TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

Gene Snitsky Signed My Friend's Boob

After the house show, I met up with some friends at the Fozzy concert. My friend Christina showed me where Gene Snitsky signed her left boob.

Is that not surreal or what? GENE SNITSKY SIGNS BOOBS!

For the record, the signature on her right boob I have no idea who it was and she doesn't either.

click it

Guest LooneyTune

Whats wrong with that? I've seen a fat guy have Chris Benoit sign 1 of his boobs once.

Your friend has no idea who she let write on her boob?

She was a bit intoxicated so her memory wasn't that sharp.

Now I hate Snitsky even more :(

How come chicks don`t want my authograph there?!I mean,I could`ve killed Lita`s baby myself.It`s not that hard now is it!?

Damn you Gene! :P

I think it's Jericho too.

How was the house show? Any good?

The house show was pretty cool. But the Fozzy concert was tons more fun.

And it couldn't have been Jericho, because Jericho left before the show was over to get ready for the Fozzy concert, thus couldn't have been outside after the show.

I like how Gene did the scribble underline, apparently to make sure she pulled her top down as much as possible.

I don't think Jericho did it either, because I'm sure, as a metalhead, he knows that pens could be very unreliable for writing on boobs.

Looks like Chris M....something. Some indy worker maybe that had a dark match?

Guest The Shadow Behind You

speaking of autographs and such; I wonder how long it takes people who don't use their real names(like Jericho, Flair and others) to remember to sign their character names at these autograph sessions and how they keep from signing their character names on their checks and legal papers and such.

speaking of autographs and such; I wonder how long it takes people who don't use their real names(like Jericho, Flair and others) to remember to sign their character names at these autograph sessions and how they keep from signing their character names on their checks and legal papers and such.

It'd be funny if someone got a signature and it said MARK CALLOWAY.......nobody would know or give a shit who it was

Guest uyaljg

It pretty easy...when you're at a show you're "in" character...when you're buying a house or something, you're not thinking about the next spot or something. So, you usually don't get mixed up.

Maybe that's the real reason Paul Heyman's checks never cleared.

Gene Snitsky...He's a real man's man indeed.

On a related topic...are there usually hot girls at house shows, tv tapings and the like...I've yet to meet a girl wrestling fan...

They're there, but female smarks are almost non-existent from what I've seen. Usually they're marks and/or are just dragged along by their b/fs.