You're a master of the art of subtlety. Nothing but E+++-grade shiny stickers to hand out here, guy. TEH E IS FAR YER THUPARTHTELLAR EFFART, OLOL :cheers:

Guest Fire and Knives

Make sure they're gold stickers. He did try pretty hard with that one.

K.

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0
Ah, sarcasm.

The tool of the weak.

Ah, painfully transparent borrowed wit. Tool of the w....... no, fuck it, I can't bring myself to finish that.

Hehe, definitely not the other type of three-way. Even if they do both act like many bottoms I've come across in my life.

I swear Loss, I was with you all the way until you said this.

Now I'm with you, but at arms reach.

There's a question I wasn't expecting.

Um.... La Parka?

I think the conservative bias got out of hand when they tried to paint Kerry as wanting a draft when he was reinforcing...wait for it....MANDATORY COMMUNITY SERVICE FOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS.

Yeap, that looks like the draft to me.

I still don't know what Loss and KKK are arguing about though.

Guest Cerebus

Give me a break. If Bush had done that the Democrats would have busted a nut with their draft scare during the election. And there is a reason that Kerry pulled that off his website.

The Ramones' legacy does not deserved to be sullied by kkktookmybabyaway's horrible posts. Someone with the ability to do so should change his name to a Styx song, or something else similarly terrible.

Starship

Guest Bad Post Pointout
...until it reaches the zombie state of the current HD

Brains...

COMMENT: Poster SLAYER makes only short posts.

COMMENT: Short posts have trouble meriting a Point Out due to massive amount of bad posts.

COMMENT: Poster SLAYER is unusually terrible.

Wait a minute, what exactly would KKK get banned for? I don't know what he's talking about.

*sigh* Might as well put this to rest.

A good chunk of my comments regarding my opinion about Loss would involve the wishing of him catching an incurable disease, someone taking a brick to his head, or something of that nature, which is a no-no around these parts, so I won't do it. Instead I'll just say he's a whiny bitch with this "oh why is the world oppressing me?" attitude that makes me want to gag. He also gets his panties in a twist over some of the stupidest shit. And that, in a nutshell, is what I think of him.

Can we go back to flaming each other in CE now?...

A good chunk of my comments regarding my opinion about Loss would involve the wishing of him catching an incurable disease, someone taking a brick to his head, or something of that nature, which is a no-no around these parts, so I won't do it. Instead I'll just say he's a whiny bitch with this "oh why is the world oppressing me?" attitude that makes me want to gag. He also gets his panties in a twist over some of the stupidest shit. And that, in a nutshell, is what I think of him.

Well you're a doodyhead!

*raspberry*

Guest Fire and Knives
Wait a minute, what exactly would KKK get banned for? I don't know what he's talking about.

*sigh* Might as well put this to rest.

Can we go back to flaming each other in CE now?...

This is weak sauce.

K.

Give me a break. If Bush had done that the Democrats would have busted a nut with their draft scare during the election. And there is a reason that Kerry pulled that off his website.

Republicans don't like community service, because its work without getting paid.

Guest MikeSC

Republicans don't like community service, because its work without getting paid.

Only a Democrat would pay somebody to volunteer.

-=Mike

Guest Cerebus

Yeah that's why I've been doing Big Brother/Big Sister for eight years and the United Way for ten. Prick.

For the record, in my opinion at least one year of either gov't or community service should be a requirement to vote. This doesn't have anything to do with volunteering, if everyone screams "DRAFT~!" for Bush after the Selective Service sent out requests to fill seats that they've been trying to fill since 1999 when the orginal holders began hitting their twenty year term limits why should Kerry be left off?

Yeah that's why I've been doing Big Brother/Big Sister for eight years and the United Way for ten. Prick.

For the record, in my opinion at least one year of either gov't or community service should be a requirement to vote. This doesn't have anything to do with volunteering, if everyone screams "DRAFT~!" for Bush after the Selective Service sent out requests to fill seats that they've been trying to fill since 1999 when the orginal holders began hitting their twenty year term limits why should Kerry be left off?

Doing what others did to "your guy" as a sort of payback is pretty childish, like the guy with pis as his handle had said.

Guest MikeSC

Doing what others did to "your guy" as a sort of payback is pretty childish, like the guy with pis as his handle had said.

Mentioning that it's ironic that Kerry is bitching about a draft Bush clearly and repeatedly stated will not happen considering Kerry's plans is quite fair.

-=Mike