TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nighthawk

Comments which don't warrant a thread.

i can almost tolerate kiss because of the campiness and brilliant marketing. acdc is so awful. so so so bad. in every way. like bruce springsteen bad.

i said it.

I don't know how it happened, but I've come to greatly dislike the Flaming Lips. I was copying a Kinks CD onto my computer the other day and Windows Media Player somehow read it as being Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots. And I was embarrassed. I mean, what if somebody saw it, y'know?

I'm a little late to the Times New Viking party (although not nearly as late as I was to the Feelies party), but this is pretty good. Like anything else, 90s nostalgia has started with the hipsters.

I'm a little late to the Times New Viking party (although not nearly as late as I was to the Feelies party), but this is pretty good. Like anything else, 90s nostalgia has started with the hipsters.

Downloaded it the other day. I like. Fuzzy stuff.

70s Kiss I can understand, even if it's not my thing, but 90s era Kiss? Nothing worse.

The majority of non original lineup Kiss is terrible, save for a song or two. I will say that Revenge is actually a solid album, mostly because it doesn't sound like a Kiss album.

70s Kiss I can understand, even if it's not my thing, but 90s era Kiss? Nothing worse.

The majority of non original lineup Kiss is terrible, save for a song or two. I will say that Revenge is actually a solid album, mostly because it doesn't sound like a Kiss album.

I'm probably the biggest (only?) KISS fan on this board behind Paul Stanley (the poster- whatever happened to him anyways) and that Ecuadorian guy. And even I will admit that there's only about 5 decent songs in the non original lineup canon.

I like AC/DC alright but I think I'd like them better if my mom didn't like them so much. For some reason, I don't care about having the same musical taste as my dad but my mom is a whole other story.

I like AC/DC, especially with Bon Scott. There was an especially insane preacher on campus yesterday, and he started quoting "The Jack." It was incredible.

As for KISS, every time I think of them, I think of Music from "The Elder" , and start laughing.

As for KISS, every time I think of them, I think of Music from "The Elder" , and start laughing.

Aw man, I love that album. Maybe my #1 guilty pleasure. Of the 5 decent non original lineup KISS songs, three of them are songs from that album.

And that new Journey singer sounds almost disturbingly like Steve Perry- right down to the stage patter. Didn't they find this guy on MySpace? Or am I confusing him with the new singer of Boston?

Guest blame that goot.

The youtube commenter that now declared Journey to be a tribute band to itself pretty much hit the mark.

Has anyone seen Poison and/or Dokken live recently? They're playing a show in Tampa in July and I think it has the potential to be one of the most surreal experiences of my life.

Atmosphere are incredibly boring.

I don't think I could ever really say who the greatest one hit wonder of all time is but there's no doubt in my mind that the greatest two hit wonder of all-time is Cameo.