TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest EI Cubano

Stepping down

Guest EI Cubano

Well, this board has really taken on a life of it's own and as a guy who's roots are in the forum and the old ezboard and the even older Delphi, I must say that it has been the most consistently entertaining, diverse and intelligent network of wrestling fans and life in general that I have come across on the internet.

With that said I think it's time to step away from the administration process of the site and let the new guys have full control. With a new URL and subsequent website along with a semi-new concept of doing things that I am just not around enough anymore to fully grasp, I think it's the right move for everyone involved to fully let go of the Smarks/411 grasp on the forum and set things entirely free.

The current mods were made aware of the basic code of running the place like we used to and they have done a TREMENDOUS job thus far and much better than I could in the current situation.

I'll still be around from time to time and am looking forward to using my time on the board to actually post rather than troubleshoot.

Feel free to continue checking out my stuff at 411 if you are so inclined and direct all of those board troubles to Dames, Kahran, Tony, Bps, Brian or Mike. Best of luck with the new site guys.

In closing, first super mod to see this disable me, Jay is ready to go home...

Guest TheDames7

Good luck Jay.  You are very respected here....and you will always have a home *and a job if you ever want* with us.

Take care.

Dames

Guest Tony149

I also wish you good luck Jay. Before you made me a Mod. I always felt you were the easiest Mod to talk/give suggestions too. No offense to any of the old Smarks Mods. The New Blood (Me, Bps, Kahran, Brian, Dames, Dr. Tom) here will keep the board running in great shape. After a shaky start with Mods losing powers and not knowing what the hell was going on, everybody seems on the same page.

When/if Mike Sanders makes his WWF debut (He better have a WWF debut), make a whole damn column on the greatness of Mike Sanders. :)

Guest JHawk

Thanks for all your help getting us on the right track.  Don't be a stranger, we like hearing from you in the normal poster sense.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

yeah seriously, there's a good reason why we're leaving the door wide open for you

class man, class

and you just tell everyone over at 411 to come check us out

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Quitter.

Well...someone had to say something negative.

And that someone is always me.

Guest admin

Lol, nice comment BPS21,  Well nice having you as a mod, and thanks for all the time you have put into this board and the old site and everything else.

Thanks,

Smartmarks-Admin

Guest goodhelmet

Dammit Cubano! Gt your ass back on the board. Seeing your name at the bottom and not highlighted is really fucking up my equilibrium. Seriously, as long as you are still writing on the net, you will have at least one loyal reader!!!

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

Jay, as a guy I admired back during the very early days of the ezBoard, I gotta say it's kinda tough to see ya go, man. As the others have already said, you'll always have spot around here, bro. Also, you BETTA check out the new site and tell me how much you liked my news updates, FOO' ;)

In closing, good luck, man. Don't be a stranger around here.

Guest One Bad Apple

I don't find you entertaining or really care about you, but you've always seemed like an intelligent, friendly guy.  That said, I hope you find happiness back on the ranch.

Remember to watch out for those man-eating jackrabbits ... and those killer cacti.

Guest hardyz1
Remember to watch out for those man-eating jackrabbits ... and those killer cacti.

"Hey Dude"