TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nighthawk

Comments which don't warrant a thread.

I've only heard one song of theirs, I guess it was that one hit they had. But I liked it ok. I actually like a lot of 90s one hit wonder singles. I should make a comp.

Here Come the The Blues Train a-Comin Blues...

Hey Dog Face, why don't you go eat some dog food, and eat yout own throw up, cause you're a dog face?

Hey, thin lips. Why don't you go make out with Glen Close?

I've only heard one song of theirs, I guess it was that one hit they had. But I liked it ok. I actually like a lot of 90s one hit wonder singles. I should make a comp.

I suppose that I have a bit of a soft spot for Top 40 music that peaked around my last couple of years in high school.

I can actually sit through "Got You (Where I Want You)" by The Flys with a smile, even though, deep down, I don't really like music like that. Same with Third Eye Blind. They really blow, but it takes me back to good period in my life.

Conversely, that was by far the shittiest time in my life, but I still love music of the period. I dunno, maybe you just feel everything more intensely at that age. Jesus, have I peaked already?

I enjoyed the hell out of "Got You where I want You" by The Flys. It's on my ipod. A lot of that cheesy shit from my senior year of high school is still listenable. "Run" by Collective Soul, even "What It's Like" by Everlast (whatever happened to him?) are still good.

Normally, I don't care for Twee Pop, or whatever it's called. That out of the way, I love The Softies.

she packed her little teddy totebag

saved some tickets for herself

picked out her favorite lucksmiths single

took the Cher Doll off the shelf

she grabbed her slumberland guitar case

and her 14 iced bears ring

took down her IFOJ poster

and 'the band who would be king'

and she said hey hey hey

I'm taking 2nd to steal

you know you won't meet barker's beauties

unless you learn to spin the wheel

and she said hey hey hey

won't you listen to me

well you can keep the punk rock

ska rap beats and house

fuck me i'm twee

I enjoyed the hell out of "Got You where I want You" by The Flys. It's on my ipod. A lot of that cheesy shit from my senior year of high school is still listenable. "Run" by Collective Soul, even "What It's Like" by Everlast (whatever happened to him?) are still good.

He put out 2 more CDs since that one. Tey were kind of odd but ok .Then had trouble finding a label and went back to the hip hop stuff with a group call La Coka Nostra and he has new new CD coming out later this month

"We Got It 4 Cheap Vol. 2" is one of the best mixtapes ever made.

Which Axelrod album is better: Song Of Innocence or Songs Of Experience?

Hahaha "electronica." I didn't realize I'd stepped into an MTVNews report from 1996.

It's strange that you would react in such a fashion to a fairly commonly used term. I think you're slightly off-the-mark on this one.

"Techno" is a better term-as well as the original. That, or just call it "Electronic Music."

I miss audio umbrella. It's been a lotta years since it went under, but it was leaps and bounds better than anything before or since.

These days I just do torrents. Want the whole album, not just individual songs.

Alright I seriously need some reliable file sharing programs recommended here, LimeWire just ain't doin' it for me.

What works for you guys?

Have you tried Ares?

Ares is okay, but if you try to find odd songs, it's hard to find.