TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mik at Cornell

Isn't some of this stuff in the wrong folder?

Guest Mik at Cornell

No offense to you guys who do this, but there are multiple threads for what basically constitutes an efed. Why the hell is it in the NHB forum? I think it should get it's own folder in the efed section. Anyone else agree? It's annoying. Mods?

Guest cobainwasmurdered

we didn't want to be in here. the mods put us in here.

we didn't want to be in here. the mods put us in here.

Well said, CWM!  Also we only do this for fun, anyone can join, but I'm going to have my Faces stomp them into the ground as soon as they step in.  Just ask EvenflowDDT.

Guest Tony149

Fine. I'll move all the Anglesault stuff back to General Chat. CWM & Mario, you will be the ones who have to tell you other members the thread was moved back to General Chat.

The One & Only Anglesault was started to keep all the "beltshots" and bitching in one thread. Which started the idea of adding a flaming folder. We didn't have a flaming folder then, but now we do. And now people want it back in General Chat. So back it goes. The aWo stuff will be moved within' the next 10 minutes.

Guest evenflowDDT

Wait, so now it's back in General Chat? Dude, cool!

Actually it kinda makes sense that it was moved in here, since, as Tony149 says, I believe this started as an anti-Anglesault thread, and back when it started there was no "No Holds Barred" and anti-[whatever] folder.

Wherever it is, you can bet that Zack and I will out-cool EVERYONE! Christ, I gotta get out of character FAST!

Guest cobainwasmurdered

whereever we go we will kickass. the glass ceiling the mods have installed can't hold us down forever.

Guest Tony149

You better figure out where you want the aWo stuff. It has become somewhat of a fed...so I guess it's now better suited for General Chat. So all aWo stuff is going back to General Chat. The thread is making more turns than Lex Luger & Big Show combine.

No Holds Barred is now 100% flaming. Be it wrestlers, Vince McMahon, Albert's body hair, Anglesault, HHH, etc.

Guest Big McLargeHuge

*sigh* alright. I'll conform. But only because Tony used to participate in Word Assosciation. If it wasn't for that I'd lead a revolution, take over the board and become a dictator that even Scott Keith would fear.

Guest Tony149
*sigh* alright. I'll conform. But only because Tony used to participate in Word Assosciation. If it wasn't for that I'd lead a revolution, take over the board and become a dictator that even Scott Keith would fear.

I may be the only ally you guys got. :)

For anybody who wants to know why I stopped posting in any "games" in the General Chat folder...it was because I feel to keep those threads moving, they need to stay creative. Once I started seeing the same words/things be posted over and over...I called it quits.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

tony IS our only ally that i know of. god bless you tony (j/k)

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Heh.  You know, you guys seem to do a lot on these boards.  If you ever wanna join up and try out the SWF, we always love new people.

Though the thought of having a dozen variations of Angle running around kinda scares me...

Guest Anglesault

I'd just like to say that Milk in Cornell is being a bitch about this.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
I'd just like to say that Milk in Cornell is bing a bitch about this.

yes, yes he is.

I'd just like to say that Milk in Cornell is bing a bitch about this.

yes, yes he is.

I concur with AS's and CWM's statements.

You called us annoying.  You are the only person on this board who seems to think our threads are annoying.  We are just a unique group of smarks who have too much time on our hands.

Guest Mik at Cornell

I didn't say you were annoying personally but IT IS annoying to come on to the NHB forum and see that the first 6 or 7 threads are Anglepalooza, OAOAT and shit like that.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

not that we blame you. if we were you we'd e jealous of us too.