TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chuck Woolery

SWF TUESDAY NIGHT SLAY RIDE CARD!

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...

SWF TUESDAY NIGHT SLAY RIDE

Live from the Xcel Center in St. Paul, Minnesota!

Music from the Trans Siberian Orchestra and Metallica - "Carol of the Bells!"

(December 21, 2004; 10pm EST; 7pm PST; check local listings)

Send all marked matches/promos/etc. to Chuck Woolery

A PPV on a Tuesday? What? Well, we want good matches, so now YOU get more time to write them! Merry Christmas! Anyway, the year is almost over, and on the SWF's last show of the year we fully intend to blow your mind away! Without further ado...

THE CARD:

SWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

SINGLES MATCH

Toxxic (SWF World Heavyweight Champion, SWF Tag Team Champion) v. Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix (SWF Intercontinental-Television Champion)

-> Look at all that GOLD, but only one belt is on the line -- the big one! Landon Maddix fought through Christian Fury, Spike Jenkins and Sacred in the Cold Front Classic tournament to get to this point, and after beating two Rev-0ers to get to this point, what's one more? Toxxic, meanwhile, survived a midterm defence against Carnage, and now finds himself up against his biggest test to date. It's interesting to note that every Clusterfuck winner has gone on to win the big belt -- will the Cold Front Classic build a similar tradition? If it will, it will start tonight!

Rules: Standard singles rules.

Marker: Chuck Woolery

SWF WOMENS' CHAMPIONSHIP

CHRISTMAS STAR MATCH

Megan Skye (SWF Womens' Champion) v. Jet v. Kelly Connelly

-> Three women, two of them want the belt, the other one is sick of being bullied because she has the belt. As a result, the other two get a chance to dethrone Megan, in what may be the best match since the last crazy stip match I booked.

Rules: In the Christmas Star match, there will be a pole in one corner of the ring. On the top of this pole will be a bright Christmas star. On the opposite side of the ring there will be a Christmas tree, fully decorated save for the star at the top. The first woman to put the star on the top of the tree gets whatever's in the gift box under the tree. Here's a hint: It's the Womens' championship.

Marker: Chuck Woolery

TAG #1 CONTENDERSHIP

Wild and Dangerous v. "The Icon" Max King and Kelly Connelly

-> A woman? Wrestling twice? OMG how can this be? Well, Max asked for it and I'm always one to oblige. Wild and Dangerous made their SHOCKING~ return on Storm, and were certainly expecting to become tag champions here. Too bad. W&D will have to re-earn their stripes, and if King and Connelly can somehow pull an upset, their stock is going to shoot up faster than Barry Bonds. And one.

Rules: Standard tag rules.

Marker: chirs3

SWF UNITED-STATES JUNIOR LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP & SWF HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

DOUBLE THE TITLES DOUBLE THE PLEASURE MATCH

Sean Davis (SWF Hardcore Gamers' Champion) v. Todd Cortez (SWF United States-Junior League Champion) v. Carnage v. Munich

-> 2 Falls! 2 Furious! We've got four guys, an abundance of singles matches, and two titles that need to be defended. Cortez and Davis will have to pick their poison here, as there's some interesting stipulations attached to make this match one for the ages!

Rules: There are no rules in this match. The USJL Championship is suspended above the ring. The first person to climb a ladder and retrieve the USJL belt becomes USJL Champion, and must leave ringside. If anybody scores a pinfall, they become the HCG Champion, and must leave ringside. The match ends when both belts have been won/retained. Got all that? I hope so.

Marker: Powerplay

CHRISTMAS LIGHTS DEATH MATCH

Ghost v. Sacred

-> See, I learned something from OAOAST. Ghost is not Mike Van Siclen, but Ghost is reppin' for Mike Van Siclen, who was forced out of the fed by Revolution Zero -- the stable that Sacred just so happens to be a part of. So here, Ghost will get a shot at dealing a huge blow to Revolution Zero, and inflicting some huge pain upon Sacred! Like they say on the blue collar comedy tour -- git-r-done!

Rules: No rules. The ropes have been replaced by Christmas lights. Glass Christmas lights, not the pussy plastic ones. Have fun.

Marker: Dace59

SWF CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

SINGLES MATCH

"Hollywood" Spike Jenkins (SWF Cruiserweight Champion) v. Kaine

-> We start with a singles match, and we end with a singles match. In his last try for the Cruiserweight belt, Kaine nearly had his neck broken by a move aptly named the I Just Broke Your Neck. As a result, he wasn't too happy, and he challenged Spike Jenkins to give him another match. Hey, if he wants his neck broken again, that's his prerogative. Anyway, Spike and SWFCC gave Kaine the match. Let's hope he doesn't kill himself for us.

Rules: All cruiserweight singles rules are in effect; no throwing over the top rope, 20 count on count-outs. Play nice, children.

Marker: Ace309

Decorum: There's a large menorah turned upside down atop the ramp, and the wrestler enters between the middle two candle holders. There is a large Smarktron where the base of the menorah would be. Also, there are two Christmas trees flanking the entrance way, and a pit next to the announcers where Santa Claus and the Hebrew Hammer sit, and children will be visiting with them throughout the night.

Edited by Chuck Woolery

Card looks good to me....save for the christmas lights matcg. seems kind of iffy to me...eh.

My match is more than I could even hope for. So if one were to write the match, and say, go after the USJL title...and win...would that person then be able to pick any of the other three competitors to gain the other belt? Because that would kick ass.

Pshaw. John Williams leading the Boston Pops is such a vastly superior version of "Carol of the Bells" it's not even funny.

I fear you may have cut this PPV a little close with the date, even if it's giving extra time... if at all possible, I would've worked to avoid a PPV that was so much as in the same week as Christmas.

-Z

What happened to to the "joking" Xmas PPV? This one is too serious. I demand a Xmas PPV that at least contains Santa Claus, Cardboard Comet, Snow, Harlem Boys Choir, a silver Xmas Tree, and a panda with a manatee strapped to its back.

Anything less is inadequate.

Guest The Satanic Angel

Would an appearance by HVT dressed up as Santa Claus suffice? I imagine after all the time away, he's gained enough to pass as Santa ...

A very ghetto version...who stole presents instead of giving them out...but sure. I'd love to write something...but I don't have the time. Damn work gets in the way of everything. :(

Guest Korgath
My match is more than I could even hope for. So if one were to write the match, and say, go after the USJL title...and win...would that person then be able to pick any of the other three competitors to gain the other belt? Because that would kick ass.

Well, if I recall correctly... :P SWFCC hatez0rs people who write themselves to win both belts... so yeah, ideally, you should write someone else in to win the other belt. Not sure what the rules are on collaborative writing though.

IT'S NOT CHRISTMAS YET!!! :angry:

That's it...I want a Three-Way Santa Manatee Car Winshield Match on this PPV against Strangler and Rando! CC, make it so!

::No-sells Strangler's and Rando's existance::

Fine, I'll throw in Raynor is exchange for a walrus, 2 buttons, Mark Stevens, and a teenage hooker from Venezuela (male or female).

Do we have a deal?

IT'S NOT CHRISTMAS YET!!! :angry:

That's it...I want a Three-Way Santa Manatee Car Winshield Match on this PPV against Strangler and Rando! CC, make it so!

::No-sells Strangler's and Rando's existance::

Wouldn't MVS have to be in this also? *thinks back to JL*

No. And I have veto power, because I AM the Walrus.

"The time has come" the Ace, he said "to talk of other things..."

Shut up, eggman.

No. And I have veto power, because I AM the Walrus.

"The time has come" the Ace, he said "to talk of other things..."

Shut up, eggman.

...Eggman!?

No, I am NOT a video game villain, thank you very much.

Fine, I'll throw in Raynor is exchange for a walrus, 2 buttons, Mark Stevens, and a teenage hooker from Venezuela (male or female).

Do we have a deal?

Oh come on, Thugg.

I'm worth at least three Venezuelan hookers.