TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Chasing Dogma

ROH presents "Final Battle 2004" on 12/26

Guest Chasing Dogma
ROH presents "Final Battle 2004" on 12/26 in Philadelphia, PA!

Posted by Mike Speer on 12/10/2004 at 10:20 AM

Ring Of Honor

"Final Battle 2004"

December 26, 2004, 6:00pm belltime

Pennsylvania National Guard Armory

2700 Southampton Rd, Philadelphia, PA 19154

Tickets on sale now at the ROH offices by calling 215-781-2500, right here at ROHwrestling.com or at Ticketmaster.com and Ticketmaster outlets.

ROH World Title Match

Samoa Joe (Champion) vs. Austin Aries

Grudge Match

Low Ki vs. "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson

In-ring confrontation between Mick Foley and Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat

ROH Pure Title rematch

John Walters (Champion) vs. Jimmy Rave

Fight Without Honor

Dan Maff & BJ Whitmer vs. The Carnage Crew

Jay Lethal vs. Prince Nana's Weapon of MASK Destruction II

Trent Acid vs. Jimmy Jacobs

Also scheduled is Steve Corino, John Daniels, Alex Shelley, Homicide, CM Punk, Special K and more.

Directions:

For New York fans:

1) Take Lincoln Tunnel to New Jersey Turnpike via Exit 10B or 7B on NJ 3. Take NJ Turnpike southbound to Exit 6 (Pennsylvania Turnpike/I-276). After crossing Delaware River, take Turnpike Exit 351 (US 1 Expressway) which becomes US 1/Roosevelt Boulevard. The Armory is on Roosevelt Boulevard and Southampton Road as shown in the above map.

2) Take Verranzano Narrows Bridge and continue on I-278 through Staten Island to New Jersey and Exit 13 of New Jersey Turnpike.

Take New Jersey Turnpike southbound to Exit 6 (Pennsylvania Turnpike/I-276). After crossing Delaware River, take Turnpike Exit 351 (US 1 Expressway) which becomes US 1/Roosevelt Boulevard. The Armory is on Roosevelt Boulevard and Southampton Road as shown in the above map.

For South Jersey fans:

Take Route 73 until you reach the exit for Route 90 (the approach road for the Betsy Ross Bridge). Take the Betsy Ross Bridge to Philadelphia and take the first exit immediately off of the Bridge onto I-95 northbound.

Take I-95 northbound to the Woodhaven Road exit. Take Woodhaven Road to Roosevelt Boulevard (US 1) and turn right. The Armory will be on your right.

For fans from Delaware/points south:

The directions are fairly simple. Go to I-95 northbound from wherever you are. Continue on I-95 through Delaware and Pennsylvania, through center city Philadelphia, until you reach northeast Philadelphia and the Woodhaven Road exit. Take Woodhaven Road to Roosevelt Boulevard (US 1) and turn right. The Armory will be on your right.

For Philadelphia fans using SEPTA:

It should be noted that the Armory IS accessible via SEPTA from center city and south Philadelphia, taking the Frankford El to the Frankford Transportation Center, then transferring to the Route 14 bus (which goes right out Roosevelt Boulevard).

The bus ride takes about 20 minutes from the Frankford Transportation Center. Inbound buses to the Frankford Transportation Center run past midnight, so people will be easily be able to get back into town after the shows. 

Well the card look's stacked to say the least.

Interesting too see that Aries will face off against Joe, i'm guessing that this is going to be one interesting match up, I'm expecting to see Joe retain. Didnt Joe and Aries have a Really awesome match on a IWA MS Show? I'm lead to believe it was Ted Petty invitational, but i'm not sure.

Whilst the only match that i'm really interested in seeing as such is Low Ki Vs American Dragon, that match is going to easily be MOTN, I remember there encounter from 2002, which was easily one of the best matches of that year, Hopefully this can live up to the hype wooo.

Does any one get the impression that one of the weapons of mask destruction could turn out to be some one from the so cal scene? the likes of Super Dragon etc? Or is it just me, Either way Super Dragon in RoH would be fuckin awesome to see.

It's going to be interesting to see what Rave and Walters can do in there rematch, either way should be an okayish match, I'd have much preferd to see Walters go at it with Homicide once again, But ya cant have it all.

It's also interesting to see Homicide, Corino, Punk etc not actually in a match yet, Oh well hopefully they'll be booked in something soon, I'd imagine it'll be pretty big what ever they do.

Punk and Corino are tagging against Alex Shelley and Roderick Strong. And while more Super Dragon is always good i really doubt he'll be the WOMD #2, since Nana's group is pretty much a joke stable and Super Dragon would certainly go against that.

Guest Chasing Dogma
The praised Joe/Aries match was from the first round of the 2004 Revolution Strong Style Tournament. I've yet to see it but i've heard nothing but good things.

Yeah me too, I wonder if there RoH world title match can be just as good?

Going to have to pick that IWA MS tape up one thinks.

Guest 5.0Fanatic

also a mixed tag team match has been added- Angel Dust & Becky vs. Deranged & Lacey. Correct me if i'm wrong but I think this is the first mixed tag match in ROH history.

10 days left and Homicide still doesn't have a match, whos left for him to face? I think Josh Daniels is the only other person who isn't booked for a match yet.

Guest The Shadow Behind You

It looks yet again another solid show. Yes; I guess Homicide will just beat the piss outta Daniels in one of those "I'm still bad ass and none of you bitches can step to this" matches.