TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anglesault

To all the "give hall a chance" people

Guest Anglesault

This is to anyone who defended Scott Hall recently: Fuck you. You came on this board claiming that he changed his life around and that he was a better person despite overwhelming evidence. You called people like me  every name in the boom and said we should just give him a chance. Well, what do you think now?

Damn, I can't wait until Eddy screws up so I can be even more right.

I'll defend you Anglesault until we find you with booze then you'll have to go to purgatory with Hall, Brian Lawler, Eddie and the rest

Being right REEKS of awesomeness!

Seriously though, I'm honestly suprised the lug lasted as long as he did. I was figuring at least before WrestleMania till he got the pink slip. Well, it's one down, 2 to go.

Calm down buddy i wouln't want to encure your wrath but if things get heated you might have to be challenged to a hair v hair match lol

Guest goodhelmet
Being right REEKS of awesomeness!

Seriously though, I'm honestly suprised the lug lasted as long as he did. I was figuring at least before WrestleMania till he got the pink slip. Well, it's one down, 2 to go.

Oh, It's true. It's damn true

INDEED!!!!

And that's not a bad thing... that's a good thing!

Hall is gone because he was that ...damn.. drunk!!!

Alcohol 3:16 says I just kicked Hall's ass

Survey says.... bye bye!!!!

(any other tired wrestling cliches we can give to hall as he is booted out the door!!! )

Guest converge241

but alchoholism is a disease......

you catch it from open bottles :)

Guest crandamaniac

First Steph is off my TV, then Hall is now gone, can it get any better then this?

The offical X-Pac & Hogan Pink Slip clock has now started

Guest buffybeast

I honestly thought that Hall had turned his life around until I heard he got drunk at Wrestlemania.

The man is a drunk.  He's been given chance after chance by WWF and others.  Vince should never give him another opportunity again.  Hall needs to get out of the wrestling business because it seems to me that being around the wrestling atmosphere precipitates his addiction.

you catch it from open bottles

Damn too bad the cure must not having a bad cuban impression

If you had to work with Big Lazy and X-punk wouldn't you drink too

Guest buffybeast

you catch it from open bottles

Damn too bad the cure must not having a bad cuban impression

If you had to work with Big Lazy and X-punk wouldn't you drink too

If I had to work with Nash and Xpac I would or would not drink?

Guest Anglesault
I honestly thought that Hall had turned his life around until I heard he got drunk at Wrestlemania.

Really? I've got a great deal on a bridge if you want it...

buffybeast Posted on May 09 2002,16:53

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I had to work with Nash and Xpac I would or would not drink?

I would think i would drink if i had to work with them

Anglesault Posted on May 09 2002,17:51

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really? I've got a great deal on a bridge if you want it...

is it a nice bridge ?

Guest dreamer420
This is to anyone who defended Scott Hall recently: Fuck you. You came on this board claiming that he changed his life around and that he was a better person despite overwhelming evidence. You called people like me  every name in the boom and said we should just give him a chance. Well, what do you think now?

Holy, what a flamer.  I was one of those people who said to give Hall a chance and I what do I think now?   You're still a jackass Anglesault.

Guest Anglesault

You were one of those give Hall a chance people who SWORE that he turned his life around? How can you defend him now?

Holy, what a flamer.  I was one of those people who said to give Hall a chance and I what do I think now?   You're still a jackass Anglesault.

I don't want to sound like I am defending AngleSault since we are MORTAL ENEMIES~! (j/k), but this IS the flaming folder.....everyone is a flamer here. If you don't like it, don't post here. BTW, Hall's a drunk.

Guest Just call me Dan

I liked Scott Hall and always have because of his charisma, I never said he's a changed man give him a chance!  I figured he'd get canned, but I did enjoy what he did while he was around, and I marked out.  So fuck me? no.  

Survey Says: One More for the good guys!

*passes out drunk*

hall0.gif

Guest dreamer420

I didn't swear he turned his life around.  I was glad that it seemed like he had gotten his life turned around though.  I have always been a Scott Hall fan so obviously I was glad he was returning to the wwe. He and the wwe had claimed that he life was together so I bought into it.  I was wrong, and I can admit it.  Not that big of a deal is it?

Guest dr deaf

this from the man that idolizes the next jobber deluxe.  How can you be so high and mighty when you probably come up to scott hall's nipple at best.  Fuck off midget and take a long off a short career, namely angle's.

Guest Risk

Maybe you should alter the AWO logo so that it's red, white, and blue.  This was totally off-topic.

I'm a Hall fan, but I never swore up and down that he was a born again straight-edge or anything.  I do, however think this was kind of a shame.  I know his reputation, but everything I've read other than the 3D incident pointed towards a new Scott that wasn't a locker room prick.  However, he was on probation, and he f*cked up.  Learned the hard way, I suppose.

Guest muswp1

I'm very glad Hall is gone, now if we can just get Hogan, X-Pac and Nash outta here too, Then I will be happy.