TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LivingLegendGaryColeman

X-Box Holiday Bundle

I picked up the X-Box Holiday Bundle for myself today, just for the heck of it. I've had my PS2, but it was so cheap today and it gave me some opportunities to play some games I wouldn't have a chance to play normally. I got mine from Sam's Club, where it came the with best deal, as it was the System, 2 months X-Box Live and Top Spin/NCAA Football as advertised, as well as a second controller and the DVD remote for $187.

The main thing I was curious about, if anyone else got this, did all systems come with both games just on one disc? I was wondering where my second game was, when I opened it up to see they combined both onto one disc. Both games are their complete versions, it just seemed strange to me to be combined.

I picked up my first two games also, which I guess most people would consider duds, but I just wanted to try and never see them to rent. I picked up Batman: Dark Tomorrow and Pirates of the Carribean. Tomorrow I will probably find some stuff to rent, the Halo and the Fable and whatnot.

Did anyone else pickup the X-Box bundle, or any of the other "Holiday Specials" on systems or games?

I got one from GameCrazy a couple weeks ago after going through 2 sued Xbox systems from there, one of which almost blew up. My NCAA and Top Spin games also came on the same disc.

I'm loving the system, but I don't have time to play all my games. Thanks to Toys R Us' buy 2 get 1 game free sale, I had several Xbox games before I got the system. In total I ended up getting 7 Xbox games (counting the 2 that came with it) and 2 Cube games in one week, with another Xbox purchase coming after that.

Here's what I ended up with for Xbox:

Halo

Halo 2

Splinter Cell (haven't even played yet)

ESPN NFL 2K5

ESPN NBA 2K5

Mortal Kombat: Deception

NCAA Football 2005

Top Spn

As you can tell, I love my sports games. I have a ton of great single player games for GC, so I wanted good Live enabled sports games for my Xbox. Still, I had to restrain myself from buying Madden 2005 for $20 today. I need to actually get value out of the games I have now first.