TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest zapjaste

Banned From WWE Forum

Guest Loss
FAG

Sticks and stones, yadda yadda yadda.

Merry Christmas, Slayer. Find your inner Jesus.

The mod wars would have been more accepted by the HD frequenters had Loss claimed to be on drugs as he was doing it.

Guest Loss
I'm thinking of reworking Wu Tang's "M.E.T.H.O.D. Man" in "F.A.G.G.O.T. Man" and giving out mp3s as christmas presents.

I gave out mp3s as Christmas presents. Is that ironic?

That title was not used for the disc, by the way.

Guest Loss
The mod wars would have been more accepted by the HD frequenters had Loss claimed to be on drugs as he was doing it.

What kind of drug excuses that shit?

Should I be proud/sad/gassy that I started all of this? Let this be a lesson to us all: never bring up Sable on an internet wrestling discussion board.

Wait, you Loss4Words, banned Rant for not "apologizing" to you because he made a mistake?

You, of all people?

Jesus Christ, did someone write a screenplay of "Scott Keith goes insane in the year 2001" and fuck up the casting? Because this is distinctly SK-ish.

No, I'm not gonna apologize for that comment, either.

Someone reconfigure the board so guests can read it, because the mods are starting to lose their fucking minds from lack of things to do.

Guest Loss
Wait, you Loss4Words, banned Rant for not "apologizing" to you because he made a mistake?

You, of all people?

Jesus Christ, did someone write a screenplay of "Scott Keith goes insane in the year 2001" and fuck up the casting? Because this is distinctly SK-ish.

No, I'm not gonna apologize for that comment, either.

Someone reconfigure the board so guests can read it, because the mods are starting to lose their fucking minds from lack of things to do.

I DID NOT BAN RANT! I EVEN QUESTIONED THE DECISION!

Damn. I knew I'd end up taking the heat for this, despite having nothing to do with it.

Reading is a lost art apparently. If you read this thread, you'd know I didn't ban him. I just (half-jokingly) suggested that he owed an apology.

I'd also like to remind everyone that I am not a global mod and thus I don't have the power to ban anyone. All I can do is ban someone from the WWE folder. In the time since I've returned as a mod, I've never even suggested someone's banning. Not once.

Guest Loss

The stated reason, according to the other mods, was that he was told to apologize by a mod and didn't do it, meaning that he disobeyed one of the board rules. Regardless of how you feel about the decision, I am not the one who made the call.

Loss, for some reason you always read into what I say and ask incorrectly...i was just wondering...I guess I should read these board rules one of these days so I don't accidentally fuck up...

Guest Loss

No, what happens is that you always think I'm attacking you when I'm not. I never am. I've never even been annoyed by you. You asked a question and I answered it. That's all there was to it.

well my apologies again to you...one of these days we'll have to chat and figure out why we never look at each other responses on the same level :P i took your line of "regardless of how you look at it" as being pointed at me, when I could care less about the dude getting banned...i'm just tryin to get a better understanding of how it all flows here...you'd think after 2 years i'd know!

Guest Loss
well my apologies again to you...one of these days we'll have to chat and figure out why we never look at each other responses on the same level :P i took your line of "regardless of how you look at it" as being pointed at me, when I could care less about the dude getting banned...i'm just tryin to get a better understanding of how it all flows here...you'd think after 2 years i'd know!

It's cool, and sometimes I guess it's difficult to convey things between two people online. The "regardless of how you look at it" thing was actually intended to be for anyone else reading, while the first part was intended to answer your question. If I've come across hostile or offended by you, it hasn't been intentional. Chalk it up to miscommunication.