TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Adam

The Angle Awards 2004

I still think War Gheymes got screwed.

Hoff Vs CWM got screwed. Wargheymes got gangbanged.

Poor Chris Stevens got raped by fifteen men at knifepoint and infected with AIDS. SCREWED, I tell ya!

If I'm not inducted into the Fall, it's obviously because my recent comeback made me ineligible, and in that case I understand.

Due to me starting University on Monday (Sunday night your time), so the Awards may be delayed. Also, I need the speeches of the winners I havent recieved yet, so that might delay the show anyway.

I'm gonna be late as well, sad to say. Should be done by late Sunday night, into the AM hours. Sorry kids.

So hey...so, here's what's up: Mr. Adam here just started "uni" this week, so he's busy up the ass. I, myself, have been busy with another writing project I'm passionately working on. I'd also assume people haven't gotten their speeches in, since I know this group. So, if no one has any complaints, I say we move the Angle Awards show to Saturday night. Okay, I just heard gunshots outside of my window. So...I'm gonna duck now to avoid dying. But yeah, I think Saturday would work better.

It would appear I can see my monitor from the floor. Bitchin'. This is pretty cool as long as I don't die. There's sirens now, and someone just shouted "put your hands up." There was just a shooting here last month, and a stabbing. Oddly, this is supposed to be a low-crime neighborhood. Huh,

I'm back for a half hour, and quite hung over. Vodka Jelly Shots are evil. I still havent recieved some of the speeches (including the most important one), so until I do the Awards will have to be put on hold. Sorry, but I can't control some of these things.

Oh, and so glad I don't live in America after reading what just happened at your house Hoff.

Not ALL of America is gang violence. Sadly we didn't make the news this time. Last month there was a stabbing and subsequent shooting (by the cops, no less), and that was all over the news. This place is frightening.

Burnsville, MN, a suburb of Minneapolis. South on I-35 from the Cities, about twenty minutes away from downtown. A residential area.

I don't see what the big deal is. Bobby is an accepted nickname of Robert, so there really shouldn't even be an issue.

You people know nothing about names.

I know something about how much THAT name bothers you, contrary to the front being put up at current.

...Bobby.

Sign in to follow this