TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest zapjaste

Banned From WWE Forum

Guest zapjaste

For some apparent reason, I was banned from the WWE Forum just now, but I can see the other forums. I made a good post about Sable possibly returning to WWE because Brock Lesnar might be coming back. Naturally, smarks don't like her, so of course they'll bash her unjustly and of course I'll defend her. Like if you like Sable, it's "not cool" here, which is why people always bash her here and go with the crowd. Not everyone, but most people. I like Sable and I'll stick up for her.

Anyways, in a reply to my post,sSomeone said, "People care about Sable?" And then I shot back, "People care about Ultimo Dragon?", which triggered some flames.

Unfortunately, it seems to me that if you have a differing view from the usual smark line of thinking; WWE should be 100% good workrate, big wrestlers are evil, girls in wrestling are yucky, etc, etc, then you won't last long at this place and it's considered trolling I guess. Like there's a list of people you can and cannot like, and if you like some of the people in the forbidden list, you'll get banned.

I'm a smark, but not like the typical smark in that most of the wrestlers that smarks like honestly bore the hell out of me. I like who I like and don't just follow the crowd like most everyone else in the IWC does. I've never gotten the fixation the people have for Stevie Richards or Ultimo Dragon or Chris Benoit so thus I'll speaking negatively on them when they're brought out. It seems to me if you dare rip the "lord and savior" Chris Benoit and other people that smarks like, you'll be sent packing in a hurry.

I don't think I should punished for having different views. If I do something bad like spam or post pics of tubgirl, then yeah I should be banned, but not if I have different views.

Eh.. It was probably Nikjohns or Loss.

Our resident English and Differently Abled Nazi WWE Mods.

Or course I could be wrong but they usually the ones.

Guest zapjaste

That's often the case in that if you have a view that is different from a mod, and it's usually the same old smark way of thinking, they'll use their power to get rid of you just because they don't like how you think and if you bashed someone they like, not that you necessarily did something bad. CRZ at his forums is also like that.

If I must be banned, it would be nice to have a good reason as to why I was banned at least. Did I somehow sneak in a picture of tubgirl and just plain forget or something? Unless I did, it's very petty and unfair to get banned because I like Sable and not the people smarks are supposed to like.

This might have done it:

I know this might be a difficult concept for some of you guys to adapt to seeing how you're beating off too your pururesu or however the hell you spell it tapes and slobbering about WWE's glass ceiling 24/7 and why HOSSES are EVIL~!!!!!, but have you heard? GUYS LIKE GIRLS!!! Guys liking girls is sweeping the nation by storm guys.

Ya think?

No, I remember it going on a lot during '02. What's his face was all over here praising Bradshaw on a daily basis, making enemies, all while trying to peddle shitty, over-priced merchandise from his website.

Guest zapjaste

Is that really a bannable offense though? Whaaa, I ripped into some smarks. Is that any worse than people calling Sable a slut or everything people have said about Triple H?

I think I went a bit over the line I'll admit, but it wasn't anything that I should have been banned for. People called Sable a slut and other derogatory terms, but nothing happens to them because Sable is on the list smarks hate. It seems to like people can diss me or the people I like, but if I dare come back with anything, I'm heading out the door.

Guest The Shadow Behind You

Apprently; Nik who takes offense to anything and everything thought you attacked his sexual perferences of Asai over the delicate warmth of a female.

You were fine with the sable query but the whole "fuck smarks" thing; while passe for us is apprently a soft sore on Nik's ass.

No, I remember it going on a lot during '02. What's his face was all over here praising Bradshaw on a daily basis, making enemies, all while trying to peddle shitty, over-priced merchandise from his website.

What's his face is a little vague.

Guest uyaljg

You know, you made sense until you dissed OUR LORD AND SAVIOR CHRIS BENOIT~!

And, of course, Sable sucks too.

I've never gotten the fixation the people have for Stevie Richards or Ultimo Dragon or Chris Benoit so thus I'll speaking negatively on them when they're brought out.

So, who exactly brought up Ultimo in your Sable thread?

Besides you, of course.

Guest zapjaste

Fine, I'll try to lay off smarks and not insult them Bradshaw-style. That always seems to be the trigger for me getting booted from forums as I'll start ripping into them when arguments ensue, and seeing how I'm not like your typical smark, I'll rip into them from time to time.

BUT, if people are going to get banned for dissing a general group of wrestling net fans, then why not make a rule about it so it doesn't happen? I didn't exactly rip into anyone indiudually, just that group of people. And if I were to look at the rule page now, I doubt there's anything on being anti-IWC.

If he doesn't like people insulting smarks, then there should be a rule about it. Thou shall not call other net fans 12 years olds in their parent's basement, thou shall not praise Viscera and Heidenriech and insult net favorites like Benoit, Paul London, Ultimo Dragon, etc....

Guest Loss

Rant owes me and Nik an apology. In the future, try not to make anymore assumptions. You know what happens.