TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vitamin X

NFL Week 13

How messed up will it be if Carolina or Tampa Bay manage to get into the wildcard for teh playoffs?

As messed up as it would be if the Arizona Cardinals did when they have been using a QB rotation of Josh McCown, Shaun King and now John Navarre.

Marc Bulger has a sprained shoulder and he is doubtful to return. So the Rams are trying to beat the 49ers with Chandler. Which still isn't that hard.

Guest Vitamin X
I also find it funny how much hype Atlanta gets when they've gone out and just sucked most games this season but just happen to have an extremely easy schedule.

What (Vick) on earth (Vick) could you (Vick) be possibly (Vick) talking (Vick) about? (MICHAEL VICK EXPERIENCE!!)

Guest Salacious Crumb

I feel bad for John Navarre right now. Dennis Green just completely threw the guy to the wolves this week.

I also find it funny how much hype Atlanta gets when they've gone out and just sucked most games this season but just happen to have an extremely easy schedule.

What (Vick) on earth (Vick) could you (Vick) be possibly (Vick) talking (Vick) about? (MICHAEL VICK EXPERIENCE!!)

I think it was in the NFL PLAYERS UNION agreement that Michael Vick gets a verbal bj from every NFL related publication, show and game.

I feel bad for John Navarre right now. Dennis Green just completely threw the guy to the wolves this week.

How about McCown for Cleveland? Garcia was probable, so why not start him? The kid has had flashes of decence, but he's just getting swallowed up.

Guest Salacious Crumb

I wonder if Vick is ever going to get it together or are we going to be hearing about how he's going to be the greatest thing in a few years when he's in his mid 30s?

He had 2 INTs and 2 fumbles today. Ouch.

Guest Salacious Crumb

Cincy takes the lead on Baltimore.

Palmer is 26 for 31 for 317 yds., 3 TDs and 1 INT.

Guest The Shadow Behind You

Housh doing the excessive celebration hurt the team and seeing Chad Johnson shake his head at Housh was just weird.

Guest Vitamin X
How about McCown for Cleveland? Garcia was probable, so why not start him? The kid has had flashes of decence, but he's just getting swallowed up.

You mean Arizona, right? I'm thinking Josh McCown must have shot Denny Green's dog or something, because Green had enough faith in McCown's ability to play to not draft a QB, and reiterated his sentiments during the offseason. Not only that, but McCown was keeping them in some huge games. Hell, the Cardinals beat both the Seahawks and Rams this season, to my recollection, so they're just as good as anyone to make the playoffs. In my opinion, I'd like to see the Cards in there more than the Hawks or Rams, because they're a team playing far above their ability, and Denny Green's doing a hell of a job.

Housh doing the excessive celebration hurt the team and seeing Chad Johnson shake his head at Housh was just weird.

He was disappointed that T.J didn't drop his pants and moon the Baltimore fans. The kid has gotta learn how to celebrate.

Drew Bledsoe has looked...capable.

Guest Salacious Crumb

I wonder if the Bengals could actually make a playoff run if they win this game and go to 6-6.

You mean Arizona, right?

No, he means Luke McCown of La Tech fame. He started today against New England. Poor kid.

Guest The Shadow Behind You

The AFC is too heavy for a Bengal playoff run but bengals could get 9-7 and miss the cut along with another 9-7 team like Denver, SD or NYJ. While the NFC could have a 8-8 or even a 7-9 team in the playoff.

Assuming they go 6-6 today, they got to deal with

@ NE

Buffalo

NY GIANTS

@ Philly.

NE is a lost. Buffalo and Giants are easy...Philly will be playing scrubs for the final game so they can easily go 9-7.

Guest Salacious Crumb

He hasn't looked too bad. Making a little over half his passes and 1 TD and 1 INT. That's respectable considering it's against New England.

No idea.

Hey, when was the last time NE broke 50? Pats have a shot. Although why you go for the TD on 4th with a 42-7 lead escapes me. Won't someone please think about Adam?!

Guest Vitamin X
I wonder if the Bengals could actually make a playoff run if they win this game and go to 6-6.

Doubtful. Here's the Bengals' remaining schedule->

Sun 12/12 at New England 1:00 pm

Sun 12/19 Buffalo 1:00 pm

Sun 12/26 NY Giants 1:00 pm

Sun 1/2 at Philadelphia 1:00 pm

Guest Salacious Crumb

The Vikings are trying their best to miss the playoffs again this year.